favorite infp
10K views 134 replies 114 participants last post by  Ego Death 
#1 ·
in no particular order:
friends
gilmore girls
the office
buffy the vampire slayer
bewitched (i dont think i can explain this one)

so hard to pick. how about you guys? :)

#4 · (Edited)
The Wire
The Mighty Boosh
- mini series: Band of Brothers, Generation Kill (I'm counting these as one ... because I can :tongue:)
The Simpsons (the good episodes)
Supernatural

(damn, here's more: due South, Arrested Development, Blackadder, Black Books, Seinfeld, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Coupling, The Office, Star Trek TOS etc)

(oh and anime: Death Note, Monster, 20th Century Boys (there's been a live action version, hasn't there?), Cowboy Bebop, Naruto, Trigun, Fruits Basket, etc)

#7 · (Edited)
House
Fringe
Death Note
Mythbusters

Reactions: appleblossom
#10 ·
The Office
Friends
Degrassi (...Don't judge me.)
Clone High
-free space-

I literally cannot name a fifth for fear that I am forgetting something unequivocally epic... I'm sure there's something out there I haven't seen yet, anyway, that would trump whatever else I could come up with now. I actually don't even watch television that much anymore, so I wouldn't know.

Although, I would like to lump together a bunch of shows that aired on Nickelodeon and Disney Channel when I was a kid and have that be my fifth choice. Children's television was fantastic in the nineties/early 2000's. Like, I really miss Legends of the Hidden Temple and Lizzie McGuire. Rugrats and Rocko's Modern Life and stuff. Bug Juice! So Weird, Two-Hour Tour.

And United States of Tara is good, too.

See? I cannot make choices!

#14 ·
Flight of the Conchords
Daria
Freaks and Geeks
Arrested Development
Buffy

Didn't make top 5 but I still love: Futurama, 30 rock, The Big Bang Theory, Undergrads, Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club, Dollhouse, Scrubs, How I met your mother, Veronica Mars, Ugly Betty, The Office, Clone High, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia...

There's a lot more but I feel I've said enough XD. Yay for tv!

#15 ·
Oh man, I totally forgot about Futurama, The Big Bang Theory, and Flight of the Conchords. And the West Wing. And North and South (another mini-series).

#16 · (Edited)
My tastes change, so this isn't an of-all-time list. Here's what I'm loving these days:

1. Arrested Development
2. Aqua Teen Hunger Force
3. I Love Lucy (okay, this one will never get old)
4. The Office
5. Vermillion Pleasure Night

(Also, Mia & Klara and Kvarteret Skatan from SVT, and Little Britain (you're asking me to choose? :3))

(And, oh crap, I forgot about How the Earth Was Made, Planet Earth, No Reservations, Drawn Together, Absolutely Fabulous!....I'mma stop now. :)

#20 ·
CBC news the national(yeah i watch the news)
I love my CBC local news. I have favourite hosts on the CBC news network too. Like the way I have favourite newspaper/online columnists *such a nerd*

#21 ·
Rugrats - hahaha the hidden adult jokes
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood - corny at times but it has some really powerful themes in it.
Big Bang Theory - been a fan since the pilot, not since it got popular
Ouran High School Host Club - oh Tamaki, we are so similar. Only you're charming
Honey and Clover - may I say...I have never cried more

#25 ·
haha im thinking i shouldn't have forced a fixed number on this list. it was hard enough for me to pick just five, and i made the darn thread. haha. i wanna add some more...

glee
veronica mars
the OC
lost (before the series finale ruined it)
chuck
seinfeld ( i just started watching this)

and dont even get me started on kids shows i used to (and still kinda do, for the nostalgic part) love

:D

#28 ·
1. Three's Company...just something wonderful about the fun, happy times with friends, and I guess I just enjoy seeing people fall. :tongue:
2. Beverly Hills 90210 (original series, though I enjoy the new one, too.)
3. Felicity...thoughtful tales about the wonder and romance of being on your own for the first time.
4. Mad Men...great style during a fascinating time in the 20th century
5. Saturday Night Live

#38 ·
I love Three's Company! When I got sick and had to stay home from school as a kid, I'd always watch Bewitched and Three's Company on TBS. Those were the days! (Ooh, All in the Family's pretty good, too.) But anyway, the later seasons without SUsanne Sommers weren't half as good. :(

#32 ·
Oh my god XD I had totally forgotten about the ''Why the face'' joke. I remember laughing so hard at that one... I also watch Glee though I feel the last couple of episodes were pretty awful.

As for Community, my fondest memory is still this:

YouTube - Community - "La Biblioteca" - Abed and Troy Rap

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.