Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
List 5 or 10 things about you.

This was a topic on the INFJ thread:

I enjoyed reading this thread on the ENFJ forum (previously INTJ and ENTP apparently), and would like to hear more about any brave INFJs willing to share. Be vague and unidentifiable if you need to be, but tell us 10 things about you? Please? You are of great interest to me. :happy:
I don't think this has been done here before.

Multiple list postings welcome.

Reactions: Katethequick

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
I swear @Ista's compilation of data mind PerC INTP is gonna be sold for gobs of money in the near future. It's gonna be worth lots! Especially to psych professors at universities. It's gonna be another one of those "Why didn't I think of that?" kind of ideas... but in actuality, I was too lazy to piece together. *applaud* cuz i never finish anyt

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I swear @Ista's compilation of data mind PerC INTP is gonna be sold for gobs of money in the near future. It's gonna be worth lots! Especially to psych professors at universities. It's gonna be another one of those "Why didn't I think of that?" kind of ideas... but in actuality, I was too lazy to piece together. *applaud* cuz i never finish anyt
The things you notice. No flying under your radar.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I lack self-discipline (semesters of classes with high grades, one online class-failed), I enjoy playing the devil's advocate, I have a serious fear of being taken advantage of, I can't stand matresses that aren't smooth, and there are no categories in which I have favorites (no favorite movies, books, foods, etc. I just can't choose!)

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
1. i turned a tin opener the wrong way for the first 15 years of my life
2. i frontflipped of a bridge into a thorn bush (about 15metres high) and loads of other stuff trying to imitate jackass
3. i only first properly kissed a girl when i was 16
4. i lost my virginity in a threesome
5. i took 7 shots of 90% liqorice alchohol when i was 13. it ruined me and ive never been able to go near liqorice again

5 will do, cant think of any more

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Here Ista, for your data base:

1. I can sometimes be a paradox
2. I have an excellent memory for useless information
3. I sorta kinda have an idealistic notion of love ( ._.)... and I am ashamed to admit it.
4. I wish I could just sit and philosophize or create memes all day *sigh*
5. I sometimes envy those people who can just live in the moment

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
1. I might have low self esteem (which I think I may have just discovered)
2. I wish I could make people take surveys and participate in psychological studies
3. I like the colour pink
4. I meow pretty realistically
5. I'm a perfectionist

I might add more later...

·
Registered
358 Posts
1. I can never think of what to say when I am forced to list things about myself.
2. I have had to do this in the beginning of almost every new class in elementary school through college.
3. In college I would go hang out in the bathroom until I was sure the "activity" was over.
4. In elementary school I would get so anxious thinking of what to say, by the time it would be my turn to speak I would go with the typical shit... favorite color, pet breed and name, type of ointment grandma uses to ease her blisters... etc.
5. I don't have anything else to say.

·
Banned
395 Posts
I'm gonna be brave and try to do TEN things, wish me luck...

1. I have a birthmark on my face
2. I'm learning Japanese. Not even for any particular reason. I wanted to learn a language, but I also wanted to have some use for it. If I can't make money with it, I can at least import games and not have to wait for them to come to the US
3. I hate being held in high esteem and when people complement/gush about my 'good qualities'
4. I may have some kind of social anxiety problems on top of being introverted
5. I have a hard time choosing anything. Food at restaurants, people in my life, what to do, etc
6. I can't commit to most things. I can't say that a show is my favorite, but I'll talk about how much I like it. Stuff like that
7. I often punctuate correctly, but then don't add final periods
8. I have weird taste in girls
9. I am terrible at sports. All of them
10. I'm sort of otaku/hikikomori-ish
Bonus
11. I've been told (at the pool) that I had a "girl body", by a slightly older girl who I had a crush on at the time. Luckily. that was early high school. I still wear loose clothing and jackets a lot
12. I love video games, but I suck at them and occasionally bust out the awesomeness and do something I can never repeat
13. Somewhat lazy

Ha! Limit Break! :cool:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
1. I am apparently an ideasthete.
2. I have an Irish Setter.
3. Fred Taylor is my favorite athlete of all time.
4. If I can't swear when trying to make a point, then I'm probably fucked.
5. I am extremely flat-footed.

·
Registered
50 Posts
1.) I am a campgrounds cornhole champion for two years in a row
2.) My dad is a police officer, my step-father is a fireman
3.) I am joining the ROTC at Kent State to attempt make an entrance in the military (I have my reasons)
4.) I have over 20 chickens, 3 goats and a donkey
5.) All of my friends are ********
6.) I turned down a girl who asked me on a date because I was too scared (even though I liked her)
7.) My mother is an ESFJ
8.) My father is an INTJ
9.) My step-father is an ESTJ
10.) I used to want to be a plumber, or work at a sewage treatment plant

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
7. I like turnips.
8. I love UK basketball.
9. I often spend more time on the internet that I do with my family.
10. The older I get the less I like people.

·
Registered
354 Posts
1. Apparently, when I was baby I locked my brother out of the apartment.

2.I despise onions and relish. Just thinking about it makes me sick.

3. I also have social anxiety and I'm an introvert. It sucks. I always feel so conflicted. To speak or not to speak, that is the question...

4. I'm also notoriously bad of thinking of things to say about myself. Last semester, my political psychology professor asked the students to say a random fact about themselves.When it was my turn to speak I told him that I was a writer. How articulate and interesting of me... A few years prior to that, I was in a group meeting and the president of the club asked the people there the same thing. unable to think of an interesting fact about myself, I actually told her to come back to
me. I'm so interesting, can't you tell?:dry:

5. I begrudgingly like musicals, but only for the music. I also like to sing to musicals, but only if the house is completely empty. I cannot bear to explain to my mom why I am singing like a banshee to a showtune. I would never live that down.
Sometimes I even catch myself with the urge to dance like the jets from the west side story, even though I can't dance to save my life. I hope I'm not in a situation in which I'm asked to dance or die...

6. I like wearing boots with everything.

7. One of my first celebrity crushes was Data from Star Trek TNG.

8. I hate the way my voice sounds on the phone.

9. I'm a bookworm.

10. I want to learn as much as I can, but I'm lazy. Here the contradiction lies...

·
MOTM September 2012
8,417 Posts
1. One
2. Dos
3. San
4. Arbaa
5. Beş

If you can figure out what I mean by all this, good for you! Although, this might be more the material for Ni to figure out rather than Ne.

Reactions: Thu and Ista

·
Registered
514 Posts
1. One
2. Dos
3. San
4. Arbaa
5. Beş

If you can figure out what I mean by all this, good for you! Although, this might be more the material for Ni to figure out rather than Ne.
You know lots of languages, or at least those numbers of these languages.

1. English
2. Spanish
3. Japanese
4. Arabian
5. Turkish

Reactions: Ista and koalaroo

·
MOTM September 2012
8,417 Posts
You know lots of languages, or at least those numbers of these languages.

1. English
2. Spanish
3. Japanese
4. Arabian
5. Turkish
Roughly correct. I've learned and/or spoken those languages in my life; the numbers signify the order. English was language #1, Spanish #2, etc, etc, etc.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I wear glasses.
I don't like saying 'I'm sorry'....at all.
I'm an angry person.
I exercise.
I'm a horny bastard (not literally on the bastard part).
My attention span is terrible (surprise?).
I am deeply religious.
I am lazy.
I don't have many true friends.
I don't know why ^ for I don't think I'm that bad a human being.

Just realized that some of those were very contradictory. Ah well! *Skips away*

·
Registered
249 Posts
1. When doing any task, I'm only concerned with finding out the way to put in the minimal amount of effort required to complete it.
2. I LOVE cheese, especially mozzarella.
3. I know tons of useless information, which causes people to go "Why the hell do you know about that?"
4. I'm petty as hell and I think every insult requires some sort of response.
5. I'd rather sleep than make good use of my time.
6. I'm positive that I have some undiagnosed mental illness and most people think I'm crazy or weird.
7. I love to point out holes in the logic of others.
8. My favorite drink is ginger ale.
9. I have a hair trigger temper and can switch from a calm, rational individual to raging lunatic in seconds from what I perceive as a slight or insult (I've gotten better in recent years though).
10. I don't think children are cute. Or puppies. Monkeys are badass motherfuckers though.:cool:

Reactions: Ista
1 - 20 of 65 Posts