Personality Cafe banner

241 - 260 of 262 Posts

·
Registered
15,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #241
Yes! However, mein fraulein, there is one x-men character I love more.

Nightcrawler.

I would say you suit Pixie. I know she isn't considered one of the most iconic girls of xmen... but she's one of my favourites.

Ah how could I have forgotten about night crawlers!

Pixie is fitting thanks -

(considering the fact that I love pixies and fairies )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Falling Foxes

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
@ai.tran.75 both Jack Dawson and Professor X? Haha, are you seeing my multiple personalities?

Anyway, I agonized over it for a bit but in the end I think I just can’t bring myself to compare the members here to fictional characters. Everyone is just so unique, it feels impossible for me!

·
Registered
15,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #243
@ai.tran.75 both Jack Dawson and Professor X? Haha, are you seeing my multiple personalities?

Anyway, I agonized over it for a bit but in the end I think I just can’t bring myself to compare the members here to fictional characters. Everyone is just so unique, it feels impossible for me!
haha i tend to have images of the first person that appeared in my mind - so its not type related- Jack because of the easygoing aura you have and professor X because of how I feel emotionally connected to you - and yes multiple for your case because even I cant figure out your type yet

Reactions: wums

·
Registered
4,567 Posts

What you said!

I'm too anxious about if I'd insult someone too...

Reactions: angeleyes and wums

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
haha i tend to have images of the first person that appeared in my mind - so its not type related- Jack because of the easygoing aura you have and professor X because of how I feel emotionally connected to you - and yes multiple for your case because even I cant figure out your type yet
Ah okay I see, so you HAVE received the telepathic communications then. Good, good...

·
Delphic Seer
18,076 Posts

·
Code Cracked
7,722 Posts
Welp, I fucked up on that assessment. Sorry. Can you suggest some other character that I can give you because my brain can't really come up with something good right now :laughing:
I am not sure if you did or not *grins* Also, no. I can not come up with any either.

·
Registered
7,596 Posts

·
Registered
ENFP-A
2,207 Posts
@Llyralen - Sally Owens - Practical Magic

@Falling Foxes - Jonathan Strange - Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell

@Firelily Anne Shirley - Anne with an E

@Katie Tran Elizabeth Swan - Pirates of the Caribbean

@ai.tran.75 Lilo - Lilo and Stitch "'Ohana" means "family." "Family" means "no one gets left behind."

@Crowbo Shawn Spencer - Psych

@Asmodaeus Ender Wiggins - Ender's Game

@mangosloth Clementine Kruczynski - Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

@Sygma Joe - Joe vs The Volcano

@Moby Marty Mcfly - Back to the Future

@Fru2 Greg Sanders - CSI

@Belledonna Tonks - Harry Potter

@Solaris Mr. Darcy - Pride and Prejudice

@Dissenter Theodore Lawrence - Little Women

@Judson Joist Dr. Alan Grant - Jurassic Park

@Tridentus Peeta Mellark - The Hungar Games

@Windblownhair Sonmi-451 - Cloud Atlas

@Wellsy Ashely Wilkes - Gone with the Wind

@angelcat Elizabeth Bennet - Pride and Prejudice

@Jawz Inigo Montoya - The Princess Bride

@Alasse Beatrice - Much Ado About Nothing

@FePa Josephine March - Little Women

@Ghostcolors Willy Wonka - Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
I love Marty McFly! And people I know in real life would probably agree with your thoughts!

·
Registered
7,596 Posts
The forgotten Odinson? :eek:

I tried to get into Loki comics but that was a daunting feat of its own (there's no simple starting point). I don't know anything about Balder.
you have missed out of knowing an awesome character based on a Norse God.

Check this out :heart:

Reactions: Falling Foxes

·
Registered
INFJ 4w5
3,696 Posts

·
Registered
INTP 9w1-5w4-2w3 sp/so
2,600 Posts
Reactions: Crowbo

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
I hate these types of threads because I feel like no one choses me, likes me, considers me a friend or someone interesting. I don't know how to become one of those regulars that people want around.

241 - 260 of 262 Posts