Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I once went to a psychic for fun and she told me I have psychic abilities but I take them as a joke. I actually have a deck of tarot cards and I want to fuck around with them.
So.. if you have a question, I'll draw a card for you and explain some shiets.

This is purely for entertainment. :skeleton:

·
Banned
339 Posts
I once went to a psychic for fun and she told me I have psychic abilities but I take them as a joke. I actually have a deck of tarot cards and I want to fuck around with them.

:laughing: Count me in! So, my question is this: will I get accepted for the PhD by my first choice uni?

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Howamigonnadie?

<----p.s. One More post

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:laughing: Count me in! So, my question is this: will I get accepted for the PhD by my first choice uni?

You can see a young knight riding a white horse with a cup in his hand. He is wearing a suit of armor and his helmet is lifted. He seems to be moving slowly with purpose.
This is generally a positive and creative card. Be proud of what you've accomplished so far. Generally, things will go well and make sure to take action in any type of creative endeavor that tugs at you.
Things may not go as what you logically think should happen, but if you go with your gut/emotions, things will work out well in the end.

·
Banned
339 Posts

You can see a young knight riding a white horse with a cup in his hand. He is wearing a suit of armor and his helmet is lifted. He seems to be moving slowly with purpose.
This is generally a positive and creative card. Be proud of what you've accomplished so far. Generally, things will go well and make sure to take action in any type of creative endeavor that tugs at you.
Things may not go as what you logically think should happen, but if you go with your gut/emotions, things will work out well in the end.
I'm a dominant thinker... :frustrating:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Howamigonnadie?

<----p.s. One More post

The Ace of Swords shows a hand that seems to be coming out of a gray cloud and is clasping an upright sword with a crown on top with leaves hanging on each side.

Swords are very powerful. They can cut through any type of BS with intellect. However, be careful because they are also double edged.
The Ace (first) represents great power and there is not much that can stand in the way of it. Combine that with the sword and you have raw power. Raw power requires a powerful wielder to control and the user may not be able to control such power or be led towards the darkness with the power. The sword is merely a powerful tool.
The ace of swords is a creative seeker of truth and a champion of justice.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What will my financial situation be in the future, oh great one?

The Fool Reversed:
You may have been acting like a fool and being reckless with your money. There may be a chance that you have or are being taken advantage of. Make sure to analyze the situation and go with the right choice rather than the choice that will make you quick cash. You need to start planning ahead more.

However, this card can also mean that you are not willing to take risks. There may be a part of you that doesn't like feeling incompetent and therefore you choose to stay in your area of comfort. Realize that whenever you're starting something new, you will be a fool. The first step into becoming a master is being a newbie. Put that pride down. Remember that time is your most important asset and wasting time thinking about how bad you'll look is only hindering you from what you truly want.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
will I ever become human?
will my real father ever get paroled from Attica?
will I grow a 3rd asshole
will I ever pass that dead gerbil thats been wedged up my ass for 2 years this may

The Ace of Wands Reversed:
The wands are representations of creativity, movement, inventions etc.
Aces represent beginnings.

You may be feeling creatively blocked or you're not sure what you want in life anymore.
There is certainly a lack of direction that is stopping you. You need to focus on what your really passionate about as opposed to what your family/friends/society/you yourself believe what you should be doing with your life.

Try not being so overly frustrated with things and make sure to try different things everyday if you're not sure what you want to do. You may also have an idea but for some reason you are not able to get this creative outlet going.
Be patient and plan accordingly and don't get too depressed by the non-movement. Make sure to switch gears and try new things everyday.

·
Registered
4,790 Posts

what will the name of my wife be?

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How is my current life trajectory going to turn out?

King of Swords:

The king of swords sits on his throne with a sword in his right hand and his left hand gently on his lap. He has a stern look on his face.

The king of swords represents power and authority. He is full of intellect and authority.
Either you will become a leader or you need to evaluate your life in a stern manner. Probably both.
Use your intelligence to guide you when making decisions and make sure to rule with diplomacy even when tricksters try to sway you the wrong way.
Your objectivity when looking at problems is a crucial tool to you and people will look up to both your ethical and analytical strengths especially through speaking up when others are afraid.

You may also have to look towards other (king of swords/masters of their own craft) for advice. Make sure to surround yourself with these masters in order to learn from them so that you may become better yourself.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What's going to happen with school?

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

6 of Cups Reversed:
Live and let go. Don't get so caught up in the past. You may have had romantic childhood ideas of where you should be in life right now but you need to realize that your ideals when you were younger can hold you back. You may also have been severely hurt in some way.
Try not being too nostalgic and get caught up in what happened. Focus on what you need to do.
Take the necessary steps now and take action in whatever setting you're at. If you're feeling stuck in a situation, ask yourself; "What's the next correct action to take", then take it.
You may be hanging out with old friends/family members who are dragging you down. But really think, would you be friends with them if you met them today? Are they good for you?

Whatever happened has happened. You can't change that. Accept it. As long as you keep improving and striving to be the best you, you'll do well.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts