Personality Cafe banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello INFPs, I wrote a survey for you to take. Because I think if I write one for my fellow ESTJs they will not even take it. haha :tongue:

1. What would you do if you were sitting at the computer and the screen suddenly grew eyes, nose, and ears and mouth and began to talk about everything you were doing online?

2. Which would you rather do? Put on a bookcase costume/disguise then walk into a library loudly humming the theme to "Mission Impossible" or would you rather put on a ketchup costume and run around a mall cafeteria offering random people ketchup? Including the ones just sitting on benches reading newspapers?

3. You really like a guy/girl. You know they are going on a fishing trip to a lake. What do you to get their attention? Rent and airplane and skydive right into the lake in front of them while they are fishing, or show up in a mustache and whip around a long string of spaghetti while jugging cheese and pretending to be an aardvark?

4. You are sitting on your front porch drinking cool refreshing lemonade and reading a book. Justin Beiber suddenly drives his car up and parks in front of your house. He is wearing nothing but a speedo. then he proceeds to walk to the center of your front yard and stand completely motionless on one leg for hours. What do you do?

:p Great now I want cool refreshing lemonade.

Reactions: snowbell and Teigue

·
Banned
6,806 Posts
1. What would you do if you were sitting at the computer and the screen suddenly grew eyes, nose, and ears and mouth and began to talk about everything you were doing online?
Are we talking about 3-D facial features here, or just an appearance of facial features on the screen? Anyway, scream in horror. Then duct tape its mouth closed. I might or might not destroy the computer. Then I would panic because what the fuck am I going to do with a facial-featured computer that wants to ruin my life? If I called 911 or animal control or something to deal with it, how would they respond? I would probably ask my fiance for advice. Classic 6w7.

2. Which would you rather do? Put on a bookcase costume/disguise then walk into a library loudly humming the theme to "Mission Impossible" or would you rather put on a ketchup costume and run around a mall cafeteria offering random people ketchup? Including the ones just sitting on benches reading newspapers?
The first one, because a bookcase costume sounds awesome and I want one.

3. You really like a guy/girl. You know they are going on a fishing trip to a lake. What do you to get their attention? Rent and airplane and skydive right into the lake in front of them while they are fishing, or show up in a mustache and whip around a long string of spaghetti while jugging cheese and pretending to be an aardvark?
I don't think either of those would make them want to bang me. I would just secretly fantasize about them from afar while very VERY subtly trying to get them to be attracted to me and my zany pack of mental illnesses through my Daria-esque sense of black humor and 90s wardrobe.

4. You are sitting on your front porch drinking cool refreshing lemonade and reading a book. Justin Beiber suddenly drives his car up and parks in front of your house. He is wearing nothing but a speedo. then he proceeds to walk to the center of your front yard and stand completely motionless on one leg for hours. What do you do?
Take photos of him and sell them to TMZ for $$$, obviously. Those photos would be worth more than my entire yearly salary. Then I would call the cops and get additional footage of the arrest.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Hello INFPs, I wrote a survey for you to take. Because I think if I write one for my fellow ESTJs they will not even take it. haha :tongue:

1. If it's pleasant make good conversation. If it becomes a hassle, turn it off and hope it doesn't do it again.

2. Ketchup, because I wouldn't want to disturb others in the library.

3. Neither, but first one if I have to because I hate cheese.

4. Take pictures of him and sell them for money to the highest bidder, ask hard and easy questions about him as a musician, a total cookie-cutter pop star, and some of his less than stellar moments, berate him for ever thinking he should or could be on an unreleased Michael Jackson song, and videotape all of what I did except for my MJ rant and including an arrest for not getting off my yard.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
1. Run out of the room and lock the computer inside! I would then worry constantly, hypothesis why my computer changed into a creature, and check periodically to see if it had changed back.

2. Bookshelf costume . . . I would get so many free books!

3. I'd crash the plane, she could save me from drowning with her fishing rod and I could tell her she got a great catch.

4. I'd put a little barrier around him and charge teenagers to have their photos taken with him.

·
Registered
17,166 Posts
Perhaps try to engage a discussion with it to try and understand what it thinks, how it's come to be etc. That or freak out.

The library one, who doesn't want to do a bitta mission impossible spy shit in plain sight to amuse everyone while freaking them out too.

The skydiving thing, sounds scary as and would be more intense and funny that way. Plus I can't juggle.

Continue on with my day, unless he's bothering me some how like I need to mow my lawn or something.

·
Registered
934 Posts

1.) I'd probably question reality and wonder if I was dreaming (I have some pretty gnarly dreams man.) And then I'd want to destroy it but then I'd end up having a polite but tense conversation because I'm just too nice sometimes. Either way I'd be freaking terrified.

2.) The bookcase one. That'd be freaking hilarious xD

3.) Probably skydive unless the lake was all nasty with algae. I'm not quite that talented at multitasking and I really suck at juggling.

4.) I'd call the cops. Seriously. That's freaking scary. That sounds like a horror story I'd write and now I'm thinking about something sinister doing that and thanks for the inspiration...I think...

·
Banned
6,806 Posts
I'd put a little barrier around him and charge teenagers to have their photos taken with him.
LOL! This reminds me of The Sims when you trap a Sim within a 2-foot high picket fence and they piss themselves and starve to death because they can't figure out how to step over the damn fence.

·
Registered
INFP 648 sx/sp
2,937 Posts
FALCON PUNCH

I don't think I'd do well at all in the service industry, and I like the musical element, so definitely the bookcase thing. Plus, books! Who doesn't like books?

I can't multitask so the latter is out of the question. Jumping out of a plane sounds fun and much more dignified, provided I can untangle myself from my parachute before I drown in the lake. You trying to kill me or something? Honestly.
Also, I don't remember what aardvarks do.

Seriously the second one would be really awkward, I'd much rather hurtle through the sky.

Beat him to death with a shovel and make it look like an accident.
Go out into the street and summon a constable to remove him from my property.

Then sue him for $100000000000 for interrupting my GODDAMN COOL REFRESHING LEMONADE and on top of that lowering my property value and taking up my parking space.

Presumably however if he's standing on only one leg and therefore exerting twice the ground pressure then the weight of his GIGANTIC head would make him sink deep into the ground, thereby causing the problem to fix itself.

·
Registered
138 Posts

I would be shocked and then humored. I would try to engage in conversation to see how it would interact with me... And then I would call my closest friend (who is an INTJ and my reality checker) to make sure I had not completely lost my mind.

The Ketchup costume. I'd be too embarrased to run around the library! Plus I wouldn't want to distract everyone from their reading. Also, it would be super funny to see the reaction I get from people at the mall. :p

Wow, I would do neither. I would sit at home and fantasize about him coming over to my house and ravishing me!

blink and call the papparazi so he will leave me alone.

Offers you some fresh squeezed lemonade!

Reactions: Sabrah

·
Registered
211 Posts
1. What would you do if you were sitting at the computer and the screen suddenly grew eyes, nose, and ears and mouth and began to talk about everything you were doing online? I suppose I would calmly set the laptop down and step away.

2. Which would you rather do? Put on a bookcase costume/disguise then walk into a library loudly humming the theme to "Mission Impossible" or would you rather put on a ketchup costume and run around a mall cafeteria offering random people ketchup? Including the ones just sitting on benches reading newspapers? The library one, it's much cooler to be able to hum the theme song.

3. You really like a guy/girl. You know they are going on a fishing trip to a lake. What do you to get their attention? Rent and airplane and skydive right into the lake in front of them while they are fishing, or show up in a mustache and whip around a long string of spaghetti while jugging cheese and pretending to be an aardvark? The first one, I don't know how to juggle.

4. You are sitting on your front porch drinking cool refreshing lemonade and reading a book. Justin Beiber suddenly drives his car up and parks in front of your house. He is wearing nothing but a speedo. then he proceeds to walk to the center of your front yard and stand completely motionless on one leg for hours.What do you do? I'd charge people to come and poke him 5 dollars a poke.

·
Registered
727 Posts

1. Stop taking drugs or whatever it is that's causing me to question my sanity.

2. I'm more likely to do the ketchup one but wearing a bookshelf costume sounds awesome and would be hilarious if it was convincing.

3. show up in a mustache and whip around a long string of spaghetti while jugging cheese and pretending to be an aardvark

4. Take photos if him and sell them to a gossip magazine. Then offer him some clothes in exchange of more money

:D

·
Registered
3 Posts
To me, these all seem like trick questions, because they include the word "do". I realize you're an ESTJ and new to the concept, but as an INFP, rest assured I seldom actually "do" anything. The answer to all these questions probably involves me somehow sneaking away, preferably behind a locked door, analyzing how I feel, and then daydreaming for the rest of the afternoon about all the cool things that I would have done or said, given another chance. That way, I can explore all possiblities. :p

·
Registered
179 Posts
1. Be its first human friend, I mean common it already knows my deepest darkest secrets
2. Sneaky bookshelf for sure
3. Skydive I like to impress the objects of my affection
4. Stick a dollar in his gstring

·
Registered
2,962 Posts

I'd be creep'd out and would probably be a little bit confused.
I would tell the computer not to tell my secrets, or else. Mwahahaha. o.o;

Ketchup costume. :D
The mission Impossible thing sounds like fun too, though.

Show up in a mustache and talk like a dude and pretend to be an aardvark despite not really knowing what sounds they make.. Don't they just, you know, eat ants and stuff?

I would laugh hysterically.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Look at it curiously for a while, then see if it's capable of conversing. If so, I'd talk to it, though I bet all my money it's gonna be awkward xD And if it can't, then well, I'll probably take out my phone and record it then show it to all my friends and spasm over how weird but cool it was xD

The former! xD I would absolutely hate doing the latter because I hate approaching random people and bothering them, even if they wouldn't mind. Plus I get to hum. Yay~ And people will look at me, but that's okay. I'll probably end up laughing about it like, years later xD

Skydive! Because that would be super super fun :D I guess showing up in a moustache and pretending to be an aardvark would be fun as well, but...creepy! D:
Stare and wonder what he's doing. Then laugh. Then call all the weird Beliebers (?) I know and laugh some more as they rush over and interrupt whatever he's trying to achieve xD Oh wait, maybe take a picture before that.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I'd quit surfing the net, at least on that computer. I'd probably feel a bit unnerved, but a talking computer is unusual enough to get my attention, so I might say something to it. Most likely something like, "WTF?!?"

Definitely the first, since it doesn't involve talking to strangers, just being silly, which I'm decent at.

My approach would probably be a lot more subtle. I'd dress up like a mermaid and start swimming around the lake he was fishing in.
I'd probably go inside and continue reading my book. :)

Reactions: Sabrah

·
Registered
392 Posts
1. Freak the absolute fuck out.

2. Ketchup, because I have no idea what the Mission Impossible theme song is. (But in reality, neither.)

3. NOPE.

4. Someone's going to jail for trespassing. :>

·
Registered
38 Posts
1. What would you do if you were sitting at the computer and the screen suddenly grew eyes, nose, and ears and mouth and began to talk about everything you were doing online? Probably scream, fall off my bed, then after calming myself down, ask the laptop how long it's been alive for :eek:

2. Which would you rather do? Put on a bookcase costume/disguise then walk into a library loudly humming the theme to "Mission Impossible" or would you rather put on a ketchup costume and run around a mall cafeteria offering random people ketchup? Including the ones just sitting on benches reading newspapers? I would never do neither things...I'd have an anxiety attack T_T but if I must, probably be a ketchup, because maybe there will be at least one person who needs a ketchup.

3. You really like a guy/girl. You know they are going on a fishing trip to a lake. What do you to get their attention? Rent and airplane and skydive right into the lake in front of them while they are fishing, or show up in a mustache and whip around a long string of spaghetti while jugging cheese and pretending to be an aardvark?Hnng..can I just bring him home made food? :c

4. You are sitting on your front porch drinking cool refreshing lemonade and reading a book. Justin Beiber suddenly drives his car up and parks in front of your house. He is wearing nothing but a speedo. then he proceeds to walk to the center of your front yard and stand completely motionless on one leg for hours. What do you do? Um...take a picture of it and then send it to my best friend and ask him if I'm tripping out...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts