Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Craigslist/Elance/etc.

I worked hard all summer at my crappy job with my grandfather and I have enough money to prepay for three months for an apartment. I will have roughly 500 dollars to work with after that. I plan on doing some couponing things that I've been wanting to do so we will see how well that will work out.

Soon I will need some additional income. I don't really want to get a real job just yet so instead I would like to find random jobs through websites like Craigslist and Elance and other sites that you might recommend.

What I want to know is if there is anything that might be beneficial for me to know before this happens in two weeks. Any red flags or warning signs I should be aware of?

·
Registered
785 Posts
Get everything in paper, of course. An offer letter that states how much you're making and for how long. This is standard in contract work anyway. If you want work that's off the books you might consider manual labor gigs. Construction, landscaping, so forth.

Why not get a more permanent position, even if it's part time?

·
Banned
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Get everything in paper, of course. An offer letter that states how much you're making and for how long. This is standard in contract work anyway. If you want work that's off the books you might consider manual labor gigs. Construction, landscaping, so forth.

Why not get a more permanent position, even if it's part time?
I need the free time to find a more semi-permanent job while also working on school and bettering my life all at the same time.

·
Banned
738 Posts
You could work at special events/sporting events as an usher or ticket taker. These jobs are quite flexible and allow you to work as little as you want.

·
Registered
17 Posts
fair play for trying to better your life

you seem like a hardworking kind of person

if your looking for something part time i might be able to help

because i work online helping people make money and be free

you can start for free to see if you like it

connect with me on facebook if you like

look for matt hale

·
Banned
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
fair play for trying to better your life

you seem like a hardworking kind of person

if your looking for something part time i might be able to help

because i work online helping people make money and be free

you can start for free to see if you like it

connect with me on facebook if you like

look for matt hale
No offense but I'm a rather cautious individual and I don't know you... would you be open to simple PM's on this site instead?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts