Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, so, I'm a big fan of Finn Wolfhard (shoutout if you are too), and I was just curious as to what Enneagram type he was, because I don't think anyone has really talked about it here, so..

Maybe he's a 4, but I'm not sure. Feel free to comment what you think...

·
Queen of Hearts
17,939 Posts
Feels a little weird typing a kid but he has a very sharp, extroverted air, I'd think 7, 3, or 2 in that order. Could see 4 too
Millie Bobby Brown seems like definite 7 to me, not sure about the other Stranger Things actors, Gaten Matarazzo might be a 7 too? I don't know, kids in general are a 7ish bunch

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Feels a little weird typing a kid but he has a very sharp, extroverted air, I'd think 7, 3, or 2 in that order. Could see 4 too
Millie Bobby Brown seems like definite 7 to me, not sure about the other Stranger Things actors, Gaten Matarazzo might be a 7 too? I don't know, kids in general are a 7ish bunch
Yeah, I get that. How it might not be so easy to type a kid cause their personalities are still shifting and changing, but I'm 15, and I strongly consider myself a type 4. And yeah, Millie definitely seems like a 7. Also, I thought he was a 4, because for being a 14/15 year old, he puts a lot of focus on how he's weird or "not normal", and I feel like that's something a type 4 definitely identify themselves as. He even has a shirt that says "let's get weird". So yeah, that's what I think, but I'm not sure.

·
Queen of Hearts
17,939 Posts
Yeah, I get that. How it might not be so easy to type a kid cause their personalities are still shifting and changing, but I'm 15, and I strongly consider myself a type 4. And yeah, Millie definitely seems like a 7. Also, I thought he was a 4, because for being a 14/15 year old, he puts a lot of focus on how he's weird or "not normal", and I feel like that's something a type 4 definitely identify themselves as. He even has a shirt that says "let's get weird". So yeah, that's what I think, but I'm not sure.
:laughing: I thought he was 9/10 ahaha, clearly didn't do my research (not good at identifying ages)

Anyways, I think people can embrace being weird for a variety of reasons, it's also common for people in that age group to put a lot of emphasis on their differences, teen years you're starting to figure out who you're going to be on your own, so I do think some level of 4ishness is very very common for people this age, even for non4s and people without 4 in their tritype (like older people tend to have some level of 9ishness, younger kids some level of 7ishness, etc)

So I wouldn't type him as a 4 based on that, but I don't think it's a bad type for him either, I'll have to look at some interviews (where I'm not assuming he's 9 years old XD)

·
Registered
381 Posts
Thinking 6w7, but it's hard to say from simply watching interviews or other videos of him. It's also hard to know when he's still only fifteen years old, so it could appear to be multiple things.

Reactions: Quernus

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Anyways, I think people can embrace being weird for a variety of reasons, it's also common for people in that age group to put a lot of emphasis on their differences, teen years you're starting to figure out who you're going to be on your own, so I do think some level of 4ishness is very very common for people this age, even for non4s and people without 4 in their tritype (like older people tend to have some level of 9ishness, younger kids some level of 7ishness, etc)

So I wouldn't type him as a 4 based on that, but I don't think it's a bad type for him either, I'll have to look at some interviews (where I'm not assuming he's 9 years old XD)
I agree with this; his embracing of "weirdness" seems more like a teenager thing, and he seems more at peace with it. I don't get a sense that he feels a sort of alien disconnect between him and others because of his own perceived self-weirdness. Of course it's hard to know how people really feel sometimes, especially as entertainers, but IDK. Other celebrities who are Fours just seem to have that weird Fourish wall around them no matter how expressive they are at the same time, it's hard to explain.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts