Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
F.R.E.E Empathy Telesummit 6-1-17

The Enneagram and Empathy-The 9 different Types of Empaths.

The Integrated Empath Masterclass.
I am honored that my colleague, Karyn Kulenovic, asked me to be a part of this transformational series. I'll be speaking alongside fellow highly influential Empaths, who are ready to teach you how to confidently step into your power. You can join us here, The Integrated Empath — The Integrated Empath

If you or a loved one has ever felt stuck or overwhelmed due to being highly sensitive, you understand the urgency of seeking immediate change. Imagine being able to share candid conversations with today's highly influential Empaths who have learned how to leverage their gifts of sensitivity to impact the world.

From energy management to finding your soul's purpose, we'll cover the gamut of issues many Empaths are facing. You'll get practical tips and inspiring stories that will IGNITE your own extraordinary potential. These interviews are candid conversations with best-selling authors, business strategists, healers, doctors, coaches and educators who have integrated their unique gifts and helped thousands of people.

Sign up and access all of the expert talks absolutely F.R.E.E. for a limited time. You can join us here, The Integrated Empath — The Integrated Empath

·
Registered
Check Signature. 100 characters is just awful.
5,508 Posts
Thank you for the update.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.