Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok everyone she responded to my email and she is fine here what she had to say

Hey, Andrew.

But what? What? What? What? Sorry, but.. I’m confused. And I’m so sorry, I didn’t want to make you worry or anything... sorry that I left too suddenly... it was very impulsive... but I felt like I was doing the right thing.... it’s nothing because of you...or overall because of PC... it’s just my personal issues that I have to cope with and I felt that I can’t hide myself anymore there...I need some time...alone...
Believe me... I’m much better now... much better than yesterday...
Please, please, please don’t worry. Please....

With love,

Liina

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
That's great news, I can stop worrying and enjoy the weekend! Though I'm actually crying now where I didn't when I didn't know what was going on, relief is a very strange emotion...

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's great news, I can stop worrying and enjoy the weekend! Though I'm actually crying now where I didn't when I didn't know what was going on, relief is a very strange emotion...
Oh i know man i ran outside and danced around when i saw her email it was a huge weight lifted off my shoulders!

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Y'all were crazy in here. I told ya not to stress.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Thank God she's ok. I read about this yesterday and even tho I had the feeling she'd be alright, her last message was kinda scary if you interpreted it that way... anyway, pity she left the forum, I hope her personal issues will be sorted out.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I wonder what's bothering her :( I hope she returns because she was one of the nicest people here definitely

·
Banned
1,594 Posts
Have any of you considered whether she would be pleased with people making threads about her discussing her issues very openly? In addition, I don't know if anyone is, but you should never give away someone's contact information without their permission. It's disrespectful.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Have any of you considered whether she would be pleased with people making threads about her discussing her issues very openly? In addition, I don't know if anyone is, but you should never give away someone's contact information without their permission. It's disrespectful.
she posted her first name before and itwas fairly common knowledge and she didn't go into any details so i honestly don't think i violated her trust at all

1 - 16 of 16 Posts