Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
ESTP 7w8 sx/sp
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's yet another post about MBTI and looseness/promiscuousness. xD
But I have definitely given this version the most thought.
How guarded are they in general? NOTE: higher decimal value = less guarded, since this is about willingness to fuck
(for scales, only one of the functions earns a whole point)
(0.125) Fi (my fee-fees)
(0.250) Ni (even the greatest caution is weaker than the power of stubborn feelings)
(0.375) Ti (less paranoid than Fi and Ni, more strategic than Si)
(0.500) Si (most direct, least strategizing of any introverted function)
(functions are mirror opposite of the function they share a dichotomy with)
(0.625) Ne (least direct, most strategizing of any extroverted function)
(0.750) Fe (more straightforward than Ne, but more sensitive than Se, Te)
(0.875) Se (even the "weakest" caution can see physical danger)
(1.000) Te (fuck your feelings) (not a perceiving function, therefore less guarded than Se)
How fearful are they of society's judgement? NOTE: higher decimal value = less fearful, since this is about willingness to fuck
(for scales, only one of the functions earns a whole point)
(0.125) Fe (obvious number 1)
(0.250) Ni (only wants people to have one particular impression of them)
(0.375) Si (wants to protect their assets and livelihood)
(0.500) Te (fears judgement by THE LAW)
(again, functions are mirror opposite of the function they share a dichotomy with)
(0.625) Fi (they are on the lower end of giving a fuck, but are still a feeling function)
(0.750) Ne (less fearful than Fi, more fearful than Se because intuition is "less stupid" than sensing)
(0.875) Se (again as with guardedness above Se bare minimum cares about impact on physical safety)
(1.000) Ti (Ti is the most detached)
Why do they want to fuck?
(1.00) Sensing = "For pleasure."
(0.75) Thinking = "For power."
(0.50) Feeling = "To bond."
(0.25) Intuition = "To continue my legacy." (pickiest)
Dichotomies:
(loser is only awarded 0.5)
(Fe/Ti) Ti +1.0 because Thinkers are fucking casual.
(Ne/Si) Ne +1.0 because Ne is more casual than Si.
(Se/Ni) Se +1.0 because Se is more casual than Ni.
(Te/Fi) Te +1.0 because Thinkers are fucking casual.
NOW ADD UP THE POINT VALUES FOR EVERY COGNITIVE FUNCTION.
(Se) 0.875 + 0.875 + 1.00 + 1.0 = 3.750
(Te) 1.000 + 0.500 + 0.75 + 1.0 = 3.250
(Ti) 0.375 + 1.000 + 0.75 + 1.0 = 3.125
(Ne) 0.625 + 0.750 + 0.25 + 1.0 = 2.625
(Si) 0.500 + 0.375 + 1.00 + 0.5 = 2.375
(Fe) 0.750 + 0.125 + 0.50 + 0.5 = 1.875
(Fi) 0.125 + 0.625 + 0.50 + 0.5 = 1.750
(Ni) 0.250 + 0.250 + 0.25 + 0.5 = 1.250
AND THEN ADD THE FUNCTION VALUES TOGETHER FOR EVERY MBTI. BUT MULTIPLY DOM BY 8, AUX BY 4, TER BY 2, AND INF BY 1.
Here is the final ranking for WTFS champion:
1) ESTP
(8*Se)+(4*Ti)+(2*Fe)+Ni=47.5
2) ESFP (8*Se)+(4*Fi)+(2*Te)+Ni=44.75
3) ISTP (8*Ti)+(4*Se)+(2*Ni)+Fe=44.375
4) ESTJ (8*Te)+(4*Si)+(2*Ne)+Fi=42.5
5) INTP (8*Ti)+(4*Ne)+(2*Si)+Fe=42.125
6) ENTJ (8*Te)+(4*Ni)+(2*Se)+Fi=40.25
7) ENTP (8*Ne)+(4*Ti)+(2*Fe)+Si=39.625
8) ISTJ (8*Si)+(4*Te)+(2*Fi)+Ne=38.125
9) ENFP (8*Ne)+(4*Fi)+(2*Te)+Si=36.875
10) ISFJ (8*Si)+(4*Fe)+(2*Ti)+Ne=35.375
11) ISFP (8*Fi)+(4*Se)+(2*Ni)+Te=34.75
12) ESFJ (8*Fe)+(4*Si)+(2*Ne)+Ti=32.875
13) INFP (8*Fi)+(4*Ne)+(2*Si)+Te=32.5
14) ENFJ (8*Fe)+(4*Ni)+(2*Se)+Ti=30.625
15) INTJ (8*Ni)+(4*Te)+(2*Fi)+Se=30.25
16) INFJ (8*Ni)+(4*Fe)+(2*Ti)+Se=27.5

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
Really interesting. Its interesting just to see the theories played out and values given. I think it’s probably in the right ballpark. though I would almost want to confirm with ESFPs to see if they don’t think Fi should get heavier value towards the lower side... but hey, this isn’t asking about cheating which would be a whole different bucket of fish.

·
Registered
100 Posts
This is interesting and fun !

Is it a "willingness to fuck" ranking or a "will jump into it right away" ranking ?

I mean :

Concerning my WTF rate, it increases not only as soon I feel connected to someone of the gender I like in terms of personality and feelings (which can just be exchanging a few meaning words and be touched by the person in front of me) but it increases as well if I only connect physically, like on the same "wavelength", and that my "radar" tells me the person is not manipulative / will be emotionally shallow while doing it. And I want it both for connection, and equally for pleasure.I don't need to bring on the violins and think that I will spend the rest of my life with this person. So casual sex would happen on a more or less regular basis when I was single.

Now if it's about "will do jump in casual sex right away", it's another question. Because I'm now in a couple and even it casual sex is outside the couple has been discussed between us and is not a couple breaker in our eyes if it happens, I have a sense form of loyalty in love, that won't let me jump on the first person I bond with.

So "willingness to" and "actually do" will not bring the same answers.

I'm Ni dom, but I don't want to "continue my legacy" at all. I personally don't want to add one of my own creation on this planet. How do I recalculate ? Haha.

Anyway, just using personal experience to point out that everyone's case is different, and it could be a bit more complicated to calculate, as there are more factors involved that has nothing to do with MBTI, like opinions, ""values"", life context, single or not, self control, self confidence... I understand that it is an average though.

Your investigation makes me want to read more elaborated statistics on this. What would be the method you could use and the variables you could add / change, if a study was to be made on an even more thought out and scientific approach ?

·
exploring space
10,072 Posts
:unsure:hmm idk, some of the most WTFS people I've known were SFJ so I can't take the results of this ranking very seriously

·
Retired Administrator
16,491 Posts
:unsure:hmm idk, some of the most WTFS people I've known were SFJ so I can't take the results of this ranking very seriously
Flashing back to ESFJ friend telling me that what I really needed was to go clubbing and find some guy to hook up with...maybe a soldier. She was trying to be helpful but she was also being serious.

Maybe it's not really a type thing. lol

·
Registered
In progress
2,294 Posts
Flashing back to ESFJ friend telling me that what I really needed was to go clubbing and find some guy to hook up with...maybe a soldier. She was trying to be helpful but she was also being serious.

Maybe it's not really a type thing. lol
The most obvious correlation would be with extroversion, and yet - I am highly extroverted by nature and you'll never find me in a club. This is because I don't need to be shitfaced in order to advertise my sexuality. Alcohol, party drugs and neuroticism form a toxic brew, one whose consumption often ends in tragedy, both for men and for women.

If you are a woman and want to avoid sexual assault, don't go to a club and "hook up" with intoxicated strangers because that is just asking for trouble.

·
Host
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ ♂
18,722 Posts
Come on, everyone knows if you get propositioned by a woman who is WAY out of your league, she's secretly an alien who will go all "preying mantis" on you (or use you to lay eggs whose spawn that will hatch and eat you from the inside out).

·
Registered
10,217 Posts
Meh

I think this WTFS has depended on where I’m at in life.

I’ve been strangely ‘good’ the last hmm 🤔, 3 years.

I think I only fucked one stranger during that time period. My thoughts is one night stands get old and lame.

Casual sex is rarely actually sexually satisfying to the same degree as actually knowing someone. It gets sorta boring.

To each their own. I just think it gets boring.

But not gonna lie I’ve considered I should maybe just hammer one out to rebound over the last person I had been seeing. But then I go on a dating app, hang out with random friends with acquaintances, or walk into a bar etc and I’m just like ew. Lol 🤷🏻‍♀️.

But alotta people say people willing to sleep around a lot have commitment issues or self esteem issues. So maybe I just addressed or worked past some issues and don’t look at things the same way?

I don’t know?

Maybe I’m not as horny?

Could be lots of things.

·
Registered
ESTP 7w8 sx/sp
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Could be lots of things.
Core Enneagram motives

8 u like to take the initiative physically OR u like to call the shots / be on top / in control
9 u want a god damned fairytale-like sexual partner
1 u use sex to relax after dealing with people's shit

2 u just love ppl and want to please them
3 u like when lots of ppl want u and enjoy being popular sexually and flex ur popularity
4 u can't fuck someone u don't love

5 u have a bad habit of ur mind going elsewhere than the sex
6 u really can't fuck if u don't feel like ur in a secure/safe environment
7 u love fucking for sport and having variety xD

·
Registered
10,217 Posts
So I switched enneagram?

Core Enneagram motives

8 u like to take the initiative physically OR u like to call the shots / be on top / in control
9 u want a god damned fairytale-like sexual partner
1 u use sex to relax after dealing with people's shit

2 u just love ppl and want to please them
3 u like when lots of ppl want u and enjoy being popular sexually and flex ur popularity
4 u can't fuck someone u don't love

5 u have a bad habit of ur mind going elsewhere than the sex
6 u really can't fuck if u don't feel like ur in a secure/safe environment
7 u love fucking for sport and having variety xD

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
I think personal values and your upbringing are pretty important in all of this— or at least they have been for my decisions. My husband is the only person I’ve ever had sex with and I am an ENFP 7. Being creative means variety that Im happy with.

·
Registered
ESTP 7w8 sx/sp
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think personal values and your upbringing are pretty important in all of this— or at least they have been for my decisions. My husband is the only person I’ve ever had sex with and I am an ENFP 7. Being creative means variety that Im happy with.
I'm emphasizing the 6 in 7w6. You're probably a 7w6 type 7.

Also in my list, ENFP is in the bottom half. So they are more UNLIKELY than likely.

·
Registered
10,217 Posts
Not sure if I entirely agree with this.

I think I’m in a more secure place in my life now than when I was fucking randoms a lot more. I have a secure job, housing etc.

My life was a lot more hectic and chaotic when I was screw randoms and I think I more often did it to blow off steam.

I tend to make worse decisions the more chaotic life is. I’ve really been as I said much more tame the last few years, and my life has been more secure as opposed to prior.

But again possibly age/maturity playing a role here. I’ve sorta sowed alotta wild oats. ESTP or not. As I said random sex gets boring the quality is not as good. Just my meandering opinion.

No, the 6 part in 7w6 greatly tempers 7's urges.

6 u really can't fuck if u don't feel like ur in a secure/safe environment (familiarity)

Casual sex is not familiar person sex.

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
I'm emphasizing the 6 in 7w6. You're probably a 7w6 type 7.

Also in my list, ENFP is in the bottom half. So they are more UNLIKELY than likely.
Yeah, I am aware. I’m just emphasizing the role of personal moral values (Fi) and in some cases societal values (Fe). Which might have a bigger negative value than discussed above (of course this is conjecture). For instance, someone in certain religious communities but living outside of that community. I kind of think the above formula would kind of still hold up if you went to say... a Mennonite Community and assessed the personalities there then maybe everything would play out the same on who is the most likely but on a more conservative scale. Who is most likely to kiss someone they don’t know... if something like that.

Age is a factor due to tertiary development as well as other reasons.

But this is all interesting!

Reactions: Ecchi

·
Registered
ESTP 7w8 sx/sp
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here's a different thing I attempted to measure with absolutely wild results. (Best to worst in bed)

I first evaluated how "exciting," "competent," and "considerate" each cognitive function is.
Exciting: Ne > Te > Fe > Se > Ni > Ti > Fi > Si
Competent: Thinking (in general) > Intuition (in general) > Sensing (in general) > Feeling (in general)
Considerate: (to the needs of their partner) Fi > Ni > Fe > Ne > Si > Ti > Se > Te
For the scales where all 8 cognitive functions are treated separately, I assigned these values:
1.000, 0.875, 0.750, 0.625, 0.500, 0.375, 0.250, 0.125
For the scale where I did T, N, S, and F in general, I assigned them 1.00, 0.75, 0.50, and 0.25.
Then I added up the 3 evaluations for every cognitive function to get the final value for each cognitive function.
Then I added the functions in every type stack together using those values, and multiplied dom by 8, aux by 4, tert by 2, and inf by 1.
Results:
1)
ENTP
2) ENFP
3) INTJ
4) INFJ
5) ENTJ
6) INTP
7) ENFJ
8) ESTJ
9) INFP
10) ISTP
11) ESFJ
12) ISFP
13) ESTP
14) ESFP
15) ISTJ
16) ISFJ

·
Registered
iNtp sp/sx x84
5,150 Posts
I'd be more inclined to believe that introverts, in general, are more likely to be slutty than extroverts.

though, feelers tend to be serial monogamists - so a hookup is easily transformed into a relationship, however long or fleeting it may be... while the thinkers tend to just roll with it while not necessarily passive in the act itself... one would likely find their response on the same level as someone offering to share their snacks with them. --- short of short, introverts are more likely to have sexually experimented through their developmental years.

albeit, the majority of my online experiences in mbti circles is that it tends to attract one big circlejerk of holier than thou attitudes, which frequently displayed as exaggerated prudes. indiscriminate of type affiliation, though again, more common among introverts which tend to be the most plentiful online and may be viewed, additionally, in part, as the need of these hipster snowflakes to be contrarians against what they perceive is the mainstream culture and as many of them are 'losers' to be the opposite of their deeply held bias against the popular crowd. . . to feel good about their ho-hum lives.

But it's not unexpected in what can primarily be viewed as self help communities.

but of course, things change when it comes to realistic longterm prospects, in particular, the other four letter word, and the trail of bodies extend long and wide behind the biggest of prudes

the entertainment in this analysis would be the juxtaposition to those that have healthy, lasting, longterm relationships.

but a study would more easily, objectively, truthfully be done on breast and penis sizes.. not that it actually correlates to the other two but it would be entertaining to see how people react to such bait.

·
Registered
iNtp sp/sx x84
5,150 Posts
Why do they want to fuck?
(1.00) Sensing = "For pleasure."
(0.75) Thinking = "For power."
(0.50) Feeling = "To bond."
uh, what?

·
Registered
ESTP 7w8 sx/sp
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
short of short, introverts are more likely to have sexually experimented through their developmental years.
I think this could be because introverts see people as a "curiosity" instead of as "company?"

See them as things to learn more about.

I was going to include this in my theory in the opening post, but I was shaky on its relevance but it seems very relevant if you are making a point of it.

Anecdotally, this is true for 4 introverts I've conversed with. They have had multiple partners and I haven't had a single one yet. I'm ESTP and a virgin. It hasn't been my priority to lose my virginity yet.

I dismissed it though as just something about those particular individuals and not a commentary on introverts on a larger scale.

·
Registered
iNtp sp/sx x84
5,150 Posts
I think this could be because introverts see people as a "curiosity" instead of as "company?"

See them as things to learn more about.
I agree, though, I'd also suggest that many may use sex as a way to shortchange social interactions, expectations and the filler of getting to know someone... which the exact flavor seems variable among the types.

but also follows in general with not being too clear on social boundaries especially during their transition between tween to teen to young adult years with sometimes dramatic and often defining shifts to their social spheres. . . let alone how hormonal urges take shape among the types;

but by nature, introverts find themselves in more intimate settings where sex has a greater probability than someone that is generally more sociable. . . an atmosphere which may hold them more accountable to other people's rules and standards, even if it is among sexually active peers... which tends to slide extroverts overall numbers down.

I find the breakdown that more Ns have had sex with someone outside of their age group, Ss more likely to have it marked by an event (prom/camp/etc), Fs having friendships/relationships/hookups with more tangled branches than their family trees, Ts spontaneous, accidental, sociable. (there's a reason MIT has long held a reputation for attracting kinky misfits.)

I was going to include this in my theory in the opening post, but I was shaky on its relevance but it seems very relevant if you are making a point of it.

Anecdotally, this is true for 4 introverts I've conversed with. They have had multiple partners and I haven't had a single one yet. I'm ESTP and a virgin. It hasn't been my priority to lose my virginity yet.

I dismissed it though as just something about those particular individuals and not a commentary on introverts on a larger scale.
a lot of it goes to seemingly universal stereotypes and assumptions about I vs E -- which incidentally sets introverts up for more opportunities than extroverts because more people are watching the extroverts while too easily rationalizing away as to why an introvert wouldn't be sexually active. . .

which also sets them up for a higher risk of sexual abuse, too.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts