Personality Cafe banner
21 - 40 of 82 Posts
Hermione is such an ISTJ it's not even funny.

And Luna is a whacko INTP. Not much Fi in her, a lot of oddball Ti-Ne-Si world outlook.

Reactions: marckos
The only thing she has going for F is that she doesn't have much "scientific" scrutiny and just likes to believe any outlandish theory she comes across. Her naive bluntness that catches others by surprise and the obliviousness to the way others see her are all indications of a very strong Ti.

(I'm talking from the way the characters appear in the books. I've never seen the movies. It's possible they were cast differently there, or played by actors who portrayed them differently. This might be why the "artistic, dark and artsy" parts don't really ring a bell for me.)

I've been compared to Meg Griffin from Family Guy far too many times :sad:
My friends says I'm like Bella Swan from Twilight. That made me so sick I can't describe it in words.

I was compared to Hermione Granger a lot in Primary School, but that was only because I was the brainy kid. I'm nothing like Hermione.

The only one I agree with was when my mom compared me to Kerry from 8 Simple Rules.

I found Luna Lovegood a classic case of infp, it also showed quite well with her interaction with Harry Potter, the pieces of advice she had given him and helping hands at the moment he needed it best.

@ Holly

Bella would never be an active poster on a board of any kind, so don't worry or be too sickened, whoever compared you to her must have seen you as quiet, introverted and intellectual, which are traits you and the character share?

Bella, on a forum? Lololololol! She would much rather go clean something. I call her ISFJ.

note: ISFJ done right is the best. Bella isn't too healthy imo.
Posted via Mobile Device

House, ofcourse said it before.
Shawn Spencer (Psych)
Patrick Jane (Mentalist)

New:
Castle

The only thing she has going for F is that she doesn't have much "scientific" scrutiny and just likes to believe any outlandish theory she comes across. Her naive bluntness that catches others by surprise and the obliviousness to the way others see her are all indications of a very strong Ti.

(I'm talking from the way the characters appear in the books. I've never seen the movies. It's possible they were cast differently there, or played by actors who portrayed them differently. This might be why the "artistic, dark and artsy" parts don't really ring a bell for me.)
This is interesting...I'm kinda leaning toward INTP as well, she just comes off as too floaty and emotionally secure to be INFP, INTPs are precise with their own words but are pretty floaty in person in my experience. Also, Luna's relationship insight isn't necessarily from Fi, I think it's primarily from Ne, which is common in INFPs and INTPs. But her comments weren't value-based (Fi), and probably more from processing the situation rationally (Ti).

Even though I'm a guy I admit that I really enjoyed Azumanga. I think if someone were to describe me, I'd be Tomo lol. Being the constant thorn in Koyomi's side. :tongue:

Reactions: Kitten
Even though I'm a guy I admit that I really enjoyed Azumanga. I think if someone were to describe me, I'd be Tomo lol. Being the constant thorn in Koyomi's side. :tongue:
Haha, that's kind of why I wouldn't want to be 100% compared to Tomo... I like being energetic, but I don't want to be so energetic that I'm as annoying as heck to certain people! That, and Tomo can be a jerk sometimes... :tongue:

But other than that, it's good. So, I think I agree with the person comparing me to a mix of Osaka and Tomo! XD

Discussion starter · #35 ·
Well realting to Pheobe would be quite odd now, since i'm not an ENFP at all. So what character do I relate to? Hmmm. Possibly Mulan from well Mulan.

^lol owned
Apparently, this is me.

L (yes that is his name) is a genius detective from this comic book called Death Note.

Reactions: AĂźbiscuits
This is interesting...I'm kinda leaning toward INTP as well, she just comes off as too floaty and emotionally secure to be INFP, INTPs are precise with their own words but are pretty floaty in person in my experience. Also, Luna's relationship insight isn't necessarily from Fi, I think it's primarily from Ne, which is common in INFPs and INTPs. But her comments weren't value-based (Fi), and probably more from processing the situation rationally (Ti).
I was pondering INTP for a while, but consider when Hermiony insults The Quibbler...

I personally think Hermiony is an ISFJ...Harry comments on her being quieter than Ron during the fourth book...I think bossy introverts are quite possible...The girl I would best relate to her is an ISFJ. Capable is the word that applies really. Also, compare her learning style with Snapes - a clear N. Where in the half blood prince we hear of him creating his own concoctions, changing, building on what was and making it better in his notes in Harry's potions book, Hermiony considers deviating from the original text book instructions to be sacrelidgeous...Snape also often criticizing her for essentially swallowing the text book.

I would definately call her an F - just because she's intelligent doesn't make her a T, and while her being emotional doesn't make her an F, consider the emotional causes she desires to pioneer; the house elves for instance...

Jeeze louise guys...:frustrating:

As for characters I've been compared to who're my type...

Hmm...*Editing editing*

Hermiony is the only one to be close, and people dispute her type a fair chunk...(And my friends all dispute that I'm like her...xD ohh the confusion)

I'm not actually sure of my type, for what it's worth.

No, she's way too bossy to be an introvert
You need to meet my dad...

I've been compared to Kevin Sandusky from Tropic Thunder.

Only one I can think of that could conceivably be an INTP, the others are usually wacked-out combinations.

Reactions: Narrator
21 - 40 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.