Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the aspect of me that I underrate, or least misunderstood.

Putting aside the arrogance that ENTPs often display on message boards, I do not understand (at least in depth), how ENTP charm is supposed to work (or be managed).

It's different, for example, with the way ENFJ does it. Fe dominant, fully aware of what they're doing (even though it may not really be that individualistic).

Sometimes, I get this feeling that I flirt. Some people say I do, but I always underrate it, possibly because, as an ENTP, I have too many social inhibitions when I was a lot younger, and only when did I meet compatible archetypes years later (ENFX, XNTP, etc.) did I feel a sense of confidence.

For example, when I get to flirt with an ENFJ, I know how that's supposed to work. It's like ENFJs are custom- built to match up with an ENTP. Ne-Ni thing. It's like cerebral sex.

My current for example, an ISFJ. I have no idea why she liked me to begin with. Really. I feel visibly "irresponsible" compared to her "work ethics". That aspect of me she hates, but I mean, she likes me.

Even more puzzling.....xSFP--the party girl archetype. They've bullied me to death when I was younger. LOL! In later years, I've been involved with two. It's borderlining anomalous.

Does any ENTP here feel that your idiosyncrasies (i.e., your weirdness) prevents you in getting to know in full how your interpersonal skills, as deviant as it may, should work and be handled, especially in a sensor dominated social environment?

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
Stick your penis in them and stop overthinking it.

Reactions: Mike Ice

·
Banned
541 Posts
As an ENTP, I find SFP girls the easiest to flirt with. Keep it lighthearted, avoid saying anything that can cause conflict. They like to have fun. STJ girls require far more focus to charm, in my opinion.

When I was younger my mouth got me into a lot of trouble. I used to start conflict with girls all the time without realizing it. Now I've learned that there are certain situations where it's better to shut up and use my Fe with my Ne Ti to make sure that I stay strategically on track.

It's true that it is certainly harder for us N types to move in this S dominated world, but with proper understanding of social dynamics it can definitely be an advantage.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
SP girls can be really fun especially if you're an ENTP. It's like playing with a puppy that is amused by every little thing you do and say. :)

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Ohh I'm trying to do that right now! I'm into an ISFP.

From previous experience ... be yourself because they're into that, people's individualities .. and they're often fascinated and drawn in by the ways in which ENTP's are different than them, our mastery of constant Ne-Ti, our outsmart-everything-and-be-able-to-back-it-up quality.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts