Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 227 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are some Fictional Characters you relate to? And Give there name and where they are from.

Um to start so far as of what I can come up with from the top of my head.

Shino Aburame - Naruto, Naruto Shippuden

Shikamaru Nara - Naruto, Naruto Shippuden

If i had to say I am a mix between the two lol because I kinda look like Shino also have his attitude, but I am smart but to lazy to use it like Shikamaru. lol I might come back to share a few others I relate to if I can ever remember them before i put them on her -scatter brained- :confused:

·
Registered
809 Posts
Somewhat to Frodo from Lord of the Rings.

·
Registered
50 Posts
yuuki from kimi to boku
rue from hunger games
et

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I feel a lot like Shikamaru too! I loved it when he became an almost-main character in Shippuden!

Luffy from One Piece - I think he represents the Enneagram 7 in my tritype
Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter - Her difficulty with finding friends and her subsequent loyalty to them
Neville Longbottom from Harry Potter - Appeared a pushover to everyone else, but had an immense courage beneath it all
Sora, more from Kingdom Hearts 1 than 2 - In the first game, he had more of a balance between his more serious and pensive thinking and his natural and fun optimism.
Roxas - for some reason, I easily empathized with everything he went through :(
Peter Parker from Spider-Man - The kind of hero I would more likely be :)

And I'm generally more fond of IF main characters in general.

·
MOTM Dec 2011
8,651 Posts
I think I've stated these many times....but these are a few fictional characters I relate to quite a bit.

Konstantin Levin - Anna Karenina
Angela - My So Called Life (TV show)
Penelope - The Brothers Bloom (movie)
Amelie (title character, movie)
Celine - Before Sunset & Before Sunrise (movies)

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
Cyrano de Bergerac-a pity he was not brave enough to accept his "nose", and understand he was utterly lovable just the way he was. I very much identify with his life struggle and motivations-truly a romantic character, but also one who stood and lived by his values, even when there were easier and more profitable ways to live (he chose to be true to himself and his heart, rather than being the way others wanted him to be.)

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
The Doctor - Doctor Who
Legolas - LotR
Van Fanel - The Vision of Escaflowne
Spike Spiegel - Cowboy Bebop
Merlin
Morisato Keiichi - Ah! My Goddess

·
Registered
218 Posts
Fox McCloud.

Anyone who's played Command will probably realize what I'm getting at.

·
Banned
1,833 Posts
For me it's Richie Tenenbaum of The Royal Tenebaums minus the incestuous leanings, and Harry Haller of Steppenwolf. Now that I think of it, I've never really related to a female character before.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
For me it's Richie Tenenbaum of The Royal Tenebaums minus the incestuous leanings, and Harry Haller of Steppenwolf. Now that I think of it, I've never really related to a female character before.
HA nice Richie, you know I kind have related to him in a way, also minus incest thing, even tho it's not really incest because she was adopted lol :p

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
All the characters in The Wizard of Oz

San (Mononoke Hime)

Odysseus (The Odyssey)

Denys Finch Hatton (Out of Africa) -- not really fictional, nevertheless...

1 - 20 of 227 Posts