- very ripe bananas
- hard-boiled egg whites (alone, no yolk)
- home-made hummus
- sardines in extra virgin olive oil with 1 Tablespoon unrefined coconut oil
- Manna bread (it isn't bread; it is rye sprouts and purified water glaumed together)
- avocado (just a couple tablespoons at a time) mixed with lemon juice
- almond milk
- diluted vegetable broth
- plain yogurt with at least six different good bacteria (saving up for the best rated probiotic, which has 30 different strains).
I've begun using food as medicine with pleasure secondary, and an emphasis on anti-inflammatory properties as I have auto-immune disease(s) and food allergies.
This way of eating is working well.
I'll add in some romaine lettuce, some broccoli and a few other foods as money is available.