Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you have noticed one of the friendliest and most inspiring people (Fira) in this section has retired herself without explanation. Her very scary last message doesn't look good
I love you mom. I love you dad. I love you sister. I love you brother. I love you Kitty. I love you all.
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I really am..
I'm really tired but despite barely knowing her sleep will not come easily tonight so I'm posting this hoping someone knows something, or maybe someone has her phone number and can contact her to see what's going on? I feel so helpless :crying:

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Strange indeed, and I am on it, though there's no guarantee that I can come up with anything. I will try - but without violating her privacy.

Also, I'd like to say that the impression I got from this (and I could be way off) is that perhaps they came across her posts on here, and saw some things she didn't want them to see? Just a thought.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Was anyone friends with her outside of on the forum? Does anyone have any of her usernames for MSN or skype or something? I am SO worried.
I think SenhorFrio talked on msn with her... but he's the one who warned me about her being retired.. I think he's not on right now so we might have to wait.

Edit: Oops I got beat to it ^^ Sorry I couldn't bring anymore info..

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.