Personality Cafe banner

201 - 220 of 227 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts

Simba / The lion king - Resonate with every word, thought and emotion. Feel like I've had the same struggle through life, and have the same resolve in recent years, though I've been for a long time in the Jungle. And this scene.. Oh man, this scene is everything.

·
Banned
INFP 9w1 sp/so
2,470 Posts
I don't normally relate to characters in that way but when I was watching the anime Citrus a short while ago I found myself really relating to and connecting with the main character Yuzu, she reacted to nearly every situation the same way I would or at least the way I'd want to but maybe not have the guts, so I found myself really rooting for her. Pretty much watched it purely because I wanted to see how things went for her, otherwise I'd have probably just found the series creepy. She's not INFP though, textbook ESFP.

·
Registered
6,983 Posts
I discussed awhile ago how I relate to the non-evil Chara interpretation. Lol irony again, I even have a 'smile' or real life facial expression mannerism/style that you could say comes off as being like Chara's somebody irl remarked. I still had it when I was little to even now.

What a coincidence, personality and also facial mannerism. Did the writer or creator have any intention to portray specific people/children/personalities when creating the creator? Its almost a 'perfect match' in honest terms for personality/facial expression.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hmm...

Kakashi from Naruto, 1. I just love his character, 2. Maybe I have some Things in comon like his usually calm appearence but then also you see his deepth and how he struggles sometimes and the way he feels about the Things, there are points where he becomes sentimental and how he can say Things pathetic...

Chuck from the series Chuck. He is an INFP and I just learnt that lot from him and how to beeing at my best, in my own way of course. But there are a lot of sides that I can share with him, as in my basic it is.
And beeing emotional and hold up to values.
And LOVE.

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
So many people on this thread relate to Luna Lovegood, Jane Eyre, Lucy Pevensie, Anne Shirley, Belle, Amelie, Holden Caufield, Frodo Baggins, Charlie from Perks of Being a Wallflower, or the monster from Frankenstein.

·
Sunset Stripper
9,632 Posts
I rarely relate to fictional characters (wish I would). There's this silly anime called Gata H Kei and the neurosis of the protagonist is similar to my own. I'm not sex crazed though.

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Midoriya from Hero Academia. I share his desire to want to be great like one of his idols he loved so much from childhood.

And the main character from Get Out. It was pretty uncanny how close the dude was to my actual self, I had to just admit e must be INFP, felt like I was watching myself and it felt strange.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Captain America from the Marvel Universe. Idealistic, wants to do good and help people, and he doesn't like bullies, no matter where they're from, an inspiring character. Also, he started as a loser and he became one of the greatest heroes and even so, he is not the strongest physically but spiritually, which is the reason why he is so great imo. He is definitely a true leader, which I am not, I am a loser like he was and want to change myself. Too bad we won't see Cap anymore after Avengers: Endgame 😞 . "I can do this all day."

·
Registered
106 Posts
Anne Shirley-she is more extroverted than me, but we are both dreamers and idealists and see beauty in the little things. She's also clumsy and tends to get into messy situtations like me :D
Jane Eyre-Individualistic, reserved and passionate at the same time. We both are melancholy and dark, but aspire to live to our inner ideals. We are also both artistic (she expresses her inner world through drawing, while I do so through writing).
Sara Crewe-we're both optimists and love to explore fantasy lands. We're also both highly emotional and sensitive, and strive to alwayus see the good in others :)
These would be my top three, but I also relate to Atticus Finch, Belle (from Beauty and the Beast), Sydney Carton, the narrator of Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier, and...I'm not sure if I can think of any more :D. I kind of relate to Lane from Gilmore Girls, although she's a little more spunky and carefree than I am.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I relate to Arwen from Lord of the rings
OMG. YESSS! I can relate to her so much. Her most prominent feature is that she doesn't compromise on her values choosing a mortal life and the man she loves over immortality. So INFP'ish ;-)

arwenreitetaus-cb181332.jpg

Reactions: Magic dreamer

·
Registered
47 Posts
Kaneki Ken from Tokyo Ghoul. I felt like I really understood his loneliness, fear of failure, struggle to be happy with himself. He has strong convictions that don't easily change, some for good (non-violence to achieve his goals) and others for worse (wanting to sacrifice himself).

·
Registered
47 Posts
Amelie from Amelie for just...everything

Mumen Rider from One Punch Man for his idealism and perhaps his overambition related to realistic problemsolving

Sasha "Spuds" from Attack on Titan for her utter randomness and not worrying about being seen as odd

Luna Lovegood for her peculiar way of looking at the world, and likewise not caring if people think her weird

Sophie from Howl's Moving Castle for her empathy, and that feeling that no one can see/appreciate the real "you" inside

Fanny Price from Mansfield Park. She gets a lot of static from modern readers, I've noticed, because she isn't "spunky" or "sharpwitted" or good at clever banter and is too passive or whatever. She comes across as odd, awkward, and quiet but is quite clever in her own right. I identify with her because, Unlike Elizabeth in P&P who falls for the lying Wickham rake, Fanny sees right through the rake character immediately and doesn't give him the time of day. She knows what/who she wants from the very beginning, but she also knows she can't just go out and "seduce" him, he has to figure it out for himself, because that's how he will prove he actually is worthy of her affections. And if he doesn't figure it out, then he didn't deserve her in the first place. Don't listen to them, Fanny, just be yourself.

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
Ed from Cowboy Bebop. Not sure why I've never seen it before.

Someone on Reddit described her as "just an eccentric, genius, prepubescent girl, with very little concept of, or exposure to 'social norms.'"

I'm definitely not a genius, or prepubescent (at least not physically lol.) But the rest I really relate to, just from having been a hermit sitting at the computer for most of my life up until a few years ago. And I love the freedom that comes from being so blissfully unaware of how you are socially 'supposed' to be. All her hacker friends are people she's never met; they get a long because they have common interests which is in my opinion how friendship is supposed to be. Ed doesn't even fully seem to understand gender because she's never been exposed to social conformity of the sexes. She just does whatever she knows she likes. Ignorance truly is bliss sometimes.

Furthermore it seems like a lot of characters I relate to are ENxP 7w6 or 6w7s. I wonder why that is. I used to get ENFP on tests a lot; not so much since I was typed by many different people as ISFP.

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
To be honest, the evil queen from Snow White. I've heard really good reasoning as to why she's actually an unhealthy ISFP (vs. ENTJ) and now I can't get it out of my head. It's not so much me feeling vain as it is wanting the security of living in a secluded castle surrounded by beautiful things, and also having the means to constantly look the part myself. I'm sure with time it would get lonely. However it would be nice to live this way until that happens. =_= Her biggest downfall was just caring too much about the world outside of her own happy place. If only she knew that she could be the source of her own happiness.

201 - 220 of 227 Posts