Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have all those moments when we just want to stuff a bag of chips in our mouth. Chocolate, fries, last night's lasagna, you name it. Well, for some Fi and Fe users, this bag of chips can manifest in the most saddest and sentimental stuff around!! This is the place to indulge.
Like my INFJ bestie sometimes says, "I feel like crying/ watching something sad" XD

Indulge!!!!

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
@Little_Bird

How about some french fries with milkshakes? They always make me feel better. :blushed:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@Little_Bird

How about some french fries with milkshakes? They always make me feel better. :blushed:

Yummy!! XD i do that all the time! But i meant the sad stuff you kinda listen to whenever. That song you like, and makes you go off an Ni tangent, the movie you watch when you need a pick-me-up, or that show that vocalizes how you feel about your morals and principles X3

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
Popeye: fried chicken strip (spicy) and jambalaya

Ono Hawaiian BBQ: mini BBQ beef or spam musubi

Trader Joe's: salt and vinegar potato chips (the one in the yellow bag)

Carl's Jr: 2 sausage and egg biscuits for $5 (no cheese)

In & Out Burger: double double animal style with grilled onion (no cheese)

Wendy's: chocolate frosty

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hell, we'll do both then XD
MCD's Cinnamon melts
BK whopper (bacon me baby!!)
Pasta. Any kind. Heck, put cheese on it and I will gladly stuff it in me ROFL.
Taco Bell's 5-layer burrito
Chocolate covered anything!!!

·
Registered
219 Posts
If anyone has similar music tastes to me please do share, I'm always looking for a new sentimental high. (or low perhaps..)

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
I don't know, all I do know is my ENTJ bestie and I love meatballs, chicken- breast- thighs and sausage. We don't eat junk food per say, we leave room for dessert, always something sweet, so good it taste like pure love....wait it is love, the taste of love is so delicious, wouldn't you agree. :wink:

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Mint chocolate chip flavored anything.
Wendy's hamburgers and vanilla frosties.
Taco John's stuffed grilled tacos and potato oles.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If anyone has similar music tastes to me please do share, I'm always looking for a new sentimental high. (or low perhaps..)

Wow, Wake Up by Arcade Fire is MY JAM. It's the first track on a mix cd I made called "The Idealism is strong in this one..." :D yeah, I like the "feel" of the music you listen to LOL. I'll totally share X3 will post in a min...

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't know, all I do know is my ENTJ bestie and I love meatballs, chicken- breast- thighs and sausage. We don't eat junk food per say, we leave room for dessert, always something sweet, so good it taste like pure love....wait it is love, the taste of love is so delicious, wouldn't you agree. :wink:

LOL yep. When my INFJ bestie doesn't want any chocolate, that's when its time to worry D: But otherwise, ice cream, chocolate + anything :3

·
Registered
252 Posts
Carne asada fries, nigiri, gelato, fresh mozzarella balls, ghost peppers!

Karaoke, Chopped, Shakespeare, and cuddling in front of a warm fire on cold, rainy night.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Chinese takeout noodles
barbecue chicken and chips
burger and fries
Cookies (chocolate chip, oatmeal, coconut macaroons)
Salt biscuits and juice
Ice cream and corn flakes
cheese(paste) sandwiches and juice
Schweppes grapefruit soda
Coca cola
Vibe Fruit punch
and digestive biscuits
Biskrem
Spring rolls
Corn
Hot cocoa
Peppermint tea
( What can I say. I gorge when I'm stressed.)

·
Registered
INFP 4w5 sp
5,359 Posts
I really like the original idea of this thread, even if it got confused with actual food

for wistful mood indulgence:
Chopin's Nocturne 19 in E minor
Rachmaninov's Piano Concerto 2 second movement

for warm fuzzy comfort:
my little ponies friendship is magic
pictures/videos of baby animals

·
Banned
2,373 Posts
... strawberries, blueberries and blackberries. No joke but these are the best anti-depressant I know after coffee and dark chocolate. I got home from uni one day feeling all depressed and my housemate sat there watching me eat an entire kilo of strawberries and become a manic crack-pixie on laughing gas. It's pretty awesome.

... gelato and sorbet.

... jalapeno and orange chocolate. If you haven't tried, you're missing out. Or just jalapeno chocholate

... krowki. or Polish toffee/fudge candies. The ones with the little cow on the wrapper.

... wasabi. I love sushi but sometimes I just eat the wasabi and the pickled ginger. Straight up, yo.

... fries with mayonnaise topped with parsley

... fries with chilly, sour cream and peppers and tomatoes.

... the smell of vanilla. Vanilla ice cream.

... kissing/making out/sex. I mean, yeah. If I had to choose a single carnal pleasure that surpasses all food.

PS, love my metabolism BTW. AND CHEESY 80s MOVIES!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts