Personality Cafe banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've retired two of my previous accounts, due to experiencing some conflict and stress on here. I've decided to come back only b/c I miss the depth, connecting with other INFJ's, and helping others out with my own insights.
I joined some INFJ facebook groups, but even then people get argumentative or misinterpret what you're saying. Since you're not anonymous, you have to be careful with what you share.

The beauty of the forum is that you're anonymous, and can still meet someone that gets you within a click.

I'm glad to be back and to be able to connect with people again. This forum was fun for the most part, but I let a couple of posters get to me previously. :tongue:

·
Registered
809 Posts
Welcome, I hope you find what you're looking for.

Reactions: Lad

·
Banned
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Well, this isn't working out. I feel like some people are "sticking too many hands in the pot." I'm getting triggered, which isn't good. I just got out of an emotionally abusive and controlling non romantic relationship with an estj woman. It just feels like people on here are making me feel crazy or trying to sway me to their beliefs. I figured I could be in an environment where people communicate peacefully, but I also can't interact with other estj's right now. I know its not fair, but im getting triggered. Gonna message the mods to retire, and I'm back to being a recluse. They say that once you stop talking to a sociopath, don't make any friends. Bc you're too vulnerable and not everyone is in your best interest.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts