Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you all say that Fi humor is "it really only has to be funny to me, and I find myself pretty damn hilarious"? That's my sense of humor. Mind you, I don't do offensive humor - my humor just isn't funny to anyone but me. Not because it's deep, because it isn't - it's really quite dumb - but I just think I'm soo funny.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
ESFP brother and ISFP aunt have a very bonding type humor.

Reactions: Miss Basura

·
Registered
ISTP 5w6
3,186 Posts
Hell, I vary alot in humor. I got dark humor, I make jokes about myself, I got dumb and dry humor. Its really whatever hits the head at the moment. I make jokes about others aswell, but only if I know that they 'know' me. I wouldn't make fun of a stranger for the sake of a joke.

·
MOTM January 2013
10,622 Posts
Social innappropriate perhaps. Humour that picks up on ironies of social order and so on.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
ISFP: *scratching table leg with foot*
ISTP: what are you doing?
ISFP: scratching the table.
ISTP: why?
ISFP: because it itches.
ISTP: ...that's stupid.
ISFP: *laughing hysterically*
Well, I totally don't get it. Perhaps it is meant for only Fi users to find it funny. :kitteh:

·
Registered
385 Posts
l don't know if I even "get" humor most of the time, so I'm not too sure about this.

I know I find cringey things entertaining. A lot of the time I send things I see to my friends with this unspoken message of 'Look at this stupid thing this person did'. I know I seem to like making fun of things or people... Not people I know, at least not most of the time I don't think...? I know I like to make fun of people falling into certain stereotypes - especially if they don't see themselves as falling into them and see themselves as being incredibly unique and different. Ex. "~I'm not like other girls~" types. Alternatively, edgelords...

I could very well make fun of myself for how predictably 4-ish I can be at times and how unoriginality is basically a mortal sin in my world... As if there weren't worse things than simply being unoriginal...

I've genuinely found listening to prank calls funny, which might be an indicator of me having poor taste. I like the idea of the other person not being in on the joke and having genuine reactions of confusion and anger.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts