·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Flexible ENTP Turns Out To Be Quite Odd - "Short" Introduction To Ghq (Me) -

Hi,
I'm 16 years old living in germany. Ok boring part's over 8C

As mentioned I'm a Flexible ENTP whatever that means :/
It means I change my personality type. Probably due to a low density of dopamine receptors leading to symptoms of schizophrenia. Also creativity Yay...

Anyhow.

There are a few things very odd about me.

I don't have friends. No. I don't have a social life at all. I do interact with people in school but only when I'm somehow motivated and after I went home I don't see them anymore at all.

I'm surprisingly bad converting my thoughts into language. Speaking is not the problem. I can lecture my class for an hour without any preparation. And teacher always subtle tell me to shut up. Yeah..One of my qualities I suppose...right..
The problem I figured is that I usually don't think in language. I often think in pictures and something like a conscious intuition. That doesn't help me saying what I want to tho'. What I tend to do when speaking is just finding some words that fit together nicely and hope that I sometimes say something that describes what I want.

I seek for people to guide me who I can guide. What that means, usually an ENTP doesn't need anyone to talk to them on the same "level" and so don't I but I still wish for it. That might be because I inherit the need for a "leader" from some other personality type. On the other hand I don't like authorities and also can't work with or for them. Which makes it hard to find people filling my social needs.

I'm lazy. People say that. I say. I'm unmotivated due to some inner conflict I'm not able to solve. Either way. I don't do stuff. Sometimes I have short term motivations for things like learning a language or an instrument but I feel like those don't fit my needs of action. Also I absolutely couldn't imagine myself having a job :| Which makes the whole..not living on the street thing a little bit problematic.

I don't seek audience but I need it to be effective. And ironically I feel like people don't give me new input. So every interesting thing has to come from me and somehow that bores me. So I suppose I feel bored talking to people not being creative and somehow..well funny. Many people lack the ability to be "relaxing funny". If they say something fun it's because what they say is somehow violating our expectations. I also see amusement in the beauty of ideas and thoughts.
I say they. And I feel bad about it but I figured whatever.

I'm constantly bored. It appears to me that there is not much(NOPE) that stops me from being bored. However I'm pretty interested in nearly everything. Today I was curious about investments and it turns out I probably won't start gambling with binary options. Although. I like taking risks so I'd probably try..given that I'd get some money.

Yeah so this was not only an introduction but also sort of a new thread on what the heck is wrong with me so if you have anything to share I'd really like some feedback because I don't really know what's going on. Since living in isolation isn't the best thing for staying up to date with the whole life thing'n stuff.

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,103 Posts
*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings ghq and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

Again, welcome to our forum ghq. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S. Meet my family

My Wife - http://personalitycafe.com/members/mrs-cafebot.html
My Daughter - http://personalitycafe.com/members/jenny.html
My Dog - http://personalitycafe.com/members/dog.html

·
Registered
9,017 Posts
:ninja: Hey psssh! Welcome to the forum; have fun out there!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hi,
I'm 16 years old living in germany. Ok boring part's over 8C

As mentioned I'm a Flexible ENTP whatever that means :/
It means I change my personality type. Probably due to a low density of dopamine receptors leading to symptoms of schizophrenia. Also creativity Yay...

Anyhow.

There are a few things very odd about me.

I don't have friends. No. I don't have a social life at all. I do interact with people in school but only when I'm somehow motivated and after I went home I don't see them anymore at all.

I'm surprisingly bad converting my thoughts into language. Speaking is not the problem. I can lecture my class for an hour without any preparation. And teacher always subtle tell me to shut up. Yeah..One of my qualities I suppose...right..
The problem I figured is that I usually don't think in language. I often think in pictures and something like a conscious intuition. That doesn't help me saying what I want to tho'. What I tend to do when speaking is just finding some words that fit together nicely and hope that I sometimes say something that describes what I want.

I seek for people to guide me who I can guide. What that means, usually an ENTP doesn't need anyone to talk to them on the same "level" and so don't I but I still wish for it. That might be because I inherit the need for a "leader" from some other personality type. On the other hand I don't like authorities and also can't work with or for them. Which makes it hard to find people filling my social needs.

I'm lazy. People say that. I say. I'm unmotivated due to some inner conflict I'm not able to solve. Either way. I don't do stuff. Sometimes I have short term motivations for things like learning a language or an instrument but I feel like those don't fit my needs of action. Also I absolutely couldn't imagine myself having a job :| Which makes the whole..not living on the street thing a little bit problematic.

I don't seek audience but I need it to be effective. And ironically I feel like people don't give me new input. So every interesting thing has to come from me and somehow that bores me. So I suppose I feel bored talking to people not being creative and somehow..well funny. Many people lack the ability to be "relaxing funny". If they say something fun it's because what they say is somehow violating our expectations. I also see amusement in the beauty of ideas and thoughts.
I say they. And I feel bad about it but I figured whatever.

I'm constantly bored. It appears to me that there is not much(NOPE) that stops me from being bored. However I'm pretty interested in nearly everything. Today I was curious about investments and it turns out I probably won't start gambling with binary options. Although. I like taking risks so I'd probably try..given that I'd get some money.

Yeah so this was not only an introduction but also sort of a new thread on what the heck is wrong with me so if you have anything to share I'd really like some feedback because I don't really know what's going on. Since living in isolation isn't the best thing for staying up to date with the whole life thing'n stuff.
It might be your age... When I was 16 I was very depressed I felt nobody did really understood me and I had way many more friends than I have now and I used to go out everyday... But I was feeling bad and depressed and felt lonely.

Now I have almost no friends at all. The only people I have to talk with is the ones I'm in a relationship (so one per time) and I don't feel lonely, misunderstood (I no longer seek understanding at all) or depressed. I feel good. I have no desire in talking too much.

I guess it's a phase but it would be good if you try (even if it seems hard to) to find at least a person to talk about what you think because you seem depressed and it's healthful to share thoughts time to time. I think if you don't your mind's status could get worse and depression is a mental illness that needs treatment.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts