Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,347 Posts

I like this one as well:

Any thoughts on FJ? He looks so much like my ex I kind of find it hard to look at him. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
INTJ8w9⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🌀💜🖤🖤💙💚🤍💛🧡🧡❤♀𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗦𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗘𝟳𝟴𝟳𝘅Just do your best!⚡
867 Posts
"Subscribe to your boy FJ"

Reactions: Joe Black

·
Registered
INTJ
1,258 Posts
I severely disagree with what he is saying in these 1% videos in which he is trying to explain something instead of just playing on stereotypes for entertainment purposes.
Nothing personal against him as well.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I find him entertaining, but this guy is a Feeler like I’m a rocket scientist...
😁

Reactions: X10E8Y65M56

·
Registered
INXP ✮ 9w1 ✮ 964 ✮ SLUEI ✮ Ne-LII ✮ Phlegmatic/sanguine ✮ Sp/So
40 Posts
I used to watch his videos but after some time they got boring to me, it was the same stuff over and over, although nothing against him, he seems like a cool dude.

Also, I find curious how even if he has studied MBTI for years the consensus in the community about his type is a somewhat controversial topic, I will refrain from getting to a conclusion but I've seen some pretty compelling INFP arguments, although no one knows what's inside his brain (besides him maybe?) so IDK

I think it is rather amazing the many interpretations that different people have about the same topic, this isn't exclusive to the MBTI either (of course), the other day I was listening to this criminal case where the defense of the accused was trying to frame him as mentally disabled, but even among the professional there were major discrepancies in that subject, some said that he was, but others said that he was not, so is there even a reality out there? I think I once heard Kant say something about how our perception of things doesn't necessarily reflect how those things are and we don't really know much about them (the object)?. I think with typology is the same, but that is the fun of it I think.

Reactions: X10E8Y65M56

·
Registered
622 Posts
Yeah I'm a huge fanboi of FJ but also DearKristen
(a rising Australian MBTI comedian) - Same but different to FJ. I appreciate that she does things a bit different. Sometimes more subtle and less stereotype. I think she tries hard to act like the type and not just say stereotypical things.

I was with FJ when he was doing the real raw deep stuff... before this new big celebrity Frank. Miss the old Frank, but also like this funny big celebrity Frank. His raw side videos revealed who he is. The celebrity Frank dumbs it down a bit for the masses, and to be more “popular” so as to fund his YouTube career.

His INFJ ones are quite spot on coz he is, the rest are a bit stereotypical and obvious. If he's wearing a NASA shirt, there's a high chance he's doing INTP 😂. A Checkered flannel shirt with a stern face ISTP.

So I find Dear Kristen a breathe of fresh air whenever I get bored of Frank. But also nice that Frank is trying general comedy skits and not just MBTI. Loved his Seinfeld-style Covid Vaccine skit! 😂

·
Registered
274 Posts
Guy is really talented...but not my thing really.

·
Registered
Occasionally Digitigrade
2,092 Posts
I used to watch his videos but after some time they got boring to me, it was the same stuff over and over, although nothing against him, he seems like a cool dude.

Also, I find curious how even if he has studied MBTI for years the consensus in the community about his type is a somewhat controversial topic, I will refrain from getting to a conclusion but I've seen some pretty compelling INFP arguments, although no one knows what's inside his brain (besides him maybe?) so IDK

I think it is rather amazing the many interpretations that different people have about the same topic, this isn't exclusive to the MBTI either (of course), the other day I was listening to this criminal case where the defense of the accused was trying to frame him as mentally disabled, but even among the professional there were major discrepancies in that subject, some said that he was, but others said that he was not, so is there even a reality out there? I think I once heard Kant say something about how our perception of things doesn't necessarily reflect how those things are and we don't really know much about them (the object)?. I think with typology is the same, but that is the fun of it I think.
That escalated quickly. :LOL:

The guy posts fluff for the clicks. He’s built a popular channel by exploiting the alg and paying attention to what sells and where his strengths are (expressiveness and comedy over informative lectures). Good for him. It takes focus and dedication to be a successful YouTuber.

I watched a few videos until the novelty wore off. It amazes me how much people enjoy the same thing over and over. Putting out the same content repeatedly is a common tactic for YouTube creators because it is so effective.

·
Registered
24 Posts
YouTube has become a joke after 2016 including Frank James the last time I checked. Corporations have watered down the creative freedom in YouTube. I stopped watching Frank James when he replaced quality content with videos to gain profitable views. His 16 Personalities videos are considered VERY stereotypical and sometimes inaccurate to the point where people question whether they should laugh. Which is why some people did the opposite of subscribing to his channel. Frank James has become a mouthpiece to YouTube's censorship and algorithm to gain his career. It's why I consider him to be just another entertainer more than an outspoken activist or a whistleblower.

·
Code Cracked
13,445 Posts
I like his skits but, his older stuff has had me rotf :LOL: Because of his verbiage/comparisons/examples/sarcasm -- People not paying attention and judging by surface level would just think he comes off as slow/uneducated. Yeah, right lol

I find him entertaining, but this guy is a Feeler like I’m a rocket scientist...
😁
Do you consider yourself a feeler? INFJ's do not tend to emote emotions unless, you are close to them. No? looks at INFJ listed under your pic

·
Registered
80 Posts
I like his skits but, his older stuff has had me rotf :LOL: Because of his verbiage/comparisons/examples/sarcasm -- People not paying attention and judging by surface level would just think he comes off as slow/uneducated. Yeah, right lol

Do you consider yourself a feeler? INFJ's do not tend to emote emotions unless, you are close to them. No? looks at INFJ listed under your pic
True.. but he’s not close to being intense enough emotionally. The intensity below the surface is missing.

He is quite light hearted. INFJs can be funny (child Ti) but they are not so detached and lighthearted, not to the extent that he is.

·
Code Cracked
13,445 Posts
True.. but he’s not close to being intense enough emotionally. The intensity below the surface is missing.

He is quite light hearted. INFJs can be funny (child Ti) but they are not so detached and lighthearted, not to the extent that he is.
Yeah, he is a YouTuber.... doing comedy skits. :LOL: Watch the older stuff.
I do not agree with your INFJ viewpoint but, to each their own.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Has anyone seen his FIRST VIDEO? (if it's still there?) it was NYE and he’s talking about how he’s depressed and he looks like a hobo sorta. And his voice was low, slow droning. He looked kinda off putting. You look at his latest stuff and he’s a completely different person! Like this celebrity pretty boy type that reminds me of James Marsden (Cyclops in Xmen)

I saw this one video where it all changed... The one about his new haircut. He was so proud of it! 😂🤣 He mentioned how he felt like a new person. Indeed he acts like one too. That was the pivotal moment. BH (before haircut) and AH (After haircut).

BH Videos had this raw, real authentic intensity that’s not there anymore. I miss some of his BH persona. I consider his BH persona to be the “real Frank James” and his AH persona to be the youtube celebrity makeover where he’s doing whatever it takes it make a viable/thriving YouTube career/living.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts