Personality Cafe banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I thought it would be cool to share funny stories and stuff that crack us up. Could be anything from personal stories, to memes, to YouTube videos of videos that make you laugh. It doesn't have to be hilarious, if it makes you chuckle feel free to post it.

·
ѕιr вυѕтer n&#96
ESTP
7,115 Posts
So I thought it would be cool to share funny stories and stuff that crack us up. Could be anything from personal stories, to memes, to YouTube videos of videos that make you laugh. It doesn't have to be hilarious, if it makes you chuckle feel free to post it.
You ESTPs whole lives are lols :p

My life is a lol too.

My life is a lie. So is yours.

Anyway, want something that makes me laugh?:

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You ESTPs whole lives are lols :p

My life is a lol too.

My life is a lie. So is yours.

Anyway, want something that makes me laugh?:

this is worst attempt at trolling ive ever seen,honestly im appalled youd think after your lurking abilitities you find something better. feel free to stock my threads :wink:.

·
ѕιr вυѕтer n&#96
ESTP
7,115 Posts
this is worst attempt at trolling ive ever seen,honestly im appalled youd think after your lurking abilitities you find something better. feel free to stock my threads :wink:.
It wasn't a troll. It was the truth. Think about it. Everyone's life is just a laugh and a lie and an illusion. When we die, it's worthless. We were made for the lols by God.

And watch the video. You might find it funny. It fits the description. Thank me later.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

1 - 15 of 15 Posts