Personality Cafe banner

61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
wickedwitchofthemidwest said:
Perhaps it is because I am now thinking about how similar their hair styles are, but I think you have a point with that Chandler-Xander thing. I think Xander might be more prone to take on a leadership roll (just thinking about his Nick Fury impersonation in the comic book season).

Nevertheless- Willow is awesome!
She is! Though I think she's a a lot nicer than I am. Plus I don't feel as timid as her unless it's around new people, then I definitely can act a lot more like that :bored:
With Xander and Chandler they both seem to love the same style of joking and I see the same self-deprecating and casual ribbing of others and the world around them. It's the kind of humour I love so they were both awesome characters for me :proud:
I haven't read any of the comic-stuff so I'm not sure about the leadership role but you could be right, though it seemed like he took on it a bit more after Caleb blinded him. More like it solidified the extent of how serious and real this world he was a part of was becoming so he had to react by leading?

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
You must be awesome then =D I love Lorelai so much, her tangents are almost entirely the reason why I even like Gilmore Girls. You guys must be adorable together! I loved seeing those two all cuddly and relationshippy with each other =3 Luke can be pretty hilarious at times :laughing:
Oh and I'm curious, I always wondered about whether Luke was ISTP or ISTJ, it's kind of off-topic but how come you think J over P? I can see reasons for both!
Yeah Luke and my husband both kind of come across as cranky at times but when you really need them, (emotionally or on a project) they're incredibly loyal and dependable. Plus the way I ramble on and my husband gives little bottom line answers reminds me of us, it's amusing. My husband likes the show too.

As for your question, why ISTJ? I'm not sure...since honestly I haven't watched in quite awhile since it's been off... He just seems like he's very into routine and organization. My husband (and the description I read of ISTPs) is that they are a bit more spontaneous, though they're both fairly set in their ways so maybe he IS an ISTP. I think I've read in other places that he was a J too though...

·
Banned
3,417 Posts

MO from Wall e (random I know) is the only character I ever related too and my friends saw it too.

I've been compared to

This little dyke. My girlfriend, ex girlfriend and cousin say so. They're the only people I watched this anime with :sad:.

"OkuwakaTsubomi tends to act mature for her age, and is often capable of intimidating senior students by pure force of personality. She tends to get angry or flustered easily, giving her an outspoken and very expressive personality. In effect, she can be loud in her opinions of others. Also she is a member of the St. Spica Choir and it is believed that the reason she joined was because of Konohana Hikari, though Tsubomi denies this."

And the little cool chick from kick-ass. I get her a lot. I did act like her as a kid (to a less extreme of course). I liked being compared to her too because she's not a huffy little bitch like other characters I've been compared to. And she's an obvious ENTJ.

And the infamous one:

That really annoyed me as a kid (though she seems like an ESTJ to me, she seems to be pegged as an ENTJ).

But still, MO, as strange as it seems, is the only character I've ever related to. He's like an xSTJ or something though :sad:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Stringer Bell, I've been told before, and I don't really disagree. I can almost see myself mirroring his actions and mannerisms, for the most part, were I in his situation.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
I don't get told that I remind people of anyone very often (maybe because I'm so private), but one of my friends said out of the blue one day that I remind her of the main character from this manga/anime "Kimi ni Todoke". I had never heard of it before, but it was so unusual/flattering that someone would be reminded of me by a fictional character that I decided to check it out. Now I use her as my avatar/user pic here :)

·
Registered
481 Posts
My best friend enjoys comparing me with any strange character (or at least those she finds strange or unusual) she can find, therefore I've been called Sheldon Cooper and Luna Lovegood (I don't like Harry Potter but from what I've read, she's not really like me) lately but everyone agrees that she's just exagerating because she finds me pleasantly weird.
We can probably relate to a lot of characters for some reasons considering that they are more likely to be stereotyped but truth to be told, I'm rather ordinary and I think people just claim that one is "like this character" because they focus on a trait of personality.

In secondary school, I got the "Hermione Granger" thing because I am a nerd, been called Lisa Simpson by my brother because I'm a nerd (though I may have been a bit like her as a child).
Basically, any "nerdy" character was me, especially when they also lack social skill and when they don't deal with practical fields (no Bones for me) : Ross Geller, Sheldon Cooper, the girl who calls him dumbass, Amy Farrah Fowler, Hermione Granger, Lisa Simpson, Samantha Carter (because Daniel is a man and I'm not), Rodney McKay, Timothy McGee etc.

Sometimes, I'm also "the alien", the weird one, cloudcuckoolander : Lilo (Lilo and Stitch, not like her at all), Luna Lovegood, Sheldon Cooper, Amy Farrah Fowler, The 11th Doctor (definetely not but he's an alien and I like bow ties), the professor in Futurama, etc.

And there's my aunt who claims I'm secretly the mad scientist kind because we hate each other.

It's probably flattering but I really think it shows a lack of judgement (I don't even think there's a type more common than another in their comparisons).

(Well, I admit it's fun to turn life into fiction sometimes).

·
Registered
766 Posts
Recently while watching The Deathly Hallows (part 1), my mum jokingly compared me to Luna (the scene where she told her dad that Harry didn't want to talk to them but was too polite to tell them... I'm not that bad. Really. Actually I'm not much like her at all, which my mum then also admitted.) and I think I've been called Spock one time while pointing out/overanalyzing some logical flaw. When I was younger and people compared me to Pippi Longstocking, which I hated. There have probably been more, but it's never a total comparison, always only single facets of their/my behaviour or appearance, and even that is rare. Obviously I am ttly speshul and unique.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I've been compared to Yuki from the Haruhi Suzumiya light novels/anime. I've also been compared to Spock and to the Vulcans in general.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Dr. House (Is he INTP or ENTP)?
Mad scientist (not a character, but an archetype).

And he's not fictional, but Abraham Lincoln (just because of the whole honesty thing).

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,065 Posts
Physically I've been told 4 times I look like Jennifer Aniston, though I don't really see it.
I relate to Jules on Cougar Town... not when she's super controlling but just aspects of her, the way she loves surrounding herself with her friends and attracts all sorts of people.

Oh and someone in here said they are compared to Patrick Jane... he's not the best looking guy (he's just average) but his charisma makes him irresistable, I love how cheeky/mischievious he is.

·
PerC Waiter
2,398 Posts
This is a necro-bump, but I don't care. This seems like a fun thread and should come back.
I've been compared to Yuki from the Haruhi Suzumiya light novels/anime. I've also been compared to Spock...
Hey, me too. I've also been compared to Near from Death Note. Well, basically any Stoic that shows up. I'm not that stoic, but I guess I can see where my friends are coming from.
Oh, also, The Brain from Pinky and the Brain.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Someone said I was like Clare from Claymore, and typed her as INFJ. I dunno what I'd type her as, but sure, the solemn attitude and inner passion fit me. Although I would definitely be a defensive warrior type over an offensive warrior type. e6 security FTW!

·
Registered
INTP
1,738 Posts
My brother says I'm a lot like Holo in a series called Spice and Wolf... but I have never seen/read it so I don't know if that character is the same type as me or not.

My mom compares me to Shikamaru from Naruto, though, who always gets INTP slapped onto him :V She bought me a t-shirt that says "genius at work" since I always look lazy like I'm not doing anything lol, even though I'm thinking and just want to be left alone.

61 - 80 of 82 Posts