Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a bunch of slightly pointless questions so we can get to know each other better. So I want to know what my fellow ENFPs have to say. ^_^

1) Sunrise or sunset? Why?
2) Which Hogwart's House's values do you choose as "most important" if you had to choose one? Why?
3) What's an awesome book that you love?
4) Do you know what your Enneagram type is? What is it? If you don't know, what do you think you might be?
5) Favourite subject you are studying/studied in school?
6) Coke or Pepsi?
7) What sort of music do you like? Why?
8) Do you play an instrument? The air guitar/piano/whatever counts. ;)
9) Write a random sentence. ^^
10) If you had a superpower, what would it be? Why?
11) What's your favourite colour? Why? (I always must ask why. O_O)
12) What's a stupid fear you have?
13) Most embarrassing thing you've said/done to somebody on accident? (Typos count!)
14) What's an awesome movie you love? You can list more than one.
15) Ask a question here. The next person to post must answer it. And pose another question so the cycle can continue, of course.

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
1) Sunrise or sunset? Why? Sunrise... its the start of something new.
2) Which Hogwart's House's values do you choose as "most important" if you had to choose one? Why? Loyalty?
3) What's an awesome book that you love? The 5 People You Meet in Heaven
4) Do you know what your Enneagram type is? What is it? If you don't know, what do you think you might be? I don't know, 9 maybe?
5) Favourite subject you are studying/studied in school? Art History
6) Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi
7) What sort of music do you like? Why? pass
8) Do you play an instrument? The air guitar/piano/whatever counts. ;) No
9) Write a random sentence. ^^ I just sneezed- I think I'm getting a cold.
10) If you had a superpower, what would it be? Why? I would like to fly- I miss some of my friends.
11) What's your favourite colour? Why? (I always must ask why. O_O) I like most of them equally.
12) What's a stupid fear you have? Excessive amounts of water
13) Most embarrassing thing you've said/done to somebody on accident? (Typos count!) I don't know- called one of my teachers ''dad''?
14) What's an awesome movie you love? You can list more than one. Horton Hears a Who
15) Ask a question here. The next person to post must answer it. And pose another question so the cycle can continue, of course. How often do you visit this site?

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
1) Sunrise or sunset? Why? Sunset. If God had made people to see the sunrise, he would have scheduled it later in the day :kitteh:

2) Which Hogwart's House's values do you choose as "most important" if you had to choose one? Why? I don't know, not into Harry Potter.

3) What's an awesome book that you love? How to Avoid Falling in Love with a Jerk

4) Do you know what your Enneagram type is? What is it? If you don't know, what do you think you might be? Type 6w7

5) Favourite subject you are studying/studied in school? Psychology

6) Coke or Pepsi? Coke, fo shizzle

7) What sort of music do you like? Why? Country; I like how the ballads are easy to relate to and they are much cleaner than pop or rock.

8) Do you play an instrument? Piano

9) Write a random sentence. - Once there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly, that everybody died. The end. (yes, that WAS three)

10) If you had a superpower, what would it be? Why? Reading people's minds, cause I suck at reading body language

11) What's your favourite colour? Why? Turquoise. Cause I like it :-3

12) What's a stupid fear you have? I am terrified of worms

13) Most embarrassing thing you've said/done to somebody on accident? Somebody was venting to me about another girl calling her a bitch, and I said 'You're not a bitch, that's just the way you are.'

14) What's an awesome movie you love? You can list more than one. Little Mermaid, fo shizzle :-3

15) Ask a question here. The next person to post must answer it. And pose another question so the cycle can continue, of course.

Far too often.

If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Just a bunch of slightly pointless questions so we can get to know each other better. So I want to know what my fellow ENFPs have to say. ^_^

Sunset, more often than not. It's a nice, beautiful, relaxing reminder that the day's coming to an end. For whatever reason, I find that comforting.

2) Which Hogwart's House's values do you choose as "most important" if you had to choose one? Why?

Probably Ravenclaw. I actually had to look this one up because I haven't read any of the books since the 4th one, but intelligence, wit, etc. are important to me and seem to be the most useful out of the four.

There are quite a few good books out there. :) Fiction, I'd have to go with Brave new World. Dystopic future books are great. Nonfiction, I'd have to go with How Math Explains the World. It gives you an entirely new perspective on how to view the world and math.

4) Do you know what your Enneagram type is? What is it? If you don't know, what do you think you might be?

Either 6w7 or 7w6. I'm leaning more toward the latter than the former.

I find so many things fascinating! Occasionally, I catch myself wanting to go back to CompSci purely because the subject matter was interesting to me, even though I was entirely incompetent at it! XD Currently, my Creative Nonfiction class is holding my interest pretty well, if only because my other classes are either extraordinarily easy or uninteresting.

6) Coke or Pepsi?

Eh, depends on the day. Coke goes pretty well with things, but Pepsi is a good standalone beverage. :)

I mostly like alternative rock or contemporary jazz, but I do a smattering of everything--except rap and country. My favorite artists are Muse, We Are Scientists, Jamie Cullum, and Foo Fighters. I've recently gotten into Cold War Kids, who have some really amazing stuff.

I play a lot of them: piano, trombone, guitar, bass, euphonium, and tuba. I can sing fairly well in a couple of genres, and I've been really wanting to improve at the drums so I can legitimately say that I play them.

It's not as random as you think.

I would probably go with omniscience. It would be very useful to just know everything.

I'm a pretty big fan of green. It's a vibrant color that I became attached to at a very early age.

I'm very careful with how I present myself or say things to certain people because I don't want the slightest chance that someone could judge me negatively even the slightest bit. It's not even like I dress nice or something. It's just very extreme, like I'm just very formal with some random people for no real reason. lol

13) Most embarrassing thing you've said/done to somebody on accident? (Typos count!)

I once got much drunker than I thought, and it ended up lasting through the next morning. A cable guy was coming to activate our internet connection, but I really wanted to take a bath. I ended up taking a bath in the adjacent room while he's installing the cable and such, and I told him goodbye from the comforts of the bathtub.

Waking Life is pretty interesting, but I really like KICK-ASS. It's a fun movie. :D

What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend and why?
I answered your questions! :D

Question from @Finaille:

If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?

I'd probably put some of it away for future expenses (bills and tuition, mostly), invest some of it in penny stocks (multiplicative gains ftw), and then spend the rest of it on whatever. I'd probably buy a house.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll do it too. ^^

Sunrise. It fills me with energy and makes me think optimistically.

Loyalty and hardworking. Hufflepuff.

The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton. Also 1984 and A Tale of Two Cities. And The Phantom Tollbooth - childhood memories right there.

Yes. 6w7.

On my own it is psychology, but I have to say in school I loved my fiction writing class.

6) Coke or Pepsi?

It all depends. :)

Everything. I guess it's because I'm such a music nerd. I'm attracted to things with a more acoustic sound, though. I also love classical.

Yes, I play the piano and the guitar. And some ukulele.

My sister is wearing fuzzy socks.

The ability to make people hear things. Whatever I want them to. It'd be pretty handy. I suppose I could make somebody go insane, though. o_O But it would be cool because I could basically tell them things in their head... Or make them listen to music. ^^

Blue. It just has always been. I think I loved it even more after my dad says it was his favourite colour, though.

Aside from being seriously scared of heights, I am deathly scared of doctors... despite having a nurse for a mother and being very well acquainted with the medical field.

In my online Christian school (it's awesome, to all the skeptics) I was trying to type "shirt" but left out the "r"... Oh yeah... Smooth me. ^^'

The Help. I just recently saw it. The Shawshank Redemption. Road to Perdition. Ummm... any movie done by Studio Ghibli.

@WMDistraction - What's your favourite thing to do on the weekend and why?

Being with my friends. Hanging out. I live 45 minutes away from them and only get to see them once a week. :)

Cool question. Btw, creative nonfiction is really cool. =)

@chickydoda - Haha! I think everybody has called their teacher "mom" or "dad" at least once... I've called my dad by his first name once before... that was awkward. @[email protected]

@Finaille - The Little Mermaid ftw!

What's one of your fondest memories?

·
Registered
847 Posts

Sunrise. Its lovely, denotes hope.

No clue!

A Severe Mercy by Sheldon Vanauken

2w1,9w1,7w6

Illustration

6) Coke or Pepsi?

Neither. (unless I need to clean an engine, then, either will do!)

A wide variety but beautiful is the common link.

I sing.

All is Gift.

To fly. I dream about it, and its always lovely and freeing.

I love colors. The colors in my avatar appeal to me. So soft colors a lot. I love how colors play each other. I can spend a lot of time choosing colors for a room. I am getting back into painting now, and that is perfect for a person who can spend a great deal of time thinking about subtle variations and combinations of color. To be more specific, I lean towards various soft to medium blues, roses, lavenders, greens.

Fear of starting a new thing.

Some years back, discussing favorite girls' names, I told my sister-in-law Annie that I didn't like plain names. "Like what?" she asked. I didn't have one on the top of my head but scrambled to come up with one. "Like - Ann!" I said...

A Man for All Seasons (with Paul Scofield)
Camelot (with Richard Harris and Vanessa Redgrave)
Brideshead Revisited
Sense and Sensibility

Answer to previous question:

A fond memory is the summer I worked at a lakeside mountain inn. We used to stay in a cabin on this lake for a week or two every summer, and we admired this lovely inn set on the hill. Once my friend and I canoed out to the island to sleep on the beach for the night. We woke early so I could get back to serve breakfast – but a dense fog had settled – you could not see where you were going at all. So we just started paddling the canoe into the great thick whiteness, in the direction that seemed right, and made it back to shore only a bit down from where I needed to be, and on time for breakfast. Also later that same summer I spent the afternoon waterskiing with this friend at her cottage, and I water-skiied back to work in time for dinner, landing neatly on the shore, which pleased the guests sitting on the beach. I also loved hiking up the creek on the rocks many afternoons, often to settle and sketch. In the beginning of the summer I was gingerly stepping from rock to rock, but soon I was running up the steep stream on the rocks. And sunrises I saw every morning out the bathroom window before breakfast – so beautiful. I loved to see the daily changes of color and view in the mountains and the lake.

My Question for the next poster:

If you had a very loving and very competent spouse, and plenty of money for all your needs, including “help” if needed, and birthing was no problem for you (or money was not a problem for adopting), how many children would you have?

You may answer the above question, OR, the previous, restated below, which I like:

What's one of your fondest memories?

·
Registered
847 Posts
... Somebody was venting to me about another girl calling her a bitch, and I said 'You're not a bitch, that's just the way you are.'...
ROTFL!!! Freudian slip, maybe! whoops!

We ENFPs should have plenty of these, because we engage with people in conversation and can get caught up in it, and as E's, are not inclined to to think before we speak. It just comes out...

Reactions: Finaille

·
Registered
317 Posts
Sunrise, if awake for one! Means an early start so has to be a good day ahead. Unless working the night shift...

Gryffendor - if you don't have the courage to act and/or speak up, then what is anything really worth?

East of Eden by Steinbeck. No one can describe humanity as well. So much food for thought, such good writing.

9w1 - tritype 974

Mineralogy - geochemistry, also really liked intro Marketing and Technical Writing

6) Coke or Pepsi?
Coke

Oh my gosh this will be a very long paragraph if I don't cut it off... Music that makes me FEEL, whether words or instruments. When driving, music I can sing along with.

Piano, saxophone, clarinet, bassoon. Want to do voice lessons

I wish I could teleport and go anywhere and everywhere.

This never stays the same. Go through phases...
Favourite clothing colour - Probably green - jade, sage, emerald, teal, turquoise (blue???) - never really lime or grass green
Favourite colour - yellow right now.

Failure

*foot in mouth* oh my gosh... a few too many times.
Or whenever I am distracted and talking to someone and then say the wrong thing because I'm honestly pretending to have a conversation with them but failing.

Ikiru by Akira Kurosawa quickly comes to mind.
I don't watch a lot of movies. Get bored way too easily. TV shows are better now.
My Neighbour Totoro always makes me feel happy. It cheers me up on a bad day.
Wow that is a lot of Japanese stuff... hehe

Whoops. I didn't read that. I didn't want to read what others wrote because it might influence me.

Edit: I would have two kids. That way they could entertain themselves a bit and never be lonely. More than that, I think I would go bonkers. Love kids but not a baby person.

What would your final supper be??

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@wayupnorth - Lots of Japanese movies here, too. XD I spy a fellow music lover. :D The fact that you play the saxophone makes you 20% cooler... and it also makes me jealous. I love the saxophone. O_O

·
Registered
189 Posts

It depends on which is more beautiful that day.

I'm not a Harry Potter fan. Yes, shocker :)

The Secret Life of Bees

Perfectionist

I have always loved to learn so basically everything but Science.

6) Coke or Pepsi?

Pepsi!!!

Country, Contemporary Christian, Southern Gospel. I guess it is because it touches me the most.

Piano

Yo dude!

I wish to be like flash. I want to go from one destination to another really fast.

Hot Pink. It is feminine, but bold!!!

I have always had this weird recurring dream of walking in somewhere topless. No, it hasn't happened if anyone is wondering :) I think this dream means that I am afraid of being exposed too much, so I guess my biggest fear is being exposed too much and maybe if I open up too much someone might change me.

I wrote a letter to a guy telling him I loved him and then freaked out when I saw him. I forgot I might actually have to make human contact with him.

Courageous
The Blind Side
Remember the Titans
Speed

My final supper be. I'm not sure.

15) If this was your last day on earth, how would you spend your day?

·
Banned
4,611 Posts
Sunset, because I can speak to their wonders with greater authority. Given any choice in the matter, I'm not an early riser. (So much for health, wealth, and wisdom.)

Gryffindor, if "being honorable" is a fair assessment of their values.

Mrs Dalloway.

6w7 4w3 9w1. I go back and force on the ordering of the first two.

Whichever subject had the brilliantly smart hard-ass teacher.

6) Coke or Pepsi?
Neither.

There aren't really genres I dis-like; only certain songs/musicians. OK, psytrance gives me headaches.

I sing a lot. I sound OK but not remarkable when I do.

Hmm.

Shape-shifting would be great, especially if I could take on animal forms, as that would get me a few other super powers for the price of one.

It depends for what and where. I like combinations more than colors.

That I'm talking too much or too little or saying stupid shit? ;)

Nothing is coming to mind right now, but I'm sure there is a ton of great material.

Fantasia.

If this was your last day on earth, how would you spend your day?
Thankfully, death's usually a surprise.

What's the earliest dream you remember?

·
Registered
317 Posts
@wayupnorth - Lots of Japanese movies here, too. XD I spy a fellow music lover. :D The fact that you play the saxophone makes you 20% cooler... and it also makes me jealous. I love the saxophone. O_O
I haven't played saxophone in so long! Actually a good decade. I was so good at it. Got asked to do music in university, for the bassoon, but started engineering instead... Music and Science I do love them both! Well, music is math afterall. (I <3 math)

Job makes it tough to do music, since I have no schedule and work out of town completely... that's why I want to do voice lessons - 'cause I can do that on my own without anything else required. However, lessons require a schedule... sigh! Rock Band will have to do for now.

I think it's rad you play the guitar. It is such a social instrument - always a reason to pull out a guitar and play it. Everyone loves it!
What do you do with your guitar? Play in a band or just fiddlefart at home? Campfires? or Classical guitar?
You should learn the banjo! Any song with a banjo in it is automatically 20% cooler in my books :p

Music really makes life so much better.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
@wayupnorth - Honestly, I play the acoustic guitar and I'm not extremely good at it yet. I've got some chords and I'm finally able to play some bar chords. That took a while. I love how it is a social instrument. I've made a couple of songs with it. It's a fun instrument. It's pretty useful. :) I'm going to keep it up. Mainly, though, the piano is where all my love goes to. XD

BANJOS ARE EPIC. My dad used to actually play the banjo well. ^_^

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
1) Sunrise or sunset? Why? Sunset, because I like to watch it "disappear into the water" when at the lake. I especially love how it turns the sky orange, red, pink, etc.

2) Which Hogwart's House's values do you choose as "most important" if you had to choose one? Why? I don't know them well enough to answer.

3) What's an awesome book that you love? Who Moved My Cheese? It's about business, but it applies to just about anything in life.

4) Do you know what your Enneagram type is? What is it? If you don't know, what do you think you might be? 7w6 4w5 9w1

5) Favourite subject you are studying/studied in school? I liked writing, psych, history, and earth science.

6) Coke or Pepsi? Coke, but neither on a regular basis.

7) What sort of music do you like? Why? Just about anything...because I like the way it makes me feel. It's food to my soul. It is a part of my soul.

8) Do you play an instrument? The air guitar/piano/whatever counts. ;) I played clarinet, but haven't in years. I sing...is a voice an instrument? ;)

9) Write a random sentence. My Very Educated Mother Just Served Us Nachos :)

10) If you had a superpower, what would it be? Why? Invisibility so I can spy on people. That would be the ULTIMATE people watching!! :)

11) What's your favourite colour? Why? (I always must ask why. O_O) Hmm, I like all colors. I am particularly drawn to blues, dark purples, and red.

12) What's a stupid fear you have? Being snapped by rubber bands.

13) Most embarrassing thing you've said/done to somebody on accident? (Typos count!) I fell down a flight of stairs and landed in a cafeteria full of HS students. They went totally silent...I wasn't in HS at the time, but I was only one year out. It was very embarrassing, haha!

14) What's an awesome movie you love? You can list more than one. O Brother Where Art Thou, Walk The Line, Chocolat, ...lots of movies.

Last posters question:"what is the earliest dream you remember?" I remember a nightmare I used to have of a bad man in a suit and top hat who stuffed ballerinas into a small car and drove around with them like a traveling circus. The ballerinas were upside down in the tiny car with their legs sticking up and out of the sunroof. I had that nightmare several times and then it disappeared. It used to make me feel so strange when I woke up, but not scared.

What color are your eyes?

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Sunset. I find it more aesthetic.

I have not read Harry Potter.

Good Lord!! Too many. But since I must pick one, the first awesome book to pop in to my head is... "The Count of Monte Cristo"

I'm fairly certain of my tritype. It's in my sig :).

School - English Literature
Uni (UG) - Public Law
Grad School - Gender, Sexuality and Criminal Justice

6) Coke or Pepsi?
I prefer fresh lemonade.

Anything with a good beat or intelligent/moving lyrics.

I'm a drummer.

Every now and again, faecal matter inexplicably comes into contact with the blades of an air redistribution device.

Animal telepathy (a Warg) or invisibility. It would be epic lol.

Purple... Lol.

I'm spheksophobic. Deathly afraid of wasps.

13) Most embarrassing thing you've said/done to somebody on accident? (Typo's count)

Does it really make a difference if you eat a cock or a chicken?

Dead Man Walking

What colour are your eyes?

Very dark brown. Almost black

If you could eradicate one disease, what would it be and why?

Reactions: Essay

·
Banned
4,227 Posts
Sunset. There's something about it that symbolizes the necessity of "now."

One's appreciation of all of them

The Satanic Verses by Salman Rushdie.

5, and I'm just now beginning to understand what that means and entails.

Corporate strategy, management information systems, English, Physics

6) Coke or Pepsi?
Champagne

Anything that can symbolize, either in lyric or in melody, a developmental moment in my past, present, or future. Any genre or medium.

No, but I'd love to learn the harp. Or the piano.

Quid sub toga portas?

I'd carry a cloak of invisibility. No need to know why.

11) What's your favourite colour? Why?
White

Exhibiting affection to others, even when I love them dearly, and being seen as insincere for it

Our dorm had a fire alarm go off during a phone interview last year. My interviewer was an ISFJ

Actually, don't watch too many movies. Life is too much like one, sometimes

15)
chimeric said:
What's the earliest dream you remember?
When I was 6 (in 1995), I was abducted by humanoid, blue aliens and taken to their underground log cabin marketplace, which was nothing more than our school jungle gym.

16.) Ask a question here. The next person to post must answer it. And pose another question so the cycle can continue, of
course.

What word is most meaningful to you, and why?

·
Registered
64 Posts
1) Sunrise or sunset? Why? both, because i can't decide.

2) Which Hogwart's House's values do you choose as "most important" if you had to choose one? Why? can't really remember which one is what, but i think i like slitherin (i hope i spelled that right)

3) What's an awesome book that you love? 1984, too many to list.

4) Do you know what your Enneagram type is? What is it? If you don't know, what do you think you might be? 7w6, 4w5, 9w8

5) Favourite subject you are studying/studied in school? language, mostly german

6) Coke or Pepsi? neither, i don't drink pop

7) What sort of music do you like? Why? minimal, because i can dance to it for long periods of time, it gives me energy, and inspiration

8) Do you play an instrument? The air guitar/piano/whatever counts. ;) piano

9) Write a random sentence. ^^ I'm mad at the world

10) If you had a superpower, what would it be? Why?flying, because of the freedom

11) What's your favourite colour? Why? (I always must ask why. O_O) black, because it goes with everything. but i also like blue all shades. (thats for wearing) but i like all of them because i like to paint.

12) What's a stupid fear you have? coyotes, and deep water

13) Most embarrassing thing you've said/done to somebody on accident? (Typos count!) i embarrass myself all the time so i cant remember.

14) What's an awesome movie you love? You can list more than one. run lola run, elling, foodmatters, mostly foreign films and documentaries.

15. What's the earliest dream you remember? thats complicated, because it would take too long to explain here. it was a nightmare though.

15) Ask a question here. The next person to post must answer it. And pose another question so the cycle can continue, of course. what does life mean to you?

Reactions: voicetrocity

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
1) Sunrise or sunset? Why? Sunrise- Because there's just something more "personal" about it to me. Sunrise's also remind me of fun times I had, when I'd be awake all night and watch the sunrise with my heart and head in the clouds with happiness.
2) Which Hogwart's House's values do you choose as "most important" if you had to choose one? Why? Don't get me wrong, I'd be housed in Ravenclaw if I were to attend Hogwarts- but Gryffindor's values are ones I feel as being very important.
"Courage is rightly esteemed the first of human qualities because it is the quality that guarantees all others"
- Winston Churchill
3) What's an awesome book that you love? Good Omens.
4) Do you know what your Enneagram type is? What is it? If you don't know, what do you think you might be? I do- I'm a 4w3
5) Favourite subject you are studying/studied in school? Journalism
6) Coke or Pepsi? Coke, but only because it's the silbing of Sprite
7) What sort of music do you like? Why? Alternative Rock- because the lyrics speak to me more than others. Jazz- because the music speaks to more than others.
8) Do you play an instrument? The air guitar/piano/whatever counts. ;) If air guitar counts, I play a mean one. ;-)
9) Write a random sentence. ^^ And then she realized, she had nothing more to add- but continued typing aimlessly anyway.
10) If you had a superpower, what would it be? Why? Manipulate kinetic energy, Gambit style.
11) What's your favourite colour? Why? (I always must ask why. O_O) Purple- it just seems to agree with me, no matter what mood I'm in.
12) What's a stupid fear you have? I'm actually quite scared of squirrels.
13) Most embarrassing thing you've said/done to somebody on accident? (Typos count!) Errrmmm.... I know I'm not immune to this, I just can't think of one in particular at this moment
14) What's an awesome movie you love? You can list more than one. I could watch Breakfast at Tiffany's all day, everyday.
what does life mean to you?
Life means love and learning to me

My question: Where do you go when you need to get away from the world?

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
1) Sunrise or sunset? Why? I would say sunset because it has brighter colors, but becoming more of a morning person is one of my goals right now so I will say sunrise, it's refreshing when I see it
2) Which Hogwart's House's values do you choose as "most important" if you had to choose one? Why? Gryffindor, values aren't worth much if you don't have the courage to use them :)
3) What's an awesome book that you love? I Capture the Castle is nice, it's just a quiet reflection book that still manages to be interesting and charismatic and sentimentally realistic.
4) Do you know what your Enneagram type is? What is it? If you don't know, what do you think you might be? 7w6
5) Favourite subject you are studying/studied in school? I liked it all with the right teacher. Naturally did better in English/Arts, though.
6) Coke or Pepsi? Coke
7) What sort of music do you like? Why? Everything but not too much opera or country
8) Do you play an instrument? The air guitar/piano/whatever counts. ;) Used to play violin
9) Write a random sentence. ^^ The scars of your love, they leave me breathless, I can't help feeling we could have had it ALLLLL, rolling in the DHEEEEeeeEEP. Listening to Adele..
10) If you had a superpower, what would it be? Why? Flying. It looks so fun and liberating. I used to have dreams that I was flying when I was little and they were the best
11) What's your favourite colour? Why? (I always must ask why. O_O) Green :) because it's fresh and lively and natural/unpretentious. Orange and red are close seconds
12) What's a stupid fear you have? I still get freaked out by the dark sometimes
13) Most embarrassing thing you've said/done to somebody on accident? (Typos count!) I don't really remember them. They don't happen often when I'm speaking, but I catch myself typing the wrong things. I used to have a silly habit of saying "You, too" when ticket takers told me to enjoy the flight or the movie
14) What's an awesome movie you love? You can list more than one. The Painted Veil is subtle and sad but good.
15) My question: Where do you go when you need to get away from the world?
Usually my own head is good enough. If I lived somewhere with nice views, water, etc. I would go there.

My question: If you could have a mythical creature as a pet/friend which one would it be?

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
1) Sunrise or sunset? Why? Sunset. I'm never awake for the sunrise!!

2) Which Hogwart's House's values do you choose as "most important" if you had to choose one? Why? Gryffindor loyalty, I'd say.

3) What's an awesome book that you love? I love Matilda by Roald Dahl. I never get tired of reading it. There's always something new I never noticed before.

4) Do you know what your Enneagram type is? What is it? If you don't know, what do you think you might be? Probably 6w7

5) Favourite subject you are studying/studied in school? Advanced Acting

6) Coke or Pepsi? Coke!!

7) What sort of music do you like? Why? I love movie soundtracks because the music is so epic or beautiful. I like music that sets the mood.

8) Do you play an instrument? The air guitar/piano/whatever counts. ;) I sing pretty well, so I'm told.

9) Write a random sentence. ^^ You are tearing me apart, Lisa!!!

10) If you had a superpower, what would it be? Why? Flying. I've always wanted to see the world from a different perspective.

11) What's your favourite colour? Why? (I always must ask why. O_O) Purple. It's the color or royalty. And I look good in it too.

12) What's a stupid fear you have? Needles!! They're so pointy and painful.

13) Most embarrassing thing you've said/done to somebody on accident? (Typos count!) I once said your instead of you're to a friend and was humiliated...

14) What's an awesome movie you love? You can list more than one. I love Back to the Future. It's just so clever.

15) I'd have a dragon, like from How to Train Your Dragon. That or a genie who grants as many wishes as I want!!

My question is what's your favorite movie genre and why?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts