·
Registered
15,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
@tarmonk Peter (darjeeling limited)
Unfortunately I've even not heard about that movie :) How would you describe his character so I could check if there's anything similar? I took a quick look on a couple of short clips and it looks like his facial expressions rarely change much, that's somewhat similar to me. Though he looks more worried or unsure about things while for me that "static" expression is more like neutral :) But after only a quick peek it seems that no much display == some similarity.

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
Did you remember me mentioning Hermes being my favourite Greek God? I can't believe you registered that to memory (whether subconsciously or not). Aww

·
Registered
INTP 9w1-5w4-2w3 sp/so
2,599 Posts
@Crowbo- Fred and George Weasley, a less chaotic version of Bill Cipher, or Carlos Ramon from the Magic School Bus
@Firelily- Rose Quartz/Pink Diamond
@DrEquine- Leonard Bones Mccoy from Star Trek (More his profession and catchphrase than personality xD)
@Electra- BMO from Adventure Time
@temptingthesea- The curious red panda watching from the tree from Disney Nature's Born in China.

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
@Crowbo = Dale from Rescue Rangers. I don't know what it is exactly. Maybe the fact that they're both extroverted perceivers.

Dale was always my fave. He reminded me of Michelangelo from TMNT. Or maybe Mikey reminded me of Dale. Plus, his 'Magnum, P.I.'-style shirt is just awesome.

Reactions: Crowbo and AnneM

·
Registered
15,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Unfortunately I've even not heard about that movie :) How would you describe his character so I could check if there's anything similar? I took a quick look on a couple of short clips and it looks like his facial expressions rarely change much, that's somewhat similar to me. Though he looks more worried or unsure about things while for me that "static" expression is more like neutral :) But after only a quick peek it seems that no much display == some similarity.
He’s the calmest and most articulate out of the 3 - the soft satire humor and calm aura reminds me of you - more so than the actual character - all 3 characters in that movie are quite bizarre ( it’s Wes Anderson)
Your character decided to have a pet cobra and then lose the cobra - he also recently lost his father and didn’t know that his brother tricked him into looking for their mother - so perhaps the worry look- but it’s mainly the sarcastic humor and how he’s not as overly expressive as his 2 brother

Reactions: tarmonk

·
Registered
7,576 Posts
Such an awesome idea for a thread, Ai!!!

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Somebody do me. Somebody DO me!!!

Reactions: Firelily

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Hey guys, you wanna help me white wash a fence? :)

Reactions: ai.tran.75

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Reactions: Dr Whoresy

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Hey, I just remembered I played Aunt Polly in Tom Sawyer in high school.

Reactions: Dr Whoresy

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Hey, I just remembered I played Aunt Polly in Tom Sawyer in high school.
Interesting. I'm going to type you as Aunt Polly then.

·
Registered
15,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
He’s the calmest and most articulate out of the 3 - the soft satire humor and calm aura reminds me of you - more so than the actual character - all 3 characters in that movie are quite bizarre ( it’s Wes Anderson)
Your character decided to have a pet cobra and then lose the cobra - he also recently lost his father and didn’t know that his brother tricked him into looking for their mother - so perhaps the worry look- but it’s mainly the sarcastic humor and how he’s not as overly expressive as his 2 brother
Then it makes sense to me :) Good comparison! It's hard for myself to tell exactly as I feel my public imago (rather calm) is quite different from how I feel inside (rather crazy and occasionally short-tempered) but asked my SO if she has seen that movie - confirmed that yep there's similarity in aspects which you stated. So quite good guess from you, especially condisering that we've not even seen or met each other! :)

·
Registered
7,511 Posts
Reactions: Crowbo

·
Registered
15,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Did you remember me mentioning Hermes being my favourite Greek God? I can't believe you registered that to memory (whether subconsciously or not). Aww
yes i recalled you mentioning hermes as your favorite god and my thought then and there was because you are so much like Hermes- in fact every time I think of Hermes an image and persona similar to yours appear(before I knew who you were or what you looked like ) =)

Reactions: Falling Foxes

·
Registered
ENFP-A - 2w3 - JEEP
5,153 Posts
@Llyralen - Sally Owens - Practical Magic

@Falling Foxes - Jonathan Strange - Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell

@Firelily Anne Shirley - Anne with an E

@Katie Tran Elizabeth Swan - Pirates of the Caribbean

@ai.tran.75 Lilo - Lilo and Stitch "'Ohana" means "family." "Family" means "no one gets left behind."

@Crowbo Shawn Spencer - Psych

@Asmodaeus Ender Wiggins - Ender's Game

@mangosloth Clementine Kruczynski - Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

@Sygma Joe - Joe vs The Volcano

@Moby Marty Mcfly - Back to the Future

@Fru2 Greg Sanders - CSI

@Belledonna Tonks - Harry Potter

@Solaris Mr. Darcy - Pride and Prejudice

@Dissenter Theodore Lawrence - Little Women

@Judson Joist Dr. Alan Grant - Jurassic Park

@Tridentus Peeta Mellark - The Hungar Games

@Windblownhair Sonmi-451 - Cloud Atlas