Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Chelsea legend and my favorite footballer ever. What do you think his type is? I think he is as an INTP, he could be a J but for some reason INTJ it doesn't feel right.

Some stuff to give you a picture of his personality:

"Nobody expects a footballer to have any kind of an IQ, which is a bit of an unfair stereotype." Lampard have always been regarded as a sharp guy, he was also said to have recorded an IQ of around 145

"A lot of things happened when I left there, and to be fair they treated me really bad, and now I have to play against them so I don't have any feelings for them at all" before facing his old club, West Ham for the first time as a Chelsea player

"I think about all my successes and failures, and sometimes the failures stick in your head as much as the wins. But you do move on."

"When I was at school, I wanted to be a lawyer."

"Reading and writing is so important, and it's something I am really keen to promote. It's something that can be a bit lost these days with so much else going on." Lampard wrote several children's books

"Footballers do get a hard time, and there is a lot of generalization going on. When you get to meet players and know them as lads, it's always a bit different."

"I'm not the kind of player to see out my time and sit with my bum on the bench too much. I want to be involved. That's my character."

"I'm a very private person, and you have a lot of people looking into your personal life, away from football. That's the one thing that I don't like"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts