Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm an INFJ, and like the title states, I've browsed through the site for some time now, but never really got around to posting (whoops). Anyways, I'm pretty sure I'm an INFJ, as every test (online & IRL) says so. Not sure about the Enneagram stuff, that is a little too complicated for me to try to sort out.

So about me: I'm a 20 year-old medical student, so my free time is kind of limited. However, whenever I do get a free moment from studying/saving lives, I love read, go running, watch films, enjoy time with friends, and be outside enjoying nature/outdoor activities.

Like many INFJ's, I love my solitude & time to get away from everything and find my inner peace. I can be a little quiet at first before I get a good read on people, but give me time & I'll usually be more expressive. I have a lot of interests, and love to discuss (not argue!) various topics such as science, current events, technology, politics, art, religion, philosophy, you name it! I love to learn, and really enjoy interacting with people of different backgrounds, perspectives, and ideas.

I hope to be a little more active in my posting than I have been up until now. If you have anything you want to ask me more about, just send me a PM or reply back!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome to the forums! I'm looking at applying to med school when my current degree is completed and I believe there are several other medical students on the forums. =) How are you finding it so far?

·
Registered
637 Posts
Welcome to non-lurker status! :D

Seriously though, nothing wrong with lurking, but everyone has got something important to share and you can't share if you're lurking but if you stop lurking and post once in a while you not only share your experience but you get valuable input from others which is processed in their own unique way and in a way can refine those thoughts that you once had annnnd, I forgot where I was going with this.

... Welcome!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the forums! I'm looking at applying to med school when my current degree is completed and I believe there are several other medical students on the forums. =) How are you finding it so far?
Thanks! What degree are you in the process of completing? As far as med school goes, I absolutely love it and while it's incredibly stressful at times, it's been a wonderful journey.

Welcome to the forum. :)
Thanks! :)

Welcome to non-lurker status! :D

Seriously though, nothing wrong with lurking, but everyone has got something important to share and you can't share if you're lurking but if you stop lurking and post once in a while you not only share your experience but you get valuable input from others which is processed in their own unique way and in a way can refine those thoughts that you once had annnnd, I forgot where I was going with this.

... Welcome!
Haha thanks! That's definitely something I'd like to work on..I will oftentimes get in certain moods where I just want to write & express my thoughts, and PerC seems like a great place to do so while also having the chance for others to respond :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Thanks! What degree are you in the process of completing? As far as med school goes, I absolutely love it and while it's incredibly stressful at times, it's been a wonderful journey.
Dual degree in Business and Mechanical Engineering. =) What type of program are you currently in?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dual degree in Business and Mechanical Engineering. =) What type of program are you currently in?
That's awesome. I'm in a 6-year combined BA/MD program, currently on year 4. The first two years are basically used for completing the undergraduate degree, and then 4 years of medical school afterwards.

·
Registered
108 Posts
That's awesome. I'm in a 6-year combined BA/MD program, currently on year 4. The first two years are basically used for completing the undergraduate degree, and then 4 years of medical school afterwards.
Ah, that's neat! Are you trying to specialize in any particular field?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts