Personality Cafe banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Hey sorry ya'll I'm gonna be coming back to this in the beginning of July. I'm super busy learning a new game engine at the moment but will definitely get back to this.

·
Registered
ENTP, 387
2,987 Posts
Hey sorry ya'll I'm gonna be coming back to this in the beginning of July. I'm super busy learning a new game engine at the moment but will definitely get back to this.
Good luck with your adventure ^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
ENTP, 387
2,987 Posts
Good luck with your adventure ^^

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #84 (Edited)
IMG_7913 2.JPG
The Chariot (Upright)

A highly decorated person inside a decorated chariot is being driven by two sphinxes. One black and one white. He is under a blue canopy with a starry pattern. The person is wearing armor that is depicted with many symbols namely crescent moons, a square, and a star on the helmet. He is also holding a wand in his right hand as he drives the chariot forward with the castle behind him.

Keywords:

Willpower, Victory, Success, Competition, Strength, Self-Control, Focus, Mastery, Heroism

The Chariot is the willingness and strength to get to what you want. Set a goal and take action.
The sphinxes represent opposing forces that you must learn to control. As the charioteer, the task is to guide these sphinxes whether they are friendly or in opposition with each other. And the method is through willpower.

IMG_5749.JPG
10 of Pentacles (Reversed)

Under a city/castle arch, an old man wearing a lavish robe pets a dog at his feet. There is also a couple nearby with a small child that is petting another dog.

Upright this card would be mostly about creating wealth, affluence, family or security. Reversed it could mean disputes, debt, and being unsuccessful. Things may not be going well and everything is unstable. Perhaps you’re not spending your assets wisely and being too erratic with money or perhaps you’re placing too much importance on money.

IMG_3352.JPG
Page of Wands (Reversed)

A young person gazes intensely at a wand that has sprouts growing from it. The person is wearing a tunic and a shirt in a salamander pattern. The background is desert and barren.

If this card were upright it could represent a new exciting journey of growth. Reversed, this could symbolize being too hasty or too lazy. It can also mean that you’re not doing what you’re meant to grow into. Perhaps there is some kind of energy growing and nudging at you to go in a certain direction but you are procrastinating. Or maybe you are not doing enough research before going into something. However keep in mind too much research with no action is also a bad thing. Balance is key here.

The meaning of life is to make your own plans and have the willingness to see them through. You yourself drive your own meaning.
However, don’t expect to become successful at everything you do. Life is unstable, always changing and there are opposing forces. You need to be wise with the resources you have whether that be finances, health, relationships etc. In order to be successful at the things you choose, you need to grow into a certain type of person and this is best done when you’re young. Do some research on what you want out of life and then take the journey forward.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
What does the month of July look for me?

IMG_4161.JPG

Strength (Upright)

This one just popped up while shuffling.

A woman gently holds and strokes a lion on its head and jaws. The lion has its mouth open and looks menacing. However, the women has dominion over this beast. She is in calm control of its raw power.

This card represents owning your own desires and power. Inner-strength is the keyword here. Channel your impulses but don’t be afraid to take charge. Tame the beast with gracefulness.

IMG_1128.JPG
King of Wands (Reversed)

A king sits on his throne with a blossoming wand gazing out into the distance. He is a leader of great vision.

Reversed could mean that you may be too domineering or critical of others. Or perhaps you find yourself in a situation where people are that way to you. You may also be pushed into a situation you where you feel ill-equipped.

Don’t be overly forceful or critical of the people around you even though you may feel like you’re the smartest in the room. The woman in the strength card has dominion over the beast but is not domineering.
If you’re in a situation where you feel like you don’t have the necessary skills remember that you have the strength to accomplish anything you want. Having a big vision without the necessary skillset is not enough. Forget the hype. Do the groundwork.

Graceful Strength.

·
Registered
ENTP, 387
2,987 Posts
View attachment 866474

Strength (Upright)

This one just popped up while shuffling.

A woman gently holds and strokes a lion on its head and jaws. The lion has its mouth open and looks menacing. However, the women has dominion over this beast. She is in calm control of its raw power.

This card represents owning your own desires and power. Inner-strength is the keyword here. Channel your impulses but don’t be afraid to take charge. Tame the beast with gracefulness.

View attachment 866475
King of Wands (Reversed)

A king sits on his throne with a blossoming wand gazing out into the distance. He is a leader of great vision.

Reversed could mean that you may be too domineering or critical of others. Or perhaps you find yourself in a situation where people are that way to you. You may also be pushed into a situation you where you feel ill-equipped.

Don’t be overly forceful or critical of the people around you even though you may feel like you’re the smartest in the room. The woman in the strength card has dominion over the beast but is not domineering.
If you’re in a situation where you feel like you don’t have the necessary skills remember that you have the strength to accomplish anything you want. Having a big vision without the necessary skillset is not enough. Forget the hype. Do the groundwork.

Graceful Strength.
This is actually really helpful. Thank you

(And it also makes sense to my circumstances).

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
How many fingers do I have on my feet?
IMG_1129.JPG
Two of Swords (Upright)

A blindfolded woman is sitting down holding two swords while crossing her hands. She is wearing a white robe and in the background there is a vast sea surrounded by rocks. The crescent moon looms overhead.

The woman is unable to see clearly and is weighing two options. It is unclear which answer is the correct one. The rocks represent the obstacles presented with the question. What is the definition of a finger? What is the definition of a foot? Can the toes be considered fingers? We don’t necessarily have all the facts that we need to answer such a question. Perhaps we should just say digits. In that case probably 10. The answer is unclear. You need to flow through the obstacle-filled choppy waters. Understand with intuition.

·
Beer Guardian
PerC Host, ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE
15,031 Posts
View attachment 866490
Two of Swords (Upright)

A blindfolded woman is sitting down holding two swords while crossing her hands. She is wearing a white robe and in the background there is a vast sea surrounded by rocks. The crescent moon looms overhead.

The woman is unable to see clearly and is weighing two options. It is unclear which answer is the correct one. The rocks represent the obstacles presented with the question. What is the definition of a finger? What is the definition of a foot? Can the toes be considered fingers? We don’t necessarily have all the facts that we need to answer such a question. Perhaps we should just say digits. In that case probably 10. The answer is unclear. You need to flow through the obstacle-filled choppy waters. Understand with intuition.
Brilliant! o_O

81 - 89 of 89 Posts