Personality Cafe banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I got 58% masculine and 72% feminine.

I could see how N and F types generally may test more feminine than average. Maybe Is too.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
I'm definitely a cisgender guy, but I don't really consider myself masculine or feminine, I consider my gender expression to be relatively "neutral".

·
Premium Member
Male INFJ 5w4 (Sx/Sp)
247 Posts
It depends on the individual. When I was younger, I certainly had to tendency to be emotional. I also was very much in tune with how my family members were feeling (and my father was not around much to support), so I made it my responsibility that everyone was well taken care of.
As I've gotten older, my Introverted Thinking became a lot more developed, and I can be pretty aggressive when the situation calls for it. But it's still usually tempered and subdued most of the time.

As further evidence, I've taken the same "Gender Roles" test, and I've scored 47% Masculine and 44% Feminine. So pretty average on both sides.

But as a general observation, I've noticed that most INFJ males tended to be on the more feminine side.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Do you associate with being more feminine than masculine? - Yes the feminine traits are dominant than the masculine.

What does it mean if it is so? - It means more caring, nurturing showing abundant love, care and affection striving to make this world more habitable, by exhibiting Motherly qualities to make everyone around us feel happy, safe and protected.

What are the characteristics of a male feminine INFJ

Some of the characteristics of a Male INFJ with Feminine traits may not be applicable to all.

Caring & Nurturing - They like to help others, often avoid conflicts and always make themselves available for others.

Romantics - They tend to fantasize a lot, highly aware about the needs of their partner, appreciate beauty in all forms, sensual and are hopeless romantics.

Creative & Artistic - They might be talented and express themselves creatively by writing, drawing or music.

Keeping emotions to themselves - They might be independent and private, and keep their deep feelings to themselves.

Comfortable lifestyle - They might as well prefer to be well off, and live a rich life or give in to their senses(Over Indulgence).

Attractive - They exude charm and their grace might attract people easily.

Dislike authority - They may not like being told right or wrong, as they are balanced and feel they have fair sense of justice with their own set of morals and beliefs.

Meaningful and deep connections - They might dislike casual talks/relationships as they often believe in having more deep meaningful conversations/connections.

Spirituality - As they like spending time alone, they might believe in connecting with God more than anything.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts