Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you get "stumped" by the question, "How are you?" or feel utterly bored, indifferent, and mildly annoyed when someone says, "Nice weather today", then this is the thread for you. Why not open up your conversations with a bit more TNT? Here are a few ideas to start.

"Hi, I'm an anarchist, what are you?"
"Isn't it amazing how stupid most people are?"
"Why do u think scientists haven't figured out exactly what the primary biological driving factors influencing penis length and boob size are yet? You'd think this would be of interest to most people."
"Wow, your hairstyle is ugly."
"This weather sucks." (say this on a sunny, but cool and breezy day)
"I love you."
"If the pope became the president, what do you think he would say about the gays?" (touching on the big 3 no-nos - sexuality, religion, and politics - all at once).
"How hot does a person have to be for you to say 'yes' to them, if they asked to have sex with you straight up?"
"Is your mom still alive?" (act disappointed if they say yes") LOL

aaaaand now I pass the buck to you all. more ideas, go!

·
decorum worshiper
8,993 Posts
If I'm in a certain mood I'll start with stuff like that to strangers. Like I'd definitely use something like the anarchist one even though I'm in no way an anarchist. Only feel like doing that occasionally though, most times I just try avoid it all together.

·
Registered
275 Posts
My grandmother died recently.
I was considering checking into a mental ward but my goldfish talked me out of it.
Can I touch your face?
Did you know that aliens are watching us and can read our minds? Quick put on this tinfoil hat.
Hey remember that party we went to? What do you mean you've never met me before?
What are you're thoughts on having sex with clones?
Jaws II was the greatest movie ever made!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Good night,sleep tight.
"And nightmare to you too."

This one's a favorite of mine:"Don't talk, [Name]. You lower the IQ of the entire street every time you open your mouth."

"I'm sorry,but were you born stupid, or did you have to work for it?"
"So,how do I do?"
"Splendid,this has been a time-consuming and brain-melting experience.Thank you."

"Eureka!" is a scientific word.Don't use it loosely in any John Smith context.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My grandmother died recently.
I was considering checking into a mental ward but my goldfish talked me out of it.
Can I touch your face?
Did you know that aliens are watching us and can read our minds? Quick put on this tinfoil hat.
Hey remember that party we went to? What do you mean you've never met me before?
What are you're thoughts on having sex with clones?
Jaws II was the greatest movie ever made!
those are great! im laughing so hard. hahaha
leave it to an INTP to come up with great trolling

·
Administrator
INTP
11,802 Posts
When mammals walk on four the primary attraction feature is the butt. When humans started walking on two legs they watched each other from the front so females developed their chest to resemble a butt to attract mates.
Because males could be that selective due to the abundance of females at the time?
I doubt it.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
a moment for a serious confession: i am an anarchist because I want peace, and think voluntary interactions are better than coercive ones, and have experienced, seen, and understand the power of free markets to bring about prosperity. so that first one was written with full knowledge of the typical perception of anarchism. that is all.

troll on.

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
I'd love to hear your thoughts on...

I care about such and such tell me more...

Tell me about...

How would you do such and such if you had the chance...

What is your opinion on....

Is this something that matters to you deeply...

Tell me something that is significant to you...

·
Registered
360 Posts
Signaling own presence to the other sex is a constant in the animal kingdom. Anyway, yes.
with your theory, it would be the males that had to develop boobs cos they were/are the ones that has to attract the females in the animal kingdom.
this topic is pretty trivial itself

Reactions: Bluity

·
Registered
503 Posts
with your theory, it would be the males that had to develop boobs cos they were/are the ones that has to attract the females in the animal kingdom.
this topic is pretty trivial itself
No, males need to develop provider traits, like muscles to show capability to hunt and protect.

Females need to show sexual capabilities.

Not so scientifically trivial anyway, what you say is true for some lower lifeforms (eg bright colors of the male fish insect or bird)

·
Registered
360 Posts
No, males need to develop provider traits, like muscles to show capability to hunt and protect.

Females need to show sexual capabilities.

Not so scientifically trivial anyway, what you say is true for some lower lifeforms (eg bright colors of the male fish insect or bird)
i said trivial because you deemed other people's topics to be trivial

i do agree that females need to develop sexual capabilities, but i think it has more to do with feeding their offsprings and being a mother than attracting males. both the breasts and wide hips of a female is developed primarily for them reproducing, and males are attracted to it for that reason. females certainly did not develop breast for the sole purpose of attracting males

·
Registered
367 Posts
When I was five years old, my mother left my five younger sisters, my great grandma, my father and myself to follow Radiohead on tour. For most of my childhood, my great grandmother worked three jobs to keep our family afloat as my father's depression and drinking problem plunged us even further into debt. At the age of nine my great grandmother died, so I dropped out of school to work the night shift waitressing at a hookah bar in order to make sure my sisters could be fed. Since then, my father has gone to jail for trying to rob a liquor store, three of my sisters died of starvation, one is in juvie, and the fifth is in an insane asylum for childhood onset schizophrenia. Nowadays, I live alone with my pet plant because my traumatic childhood ensured that I could never able to develop social skills, let alone develop the ability to trust others. I sleep with three guns under my pillow and I always carry a knife on me to cut notches into my skin to make sure I am always reminded of all the people I have failed...

So how am I? I'd say I'm doing pretty well. You?

·
Registered
503 Posts
i said trivial because you deemed other people's topics to be trivial

i do agree that females need to develop sexual capabilities, but i think it has more to do with feeding their offsprings and being a mother than attracting males. both the breasts and wide hips of a female is developed primarily for them reproducing, and males are attracted to it for that reason. females certainly did not develop breast for the sole purpose of attracting males
Actually there is no need of big breasts to lactate offspring. Mammals have just nipples and primates smaller breasts. Boobs are really a human thing.

And of course every time the heterosexual intercourse is mentioned or the simple male attraction, a lot of modern females jump up in arms as it is degrading. Your male hate is not science.

BTW
The world is ultimately 360 degrees, the end of one is the beginning of it's opposite. And yes I'm a paradox, a simplistic complexion
*its - blame patriarchy for the grammar

·
Registered
360 Posts
Actually there is no need of big breasts to lactate offspring. Mammals have just nipples and primates smaller breasts. Boobs are really a human thing.

And of course every time the heterosexual intercourse is mentioned or the simple male attraction, a lot of modern females jump up in arms as it is degrading. Your male hate is not science.

BTW
The world is ultimately 360 degrees, the end of one is the beginning of it's opposite. And yes I'm a paradox, a simplistic complexion
*its - blame patriarchy for the grammar
there could be a tonne of other explanations for why the breasts has developed to it's size. you have to remember that women still have bums even though humans stand on two foot, so your theory about developing breasts to replace the backside is not necessarily correct, i'm not saying it's impossible, just unlikely.

and i don't know where you got the impression that i have male hate as everything i have been debating is just what i think is a more logical explanation, so don't get all defensive and bring in other factors such as my gender into this topic. your prejudice is also not science

& yes that was a grammatical mistake, thank you for pointing it out for me but your sarcastic comment is rather rude and it saddens me that an intj resorted to correcting grammatical mistakes, sexism and subjective prejudice about my intentions instead of focusing on what we were originally talking about.

in addition, and this is my personal opinion, i have always believed that male domination in certain areas till this day is only natural considering the physical differences and roles of the genders originally. but intelligence is clearly an area where the two sexes are equal in. so no, your little smart-ass comment is not valid.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts