Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
7,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not asking you to list fiction characters of your type.
Has anyone ever said you were like a character of your type and if so, do you relate to them?

For myself, I get have had a few people calling me Phoebe Buffay (Friends) . I have previously read she is an ENFP. I think it has to do with her wit, seeing the bright side, creativity and quirks. ;]

·
Registered
560 Posts
Enid from Ghost World, but i find her obnoxious so i hope its only a matter of style.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I don't think I've ever actually found a fictional INTP that someone has compared me to, though I've found that I tend to relate to fictional INTPs even before figuring out that they're INTPs.

·
Banned
409 Posts
My mother claims that I remind her of Tiffany Aching...

·
Registered
148 Posts
Well, people were insinuating I'd be like House when I said I was considering becoming a physician. I try to be less of an ass now ;)

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
I've never been compared to a fictional character, although I bare strong resemblances to Marcus Fenix in style and outlook.

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
House & Doktor Sleepless are the ones I get told I'm like; Doktor by my comic geek friends. Someone once told me I'm like Deadpool and that is when I started picking up those comics. I agree to a point on that one. My dad has said I'm a meaner version of Doctor Who.

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
:D I liked Death Cat. Ah, that was a fun episode.

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
I have been repeatedly compared with Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter series, by several people who know me. My boyfriend was the first to point it out, and without knowing that anyone had said it before, my brother, who was comparing family members with Harry Potter characters, said, "...and OBVIOUSLY Snail would be Luna." My mother, who wasn't there when he said that, came to the same conclusion independently.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reactions: h4zmat and Ireth

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
I thought Hermione was an introvert.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
No, she's way too bossy to be an introvert. The more you think of her though, the harder she becomes to type. At first, she appears to be ESTJ, but then, she appears more ENTJ, but then, she seems to be like ENFJ. Anyways, that conclusion was reached by dozens of people on typology central.

·
MOTM Aug 2010
1,412 Posts
I've often been compared to silent main characters in role-playing video games (like Crono from Chrono Trigger, or the main characters in the Persona games). It's like I can go on adventures, lead people, kick ass, and make lots of friends without saying a word.

If only having seven different girlfriends at the same time were as easy in the real world as it is for this guy, I would be golden.

·
Registered
869 Posts
I've often been compared to silent main characters in role-playing video games (like Crono from Chrono Trigger, or the main characters in the Persona games). It's like I can go on adventures, lead people, kick ass, and make lots of friends without saying a word.

If only having seven different girlfriends at the same time were as easy in the real world as it is for this guy, I would be golden.

Assuming you can get seven different girlfriends at the same time in the first place. I don't know if he could be a ladies man IRL, seems a little androgynous. But I suppose it all comes down to personality...

·
Registered
233 Posts
I would think more ENTJ. She's friendly to her friends but she has no problem with handing harsh criticism or giving people her own two cents.
The criticism bothers her, though she learns to rise above it as her character develops. She gives people her two cents, agreed that's ENTJ style. ENFJs sometimes do this interesting thing were they shut off their F and go T. But they always revert back to F eventually. She doesn't insist on leading their group, and she likes harmony. The fact that she helps the boys study is very ENFJ as well.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 20 of 82 Posts