Personality Cafe banner

221 - 228 of 228 Posts

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Closest I can come is:

Augustus(Gus) McCrae from the Lonesome Dove series. He's a bit more extroverted, and I've tamed down a little as I aged where he stayed a little more wild. But the outlook on life, the fun until I'm needed to get serious, the sitting around philosophizing while others are just tasking. Of course, part of this comes from I read where his character started from youth in the first two books in the series before the famous movie/book. But, yeah, he's sorta an exaggerated character of myself.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Musketeers-C-1050x700.jpg

En garde!

My favorite novel from my childhood is "The Three Musketeers" by Alexandre Dumas. Based on the novel, it is credible to assume that Aramis is an INFP: https://www.personality-database.com/subcategory/608/the-three-musketeers-alexandre-dumas-novels-mbti-personality-type

Originally, Aramis planned to become a clergyman but as a clergyman, he yearned to become a soldier and ended up as musketeer. In the novel, Aramis is portrayed as an introverted man and a perfectionist, who is highly idealistic, passive, reflective, an extremely loyal friend and a man who always chooses his heart and morals over his head.

Reactions: GusWriter

·
Registered
ᚾᛁᚦᛁᚴᛦ
397 Posts
Zuko from ATLA

River Tam from Firefly

Kid Loki from Journey into Mystery

Jim from Treasure Planet

Todoroki from BNHA

Katurian from The Pillowman

Richard II from Richard II

·
Registered
215 Posts
Smith Jerrod ("Sex and the City") strikes me as an INFP. Smith is Samantha's (ENTJ?) boyfriend. He's portrayed as incredibly kind, deeply caring and even stayed with her during breast cancer.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Heihei - Moana
Frollo - The Hunchback of Notre-Dame (Mostly book version, since Disney version is twisted)
Eldritch Palmer - The Strain
Gabriel, Nathalie, Adrien, Marinette and Juleka - Miraculous: Tales Of Ladybug & Cat Noir

221 - 228 of 228 Posts