Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Very interested to see what you guys think the main people on the show are: Tarek, Christina and Izzy.

Although a different gender, I see a lot of the same personality characteristics in Christina as I do myself. Is she an ENTP? Watching her it definitely feels like she's Ne dom the way she sees things connect and fires off ideas.

Starting to feel old watching these kind of shows btw, but it's fascinating to me to see them work some magic and how cool-headed they all remain.

edit: Link to shows in the next post.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I see Tarek as an ENTJ. I wondered about ESTP for a bit, though. Christina is harder for me. I thought ExxP then xxFJ. I do think Fe makes sense for her, but I didn't get farther than that. I haven't seen enough of Izzy to form an opinion.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I see Tarek as an ENTJ. I wondered about ESTP for a bit, though. Christina is harder for me. I thought ExxP then xxFJ. I do think Fe makes sense for her, but I didn't get farther than that. I haven't seen enough of Izzy to form an opinion.
Yeah Tarek to me seems like an ENTJ.

A lot of times I see Christina throw out an idea, and she'll leave Tarek to make the call. When I see her make the decision though it seems like she uses Ti after using her Ne to form a whole picture on the situation and what may result after connections and ideas are made. Then she'll have the confidence strike her to call it. But usually she looks like she's gathering data about what could be and then supplying Tarek with the probabilities rather than making a decision. I do see the Fe in her as well.

Izzy I have no idea.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Yeah Tarek to me seems like an ENTJ.

A lot of times I see Christina throw out an idea, and she'll leave Tarek to make the call. When I see her make the decision though it seems like she uses Ti after using her Ne to form a whole picture on the situation and what may result after connections and ideas are made. Then she'll have the confidence strike her to call it. But usually she looks like she's gathering data about what could be and then supplying Tarek with the probabilities rather than making a decision. I do see the Fe in her as well.

Izzy I have no idea.
I watch HGTV more than I should. Next time I see Flip or Flop, I'll keep ENTP in mind for Christina and see what I think.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts