Personality Cafe banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Seniors INFJs

How many children you have and hows your relationship with them..?

Regards

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any one else?

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
That's the type of mentality I'd like to keep until I die.
Glad to know I am not the only one :)

Make sure you have safe guards like close friends, family, or good neighbors (nearby in case), some kind of long term care insurance (in case of dementia or nursing home), retirement savings.....or go for broke, having nothing and let the government take care of you

Reactions: Necrilia

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Make sure you have safe guards like close friends, family, or good neighbors (nearby in case), some kind of long term care insurance (in case of dementia or nursing home), retirement savings.....or go for broke, having nothing and let the government take care of you
Don't worry, gonna sort it all out in my head. ^^

·
Master
1,886 Posts
I temporarily had a 1.5 year old daughter to take care of when I was in a relationship with a girl and I have to say it's turned me off from having children. The lack of privacy, being woken up at midnight, having to be quiet in bed, changing disgusting diapers, hearing constant crying, the lack of freedom and so on was extremely stressful to me. I would not handle raising a child very well.

I desire to grow old with a lovely lady, with whom I would spend as much time as I could, free of the burden of parenthood.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Not sure if this counts but I love children to death and have always wanted children of my own. I plan on having at least 2 children in my lifetime - biologically. I am also prepared for the tough years, especially the earliest when, like Winegums mentioned, with the waking up at night, lack of freedom, poop, pee, puking, feeding, screaming, you name it. I don't know. I am such a motherly person in my head. I don't want to be that heartbroken uncle who watches his nephews and cousins once in a while and feels heavily depressed because he never got any of his own.

I respect and understand people who don't want and choose to not have children. It annoys me when people don't want to be understanding about it and try to convince people to have children. Not everyone wants children, not everyone are capable of having children, not everyone have the time for children. There are many reasons as to why not so people should just respect people. We already have plenty of people on this planet, it's not like we'll get a shortage.

·
Registered
27 Posts
My children are almost grown-ups, and they are the best part of my life. We're close and happy.

I would not encourage anyone to have children, however, unless they are well into adulthood and have given it major thought. When you become a parent, all of your priorities get turned upside down, and you don't know what pain is until you experience seeing your child in pain.

I wouldn't do it again, if I didn't already know who they would be.

Sent from Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts