Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I am apparently an ENTJ, but I seem more apt to want to be an INTJ. I suppose that you just have to get to know me before you say: "Oh yeah, she's definitely an ENTJ." But yeah.

I like:
-Pandas
-Penguins
-Smiley faces :tongue:
-Jesus Crist
-God
-The Bible
-Cows
-Animals. ((Duh??))
-Being Random
-My friends
-Acting
-Drawing
-The Nanny (TV Show
-School
-Kingdom Hearts
-Reading
-London, England
-The UK in general ^^
-ETC!

I hate:
-Annoying people (Don't we all?)
-Jerks
-Slobs
-Lazy people
-Pink (The colour)
-Quoting my friends
-Being touched
-People who cut in line
-Long sleeves without a hood
-Those people who steal my desk and then ask my why I want to sit there (I'm OCD!!)

I am afraid of:
-Gay people frighten me. :mellow:
-Snakes
-Spiders
-Mice
-Heights
-God

Yeah, I think that that is about all you need to know about me. :) Thank you for reading this. ^^

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,102 Posts
Welcome to PersonalityCafe!

*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings Fluffy Panda Bear and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

We have a facebook style chat that you can enable throughout the site... Just read on how to enable it here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/13046-personality-cafe-facebook-style-chat.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Also don't forget to watch my music video...

Again, welcome to our forum Fluffy Panda Bear. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S.

Please tip me 1 gold. I need to buy more coffee! @[email protected]

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To Mr. CafeBot:

Thank you for your welcome. Also thanks for the information on the site. I was actually having difficulty finding my way around, and I stumbled across this Into Forum, so I stopped to say hi! ((That and my friend who's also on this site is not helping me navigate!))

To Isildin:

Well, I was in my seventh hour class, and I looked up emo panda bear, and this popped up. As I mentioned earlier, my friend, who isn't helping me navigate this site, ( u_u ) told me that it should be my avatar. So Voila!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hello. I am apparently an ENTJ, but I seem more apt to want to be an INTJ.
^ Seeing that, as well as knowing you, compels me to gloat. Though, I am a tad more friendly then that.

Welcome to the forums. Don't get run over, try to avoid falling llamas with spikes (unless that is some sort of sexual fetish), and finally... mmm... have fun? Yes. That one!

Reactions: Fluffy Panda Bear

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
I saw the username and thread title and I thought "Sounds like an INFP". Then I saw the avatar and I was like "Oh, that's where the NTJ comes in." :tongue:

Anyway, welcome aboard!

·
Registered
615 Posts
LOL, the username made me think "Whaaa?~ XNTJ?!" and then I saw the avatar. Nice, clever. XD
Anyways, welcome and enjoy your stay~

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
To tell you the truth, on almost all of the tests I have taken, it has put me as one of those borderline people who don't really have a dominant personality. Weird, right?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts