Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Not everyone who's witty and sarcastic gets to be an ENTP, sorry :p But more seriously, if that were any indication at all we'd be like half the population, and more like 9/10 of the population would be an F if we judge that by being romantic after falling head over heels over someone.

He's too much of a realist to be an N, and the very fact that he held back from being seriously romantic and disclosing for so long (for the Disney Universe at least, lol) may confirm T.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Good input. I may have been meshing Flynn's personality with Zachary Levi's (his voice.)

I do think Zachary Levi is an ENFP, so I feel you are right about the meshing. Flynn seems ExTP to me. Sometimes I see ESTP, sometimes I see ENTP. I even thought he was introverted for a while, but he's just an extroverted loner. The one thing I've always been certain was him being a xxTP. But yeah Zach's a enfp. From his views on his religion to his his super awesome nerdy nature. I love how he calls himself a Dis-Nerd. I adore him and the only thing that separates me from having the same personality as him is my darn unhealthy introverted behavior!

·
Host
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ VLFE SCUEI
21,294 Posts
He's pretty deep, thoughtful, and enlightened, to be any sort of Feeler. He seems like a somewhat flawed "philosopher king," or Zen master. Taking himself out of the equation. His emotive side seems to have developed after years of meditation and contemplation. Look at how he greets his son. Very light on emotive expression...
Oh, I was thinking about Kevin Flynn from the TRON movies, was I wrong?

Oh, and welcome! ;-)

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
When in the world did 'charming' become auto-ENTP and not auto-ESTP!?

Oh, yeah, PerC.

He's an Se-dom for sure. Unfortunately, since he is a Disney character, it gets muddy from there. I think ESTP is the best bet. Yeah, ESTP.

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Just watched it again.

Flynn LOOKS like an ESTP, but he seems a little more uptight than an ESTP would be in his position. I see more Ne in him than Se at times, but then he freaks out when Rapunzel tells him about her hair's healing properties. Ne would probably go "oh, cool!" I dunno -- I guess he's an ESTP that looks like an ENTP half the time.

·
Registered
21 Posts
My first thought was XSTP. I really don't see any Ne in him, his way to down to earth. I can't see him as as a feeler, because he's defenitely a perciever and he doesn't stay true though himself through the story before tangled and couldn't do that without somebody else.
The real question is: Is Flynn Rider an extrovert or introvert? He talks a lot for an introvert, but does a lot on his own. I think that his impulsive nature Se user screams, which makes him ESTP

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Pretty sure he is an ESTP.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts