Personality Cafe banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

Registered
I like his skits but, his older stuff has had me rotf :LOL: Because of his verbiage/comparisons/examples/sarcasm -- People not paying attention and judging by surface level would just think he comes off as slow/uneducated. Yeah, right lol

Do you consider yourself a feeler? INFJ's do not tend to emote emotions unless, you are close to them. No? looks at INFJ listed under your pic
Not emoting emotions is for INFPs.

Debunked!

INFJ door Slam also debunked!

Code Cracked
Not emoting emotions is for INFPs.

Debunked!

INFJ door Slam also debunked!
If you say so ISFP :ROFLMAO: I do agree with INFx types not emoting (true deep) emotions- generally. Unless, it is someone close to them or they are going through some serious shit. Surface level usually does not show internal turbulence.

Code Cracked
Has anyone seen his FIRST VIDEO? (if it's still there?) it was NYE and he鈥檚 talking about how he鈥檚 depressed and he looks like a hobo sorta. And his voice was low, slow droning. He looked kinda off putting. You look at his latest stuff and he鈥檚 a completely different person! Like this celebrity pretty boy type that reminds me of James Marsden (Cyclops in Xmen)

I saw this one video where it all changed... The one about his new haircut. He was so proud of it! 馃槀馃ぃ He mentioned how he felt like a new person. Indeed he acts like one too. That was the pivotal moment. BH (before haircut) and AH (After haircut).

BH Videos had this raw, real authentic intensity that鈥檚 not there anymore. I miss some of his BH persona. I consider his BH persona to be the 鈥渞eal Frank James鈥 and his AH persona to be the youtube celebrity makeover where he鈥檚 doing whatever it takes it make a viable/thriving YouTube career/living.
I have never watched the first one(s). I know I have watched his stuff on and off for years. I laughed so hard I cried when he was making fun of something and talked about "killing a bee with a glock."

Just to be clear- I do not condone any killing of bees. That is one of the few insects I think people should leave alone.

Registered
If you say so ISFP :ROFLMAO: I do agree with INFx types not emoting (true deep) emotions- generally. Unless, it is someone close to them or they are going through some serious shit. Surface level usually does not show internal turbulence.
I standby with complete convinction that this is an Introverted Feeling trait!

Go home and reflect upon your actions.

Registered
C9DB92AE-F801-40A1-BB11-0EE634BB209B.jpeg E6EC9353-D6CE-4B08-BB4B-5A90F9F823C9.jpeg 583E151B-BACE-4448-8F47-4AA2878A8914.jpeg
57841701-DB61-4E98-9510-240783A8E867.jpeg BF6E0A26-5660-4FC2-B872-C0C90FCD0C9A.jpeg

This girl is INFJ. If you look at the photos, you can notice how they both have the spaced out Ni expression, but she has the emotional intensity going on (whereas he doesn鈥檛). He is more typical of being a guy in the sense of being a T-type, since a majority of men are. He鈥檚 not what I would call a particularly emotionally attuned guy, although he is both intelligent and Intuitive.

Just my opinion 馃檪

I hope I posted these photos correctly. I鈥檓 still new lol

Registered
Occasionally Digitigrade
I need to up my Fe game so I can be completely confident in my intimate knowledge of other people's emotional lives by watching their Youtube videos.

Registered
I need to up my Fe game so I can be completely confident in my intimate knowledge of other people's emotional lives by watching their Youtube videos.
馃檮

鈥淚f I cannot do it myself, then no one can. It simply doesn鈥檛 exist.鈥 馃
#logic

Reactions: X10E8Y65M56

Registered
You know, I鈥檝e just accepted the FJ channel for what it is now... FJ isn鈥檛 aiming for nuanced realistic representations of all types... It's just quick rapid junk-food humour, poking fun, short and sweet, one-liner-ish skits.

Before I saw FJ, MBTI world was kind dry tbh, overly deep, taking itself too seriously. I liked the fun side of it (before coming to PerC).
I had given up on MBTI, and FJ pulled me back in. I probably wouldn鈥檛 be posting on PerC right now if it wasn鈥檛 for FJ (for better or worse 馃槵)

Yes... Even more MBTI fun here...

Registered
INFP-A 9w8
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
You know, I鈥檝e just accepted the FJ channel for what it is now... FJ isn鈥檛 aiming for nuanced realistic representations of all types... It's just quick rapid junk-food humour, poking fun, short and sweet, one-liner-ish skits.

Before I saw FJ, MBTI world was kind dry tbh, overly deep, taking itself too seriously. I liked the fun side of it (before coming to PerC).
I had given up on MBTI, and FJ pulled me back in. I probably wouldn鈥檛 be posting on PerC right now if it wasn鈥檛 for FJ (for better or worse 馃槵)

Yes... Even more MBTI fun here...
Indeed, variety is the spice of life 鈽

Registered
ISTJ
I love his 16 personality types in X situation videos. They have high production value and just the right amount of time for each type to land a joke. I do get annoyed with the way he portrays some types though with the same hook week after week. Like the ISFP breaks into a song, the ESTJ yells at Timmy, the INFP goes unnoticed by society and INFJ is....anxious? Because yeah, only INFJs suffer from anxiety. Still, many bits of his have given me a genuine laugh. My personal fave is ESFP as a Youtuber bit. His other videos are suuuuuuuuuuuuper standard though. It's like ''Hey! Did you know ExTJs struggle with their inner emotions??'' like serious basic MBTI stuff that people figure out after 30 minutes of looking into it.

I actually think he's xNFP and I suspect he also knows that, but like many people he probably mistyped himself as INFJ and realized it later on that it wasn't actually his type. But by the time he made several videos he just couldn't backtrack on that and set the record straight.

Registered
INTJ8w9猸愨瓙猸愨瓙猸愷煂馃挏馃枻馃枻馃挋馃挌馃馃挍馃А馃А鉂も檧饾棪饾槀饾椊饾棽饾椏饾棪饾棽饾棶饾椏饾棸饾椀饾棽饾椏饾棙饾煶饾煷饾煶饾槄Just do your best!鈿

Reactions: Joe Black

Registered
I find FJ such an awesome guy when he鈥檚 being real. He鈥檚 actually quite humble, self aware, (really) knowledgeable and it's hard to see all these good traits in his recent stuff. The recent stuff makes it seem like he鈥檚 a shallow MBTI beginner when in fact he actually knows a lot and has demonstrated it. It is what it is... Comedy now rather than deep dive

I have a love/hate for both his old and new style.

BTW FJ鈥檚 first Video

FJ being deep

FJ鈥檚 understanding and appreciation of cognitive functions and his take on INFJ VS INFP

the Makeover/Haircut that changed his life AND Youtubing style 馃槀

Registered
INTJ
He has three different tones. The first is he does a bunch of videos about being introverted and it's like okay whatever. The second is he does the 16 personalities in situations videos which are hit or miss, but more often miss. It's such a good idea I wish it worked out better. The third is that he tries to explain typology and kind of wavers in between saying surface level truths about types, generalizations anyone could say they relate to for the type, and just being completely wrong. Like for instance, he types Ben Shapiro as an ENTP even though Ben Shapiro is very obviously an Te user, no matter if you like the guy or not, and then the reason he gives is that Ben Shapiro debates for a living and ENTP is the debater? As if none of the other thinking types could be considered debaters. He even goes further beyond to describe the way he debates as being quick on his feet about debating. It's like take a moment and consider that ENTJ and INTJ can also be argumentative and quick on their feet. It's just a lot of stuff like that. There are instances where he tries to explain intuition and it only ever goes as far as generic creativity or not wanting to deal with chores of whatever. It's unfortunate because his videos are very high quality and he seems likeable enough apart from that.

Registered
Perhaps you should write FJ a letter so he can benefit from your profound insights. o_O
:edit: nvm Whatever Trevor 馃檪馃槝

Registered
He has three different tones. The first is he does a bunch of videos about being introverted and it's like okay whatever. The second is he does the 16 personalities in situations videos which are hit or miss, but more often miss. It's such a good idea I wish it worked out better. The third is that he tries to explain typology and kind of wavers in between saying surface level truths about types, generalizations anyone could say they relate to for the type, and just being completely wrong. Like for instance, he types Ben Shapiro as an ENTP even though Ben Shapiro is very obviously an Te user, no matter if you like the guy or not, and then the reason he gives is that Ben Shapiro debates for a living and ENTP is the debater? As if none of the other thinking types could be considered debaters. He even goes further beyond to describe the way he debates as being quick on his feet about debating. It's like take a moment and consider that ENTJ and INTJ can also be argumentative and quick on their feet. It's just a lot of stuff like that. There are instances where he tries to explain intuition and it only ever goes as far as generic creativity or not wanting to deal with chores of whatever. It's unfortunate because his videos are very high quality and he seems likeable enough apart from that.
This is very much along the lines of my own perception about him 馃憤

Reactions: Joe Black

Registered
I just wanted to add that despite any criticisms I have and whether or not he is actually INFJ... I do like his channel. Many of his videos are fun and uplifting!

Boaz & Jachin
ENTJ 路 LIE 路 VLEF 8w7 路 836 路 Sx/Sp
Hm.
Not really that fond of him.
He does nothing wrong, but I'm not that interested in those kinds of contents.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts