Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is with a cute ESTP guy I really liked.

"Hey. You know, you look like an elf. -wink-" (cute ESTP guy)
"OHHH you know who really looks like an elf?" (shows him picture of a cute guy, who actually LOOKS like an elf)

"Hey. You look pretty in that dress." (same ESTP)
"Thanks" -goes back to physics lab-

As usual, I was oblivious.

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
*blinks* Those don't seem that awkward to me...?

Or maybe I'm just ultra awkward and that's why they seem normal :mellow:

But to contribute, I'd say a top ten moment was when I was extremely wasted on my birthday a couple of weeks ago and this guy who I have been admiring from afar for literally YEARS came up to me and asked me what my name was. I was so drunk that I don't remember exactly how the conversation played out, but I know I informed him I already knew who he was....fsjldkejsif awkward me.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
pick any time from my teenage years.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
A couple years ago, well, a few now I guess. I was doing a lab (I had science at a high school, I was in jr. high so the girl was older) and she kept trying to get me to help her but I wouldn't because she clearly knew what she was doing so I didn't want to waste time.... Then later we ended up being partners and I basically did everything because I was a power hungry nerd back then, and afterwards she was like "wow! that was really impressive" and put her hand on my leg and I was just like, ".......what are you doing."

Then I think she realized I hadn't yet evolved from robot to human and later (years later) I realized what a grave mistake I had made.... Seriously, back then intelligence was impressive but now people are all gung ho about skipping classes and stuff..... I'm hoping it will go back to being impressive once I'm in college.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
*blinks* Those don't seem that awkward to me...?

Or maybe I'm just ultra awkward and that's why they seem normal :mellow:

But to contribute, I'd say a top ten moment was when I was extremely wasted on my birthday a couple of weeks ago and this guy who I have been admiring from afar for literally YEARS came up to me and asked me what my name was. I was so drunk that I don't remember exactly how the conversation played out, but I know I informed him I already knew who he was....fsjldkejsif awkward me.
Well, in both cases, he was obviously flirting with me. Even his tone of voice should have given it away. But when a guy is FLIRTING with me, I show him the picture of another guy! I had the most innocent of intentions, but it IS ultra fail. And in the second case, he was also flirting. But I just brushed it off, said "thanks", and went on with my work. I pity whoever flirts with me.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Girl -"We should go back to my house for a few more drinks"

me - "Nah, I live closer and I'm a bit tired"

Idiot.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Not sure if it could be considered flirting but was kind of funny looking back on it.

stripper: Hey baby you like chocolate

Obviously she was referring to herself since she had dark skin. But of course what comes to my mind is a chocolate bar.

Me with possibly a stupid smile: YYess

:laughing: I am hilariously pathetic when it comes to these things.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I was to one of my friend's party, 2 years ago. A "renowned" ESFP girl showed up with her brother's gang and later took a seat on a long beach chair:

Girl: Could you please come and help me a bit?
Me: Yeah, sure.
G: Could you massage my legs please?
M: Yup. *rub rub*
G: Higher, above the knees...
M: OK *rub rub*
G: No, higher... This pain is killing me...
M: If it hurts that bad then I should perhaps call an ambulance or something... >.>
G: Oh no, it's all good... Could you kiss me?
M: On the cheek? Sure! *kiss*
G: Oh, not like that, like this! *the first and worst French kiss I ever had*

... that's how I ruined my chance AND got scarred for life.
THE END

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Nowadays I'm pretty astute when it comes to flirting. But I remember the first time a girl flirted with me in middle school. I was really clueless and didn't know how to react.

I was teaching her how to do some math and as I was explaining things, she rested her chin on my arm. I immediately stopped talking, looked at her, and moved my arm out from under her chin. I didn't really understand what was happening so I followed my instincts, I finished explaining the math problem. Fail.

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
I was to one of my friend's party, 2 years ago. A "renowned" ESFP girl showed up with her brother's gang and later took a seat on a long beach chair:

Girl: Could you please come and help me a bit?
Me: Yeah, sure.
G: Could you massage my legs please?
M: Yup. *rub rub*
G: Higher, above the knees...
M: OK *rub rub*
G: No, higher... This pain is killing me...
M: If it hurts that bad then I should perhaps call an ambulance or something... >.>
G: Oh no, it's all good... Could you kiss me?
M: On the cheek? Sure! *kiss*
G: Oh, not like that, like this! *the first and worst French kiss I ever had*

... that's how I ruined my chance AND got scarred for life.
THE END
You ruined your chance of... getting an STD? Bravo, sir.

·
Registered
20 Posts
You are absolutely right! That was the statement I used to defend myself in front of my friends :proud:

Reactions: viva
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.