Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, and thanks for being there! I'm a recently correctly typed INFP who was under the delusion that I was an INTJ :confused: for about 20 years! I've had a titanic struggle with finding my direction in life, so (irony alert) I've decided to open the Heroic Academy to help others find their path.

Given that I'm an introverted feeler who hid this from himself for such a long time and as a result worked a lot of soul sucking jobs, I find it more than just a bit funny that I'd like to help others settle on a career path. Full disclosure? I'm struggling with impostor syndrome and an intense lack of confidence :unsure:. I just can't seem to drop the crusade, though at times I feel crushed beneath the weight.

Can anyone relate?

·
Registered
Grey ENFP / IEE
11,607 Posts
Hello TLafferty!

Welcome to this forum ;)

Well, both use high intuition, Fi and Te. And if you aren´t a "drama"-INFP, who prefers facts over scepsis, that could explain it.

I thought to be an INTJ, ENTP, INTP, INFJ, because I somehow was irritated by my Tertiary Function, Ni and my Inferior Fe.

When you get older you get the hang out of those two, and I was 40 when I found MBTI.

So, I am an ISTP. But every ISTP is different and an individual as well as every other type :)

Regarding that Crusade feeling: I understand that it is hard to change this world, because Angels are not very respected in the present days. Many would say they are Masochists, they should use their elbows, they want to be Martyrs, etc.
It is difficult to get a little bit respect for good deeds. So, you need friends or colleagues who like and respect you for your character.

Else you will burn out one day.

Perhaps you could in an emergency case slow down and thinning out the circle of people who need your help? :)

Oh, besides of that, if you have any questions to the forum, feel free to ask.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts