Personality Cafe banner

41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Even though I'm a guy I admit that I really enjoyed Azumanga. I think if someone were to describe me, I'd be Tomo lol. Being the constant thorn in Koyomi's side. :tongue:
>>Even though I'm a guy I admit that I really enjoyed Azumanga.
>>Even though I'm a guy

And what's wrong with that?? Azumanga was made for guys you know. It's a shounen manga.

I've been compared to Machi from Nagasarete Airantou, I didn't even like it until I noticed how similar I am to her.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Frodo from the Lord of the Rings is probably the best fit for me (INFP).

Reactions: xezene

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
No, Luna is one of ours. ONE OF OURS!!! She doesn't like to use logic, is sort of artsy, and is dark and mysterious. More INFP category.
I agree! People often compare me to her and I also see a lot of myself in her, I am floaty as well but not so emotionally stable but I know some INFPs who are! I am not ENFP or an INTP so I don't think she is. Don't take her away from me.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Actually, I think that the fictional character that I can most relate to is Brian Griffin from Family Guy.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
When I was a teen and in my early 20's I was compared to Anne of Green Gables. I always liked her so I didn't have a problem with that.
My sons have told me I'm a lot like a combination of both of the Aunts off of the movie Practical Magic. They said it was because everything was private, but creative, even punishments.

I'll agree with that. I like those characters.

Reactions: Ohhiknow67

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
Almost any Michelle Rodriguez character.

Reactions: GiGi

·
Registered
89 Posts
I was compared to Hermione Granger a lot in Primary School, but that was only because I was the brainy kid. I'm nothing like Hermione.
I used to be compared to her too. It was really just because I was smart and my hair was super frizzy :)

My mom always tells me I'm alot like... with less socially retarded skills:

I've gotten that too! Just a much more personable version. I especially love this because my best friend is as close to Angela as a person can get.

I've been compared to a lot of characters. I think I'm one of those people that reminds you of someone, but you can't think of who so you just spit out a combination of 5 different characters. I've gotten:
-The female version of Tony Stark
-A more "thinking" version of the Human Torch
-Sophia from the Golden Girls (I love this show!)
-Jim from The Office
-Ginny Weasley (this is my own comparison; I think we're extremely similar despite her being typed as a ENFP and myself tottering between a ENTJ and ENTP. However, I think we have the same enneagram: 8w7 sx/so)
-Holly J. from Degrassi
-a good, healtier version of Azula from Avatar, combined with Toph and Katara. Just an all-around mix.

You can see the maturity of my friends, who did most of the comparisons. :D

That's all I can think of right now, but I can say they are all spot on.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Sad as it is...I've been compared to Spock. >.>

Oh, and I got the "Hermione Granger" comparison all the time too--because of the frizzy hair, teacher approval, and insanely high grades. I'm not really that much like her at all. xD Much lazier and not as prone to crying. Probably not as brave either.

If I may comment on another person, I can't stop making mental comparisons between my ENFJ boyfriend and Jay Gatsby. It just may be the most disconcerting thing I've ever seen...right down to the fact that the friends who don't like Gatsby as a character don't get along well with my boyfriend.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Marvin from The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. Very intelligent, and uses that intelligence to be negative and point out how hopeless everything is XD

Although I don't think I actually depressed, I do it more out of satire.

·
Registered
73 Posts
My roommate and I have code names for each other in our cell phones. I found out what mine is... (see avatar). When I first talked to her about rooming I listed my negative traits and asked her if she could deal with my loud noises (I have a violin and a mellophone/marching french horn), insomnia, and inability to pick up after myself for several days on end. Later I was reading the Sherlock Holmes books and she said she got the idea when she heard me reading it out loud to myself, pacing in the living room (I tend to pace when I am bored.). It also helps that I have plans on obtaining a masters in Forensics and I have thoroughly enjoyed Doyle's books since I was young.

PS- I am not saying anything about Holmes and personality types... just telling a mildly amusing and what I thought was a somewhat flattering story.

My dad calls me Bones, but he never really specifies which Bones he is referencing.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I get Lorelei Gilmore from The Gilmore Girls (and my husband is very Luke-esque too, even though I think Luke is an ISTJ and my husband's an ISTP, but he has his ISTJ moments)

I've also gotten Ariel from The Little Mermaid and less commonly Phoebe from Friends and Elle Woods from Legally Blonde (even though I'm not blonde)

·
Registered
788 Posts
I've been compared to Willow from Buffy before, which is awesome 'cause I love her! :laughing:
Aside from that I'm not sure. Some of my friends started comparing a load of us to Friends characters and picked either Phoebe first or Chandler second for me (I think she's more 'out there' and he's much funnier than me though!)
Speaking of Friends and Buffy, does anyone else think Chandler and Xander are reaaally similar..?

·
Registered
788 Posts
I get Lorelei Gilmore from The Gilmore Girls (and my husband is very Luke-esque too, even though I think Luke is an ISTJ and my husband's an ISTP, but he has his ISTJ moments)

I've also gotten Ariel from The Little Mermaid and less commonly Phoebe from Friends and Elle Woods from Legally Blonde (even though I'm not blonde)
You must be awesome then =D I love Lorelai so much, her tangents are almost entirely the reason why I even like Gilmore Girls. You guys must be adorable together! I loved seeing those two all cuddly and relationshippy with each other =3 Luke can be pretty hilarious at times :laughing:
Oh and I'm curious, I always wondered about whether Luke was ISTP or ISTJ, it's kind of off-topic but how come you think J over P? I can see reasons for both!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I've been compared to Willow from Buffy before, which is awesome 'cause I love her! :laughing:
Aside from that I'm not sure. Some of my friends started comparing a load of us to Friends characters and picked either Phoebe first or Chandler second for me (I think she's more 'out there' and he's much funnier than me though!)
Speaking of Friends and Buffy, does anyone else think Chandler and Xander are reaaally similar..?
Perhaps it is because I am now thinking about how similar their hair styles are, but I think you have a point with that Chandler-Xander thing. I think Xander might be more prone to take on a leadership roll (just thinking about his Nick Fury impersonation in the comic book season).

Nevertheless- Willow is awesome!

41 - 60 of 82 Posts