Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so I've been curious about my good friend's MBTI for awhile. He's quite social, goes to parties more than I do (and I've always been classified as an ENFP) and has a wide circle of acquaintances, but he claims he "trusts no one" (apart from me and one close friend of his) and conversations with him feel much more relaxed when in private.
He doesn't really talk about his feelings at all, but on more than occasions he seems sentimental. He can't walk by an old building without contemplating how beautiful the early XX century was, he complains how French, "the language of art and culture" is now less popular... but he doesn't share these sentiments very often.
He's painfully realistic and down-to-earth, often scrutinizing me for always being head-in-the-clouds :p We're very much different, but what we have in common is that we both like to keep our options open. As for him, though, he doesn't like ambiguity and cuts any chit-chat short. He's really logical, although sometimes he has these weird moments like when he purposely fails the test after studying for hours just because. Or signing up for a course way too hard for him just because of his ambition drive. He's really after great success, but never makes a big deal out of it.

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
OK, so I've been curious about my good friend's MBTI for awhile. He's quite social, goes to parties more than I do (and I've always been classified as an ENFP) and has a wide circle of acquaintances, but he claims he "trusts no one" (apart from me and one close friend of his) and conversations with him feel much more relaxed when in private.
He doesn't really talk about his feelings at all, but on more than occasions he seems sentimental. He can't walk by an old building without contemplating how beautiful the early XX century was, he complains how French, "the language of art and culture" is now less popular... but he doesn't share these sentiments very often.
He's painfully realistic and down-to-earth, often scrutinizing me for always being head-in-the-clouds :p We're very much different, but what we have in common is that we both like to keep our options open. As for him, though, he doesn't like ambiguity and cuts any chit-chat short. He's really logical, although sometimes he has these weird moments like when he purposely fails the test after studying for hours just because. Or signing up for a course way too hard for him just because of his ambition drive. He's really after great success, but never makes a big deal out of it.
not enough information. based on what little you've provided, my best guess would be ISTP

1 - 2 of 2 Posts