Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a quote online that went something along the lines of "I swear an INFJ could stare at a wooden chair for an hour and come up with 50 metaphors of how it relates to life".

Soooooo let's do it!

Find the metaphor/hidden meaning in the picture above you and then post another random picture for the next person. The meaning can be simple or deep, doesn't really matter.

Okay? Alright, I'll start :kitteh:

·
Banned
2,959 Posts
I saw a quote online that went something along the lines of "I swear an INFJ could stare at a wooden chair for an hour and come up with 50 metaphors of how it relates to life".

Soooooo let's do it!

Find the metaphor/hidden meaning in the picture above you and then post another random picture for the next person. The meaning can be simple or deep, doesn't really matter.

Okay? Alright, I'll start :kitteh:

He stands on the side of the street feeling completely alone, then realizes how truly insignificant he is on this tiny planet among all of the stars.

Attachments

·
Registered
INTJ 793 ILE
634 Posts
He stands on the side of the street feeling completely alone, then realizes how truly insignificant he is on this tiny planet among all of the stars.
The emotions are nothing in their veins, but once they reach the heart, it is impossible for others to not to be drowned in their smoke. But, fortunately for them, they only have to feel the smoke while you're the one who's burning.

I love this one:

Edit: Damn, it was posted while I was posting. Respond with priority her and, only if you want, me too.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Faceless, like the dark side of the moon.
Erased features like a weather worn statue.
A silhouette as vague as the shrouded face of a mummy.
Erasing identity like you're in the witness protection program.
Remembering someone as though they are a blur.
With a face like a blank canvas.
Lost without identity.
Unmasked.
3729681.jpg

·
Registered
508 Posts
The darkness of the past suffocated and ate away at the woman this girl was meant to become, leaving her stagnated, ravaged and still.

Infp sneaking in here btw.. sry.. ..

Edit: Aww.. I answered to Sve's.. i will delete my picture so you can describe Marieve's first!!..

·
Delphic Seer
18,076 Posts
The more things change, the more they remain the same…

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
The threat is stronger than the execution.

Or

And we shall play a game of chess,
Pressing lidless eyes and waiting for a knock upon the door.
(Because who can resist a delicious Eliot reference?)

There's a deeper story and even more beauty to music than is readily visible from the outside, from first hearing.

Reactions: Silent Theory

·
Registered
237 Posts
Music pulls my heart strings, and it feels like pouring rain.

Humans are the greatest manifestation of nature as well as it's only destroyer. Our appreciation of beauty has no limits nor our ability to destroy it along with ourselves.

Reactions: Faery

·
Banned
2,959 Posts
The destruction of our Earth happens slowly over time, with minimal care in its revival. Fed up with her mistreatment, the spirit of Mother Earth taking the form of her pain, is unleashed from the soul of the planet. "Now that you see me in this way, will you finally cease your poison?"

image.jpg

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Within her she carried a potential love story...a memory, a dream, and she wore it like a dress. (I recognize that art from a book called The Miniaturist, it has a beautiful cover that pulled me in. I haven't read it yet).

·
Delphic Seer
18,076 Posts
When survival is at stake, collaboration is sometimes more convenient than confrontation…

Reactions: Faery

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
All journeys lead to a shore.

14192104_1784030165174255_5423115398381433475_n.jpg

·
Registered
237 Posts
A

(posting this to keep it going)
Hi very sorry iforgot to post a pic,, iim just going through some things right now

1 - 20 of 33 Posts