Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Copied the questions from Spades
Main Questions

1. What drives you in life? What do you look for?
Relationships, I want to have close people and a place where I belong.
I do not care about being wealthy or having a great career.

2. What do you hope to accomplish in your life?
I want to help other people be successful in their lives, even if I might not do so well.
I fear I will always have financial problems because I can't seem to find anything interesting to study or do for a living.

3. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you?
I try my best to be honest and kind, I had a phase where I was so dependent on others I feigned kindness so people would like me, I hope I won't have to resort to that again.

4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why?
At the moment "growing up", I feel like I'm not ready to take responsibility of myself or living on my own.
I can't seem to find anything I would want to study or do for a living.

5. How do you want others to see you? How do you see yourself?
I want to be dependable, someone who people can openly talk to about anything. I really do care about close people, but I have been dishonest before so I can see why they wouldn't trust me.

6. What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?
Being able to support my friends emotionally when they are anxious. Fighting with anyone close to me.

7. Describe how you experience each of: a) anger; b) shame; c) anxiety.
a) I seldom get angry, but when I do I do things I will regret later. When the situation gets this bad, I can't control myself anymore and will say things I regret afterwards.
b) I have always been ashamed of myself and being so emotionally weak, being bullied for my looks has also made me ashamed of my body. It is really obvious when I am ashamed of myself.
c) When I get anxious, I just have to talk about it. Sometimes this mixes with shame which creates a difficult situation, I feel like I don't deserve to vent to anyone about my feelings and it makes me even more anxious.

8. Describe how you respond to each of: a) stress; b) unexpected change; c) conflict.
a) I can't handle stress for extended periods, either I get a boost of motivation to do something about the cause of stress quickly or I try to forget about it.
b) I can adapt with change pretty easily, but I'd rather know what is going to happen beforehand and keep my routines or plans in check.
c) Depends on my mood and whether it is directed at me or not. If it's for example my parents fighting, I don't really care. If I'm having an argument with someone, I get sad/anxious/angry depending on the situation and usually start acting really irrationally.

9. Describe your orientation to: a) authority; b) power. How do you respond to these?
a) I respect my elders but that's about it, whoever is in charge is also just a human being and I treat them as such. I see laws and rules as guidelines, I prefer doing things how I feel is right and not harmful to others than following them strictly.
b) I can't handle having power, I rather be more in more of a supportive role. If someone else is more experienced or educated than me on the topic, I will let them take lead no questions asked.

10. What is your overall outlook on life and humanity?
I don't really know, I don't think much about philosophy.
I guess I am an optimist about most people, everyone deserves to have a good life.
Humanity is destroying the planet though, that can't be denied.

Optional Questions

11. Discuss an event that has impacted your life significantly; more importantly, how you responded to it.
I met my closest friend this far last christmas, she's an INTJ. I used to be completely withdrawn and emotionally "dead", only after opening up to her I've started having actual feelings again, sadly the stronger ones are almost always negative.

12. Comment on your relationship with trust.
I have serious trust issues and I'm obsessed with it. I try to gain other people's trust, possibly for the wrong reasons. Not to abuse them, but just to know that they trust me. I can't trust myself so I look for other people's acceptance, which is hard because it takes a lot of convincing to get my trust.

13. List some of the traits you: a) like; b) dislike most about yourself.
a) I am empathetic and really care about other people and like to make them feel good.
b) Sometimes I am manipulative, I might lie to make myself look better or someone else worse. I get too emotional and when someone pushes me too far, I attack them as personally as I possibly can just to make them hurt more than they already hurt me.

14. What do you see or notice in others that most people don't?
Most of the time I sense if something is wrong with a person even if they don't mention it.
I also notice very little changes in tone and expressions to see when people are lying.

15. If a stranger insults you, how do you respond/feel? What if they compliment you?
I don't care if strangers are mean, that hasn't happened in real life yet but I would probably just ignore them. Online I usually ignore them, sometimes might get in an argument if I feel like there's something to gain from it. I don't take compliments seriously either, I'm too used to sarcasm.

16. What's something you are: a) thankful you have; b) wish you could have? Why?
a) People I can talk with about anything. I would most likely be in even worse mental shape if I didn't meet these few people who have helped me over the year.
b) My own apartment, I constantly argue with my parents and I really have no other reason to stay home than being poor.

I'm not sure if I did this right, hopefully someone can help me analyze it

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just did a test on it and got these scores:
Type 1 Perfectionism||||||22%
Type 2Helpfulness||||||||||||||||||72%
Type 3Image Focus||||||||||||42%
Type 4Individualism||||||||||||||||||72%
Type 5Intellectualism||||||30%
Type 6Security Focus||||||||||||||56%
Type 7Adventurousness||||||||||||||||68%
Type 8Aggressiveness||||||||||||44%
Type 9Calmness||||||||||||||||66%

typescoretype behavior motivation
236 I must be helpful and caring to survive.
436 I must be unique/different to survive.
734 I must be fun and entertained to survive.
933 I must maintain peace/calm to survive.
628 I must be secure and safe to survive.
822 I must be strong and in control to survive.
321 I must be impressive and attractive to survive.
515 I must be knowledgeable to survive.
111 I must be perfect and good to survive.

Your main type is Type 4
Your variant stacking is sx/sp/so
Your level of health is below average, i.e. unhealthy
Based on your health score you would benefit from working on your...
physical health/fitness
psychological health

That really doesn't tell me that much though since I'm new to these things

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.