Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll put myself in front of the firing squad.. :crazy:

So, IMHO... I think that Fi is a hindrance, problem, annoyance, complication, and is completely illogical. As a former heavy Fi user.. I've found it personally disabling and makes life much more difficult than life asks of you. I dunno, I mean.. I don't see the benefits of its use.. Could someone enlighten me or am I not quite off? Open mind here..

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I'll put myself in front of the firing squad.. :crazy:

So, IMHO... I think that Fi is a hindrance, problem, annoyance, complication, and is completely illogical. As a former heavy Fi user.. I've found it personally disabling and makes life much more difficult than life asks of you. I dunno, I mean.. I don't see the benefits of its use.. Could someone enlighten me or am I not quite off? Open mind here..
Fi is on of my major problems with others. if i get in an argument with someone with a high Fi i am very likely just going to walk away or i will lose most likely. The world is set internally about how they feel about things. Fi can make a person not able to see the flaws in what they do.

i tell my mother "there is stuff broken in the house and need to be fixed. there is money to do it but your spending it on a vacation"

her response "there are priorities"(referring to her vacation) i went and try to convince her that vacations are not a prority over broken stuff around the house. she taking around 3000 dollars a year to take vacations when we are low income. her ability to see how money should be used is very flawed. she has a very i am right and everyone else should follow what i believe. She is not even able to make a slightest comprise to me. I also dislike another belief she had that as long as she tried to do what was best for me with her love for her son that she should not be accountable for the amount of emotional suffering i went through because of her choices in my life.

edit: i know she is depressed so it goes to an extreme but i have a friend and uses Fi. i just had to walk away because i knew i could make him understand what is wrong about rushing into a subway car so he would not be impeded by the woman with a stroller in front of him. i hate the when people say "there are no right and wrong in a person opinions" true if you live in anarchy but there are values that are deemed right and wrong by the area you live in to create order.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts