Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I find that I have a pattern of S friends. Do you guys find you get along better with Ss? Especially my SP friends. I feel like we 'get each other' more than my other friends.

Anywho, my good friends are:
ESFP
ISTP
INFJ
ESTJ
ISTJ

I know a few ESTJs too who I get along well with, but I find them a bit uptight and control freakish. Could just be because my mother is one though. haha

So do you have a pattern with your friends?
Also curious to know what you all think of ESFJs since we're supposed to get along so well with them?

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Hmm... my best friend is INFP and my childhood best friend was INTJ i think... (he moved.)
Ive never really been too sure about my other friends... and they havnt taken a test

Not sure about ESFJs Ive only met one person who I know was a for sure ESFJ, she was ok I guess...

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm... my best friend is INFP and my childhood best friend was INTJ i think... (he moved.)
Ive never really been too sure about my other friends... and they havnt taken a test

Not sure about ESFJs Ive only met one person who I know was a for sure ESFJ, she was ok I guess...
I live with two of them. haha They're really naggy. I don't really understand how their supposed to be the 'ideal partner' for ISFPs. But whatever floats your boat I guess. lol

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Fe + Si = conformity and tradition :p lol
jk of course

·
Banned
982 Posts
ISTJ (loyal, kind, all around good people... and their subtle humor is beautiful)

ENFP (seems to be the only extroverts that appreciate use when they meet us)

ESFJs? My roommate is one and we get along very well. They're a little whiney, but they're good people.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ISTJ (loyal, kind, all around good people... and their subtle humor is beautiful)

ENFP (seems to be the only extroverts that appreciate use when they meet us)

ESFJs? My roommate is one and we get along very well. They're a little whiney, but they're good people.
I like ENFPs. ESFPs are great too though. Two of the best friends I've had have been ESFPs

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I have an ESFJ friend who's not naggy at all. She's pretty awesome. She's really kind hearted and loyal among other awesome things.

But anywho, in terms of which types I tend to really click with the most:

ENFPs
ISFPs
ENTPs

Those three the most but also:

ESFPs
INFJs
ESFJs
ISTPs
INTJs
INFPs

and occasionally ESTJs

·
Banned
59 Posts
I think my best friend is an ISFJ. My other close friend may be an INFP. I also know an ISTP/ESTP who I get a long with well.

My sister may be an ENTJ and she annoys me so much. I feel like she's always judging me.

·
Registered
864 Posts
ISFP - I click with them instantly :p
ESFP - sometimes... Too much is overwhelming
INTP - only on the internet LOL
INFP - They share sorrows with me
INFJ - Very easy to get close to hehe. In my case at least.

·
Banned
3,145 Posts
my closest friends tend to be ESFPs and ISFJs. I get along very well with NT types too.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I love ENFP's, or at least the few I've gotten to know. I've never really liked ESFP's though, they seem to put themselves out there too much I think. And they're too loud and emotional for me, or so have the ones I've known.
I can't tell for the life of me what my two best friends are, but I think either INFP/INFJ, and INTJ/ISTJ. But I know an ENTP and I think he's a ton of fun though.

·
Banned
193 Posts
Do any of you get along with INTPs?

Because I sure get along with you guys.:dry:

Reactions: LotusBlossom

·
Registered
69 Posts
My best friends are ESFP, ESFJ, and ESTP. They can be extra loud and extra annoying but I love them and I always have lots of fun with them when they manage to pull me out of my cave that is my house. :p

As unusual as it may sound, I share all my secrets with the ESTP. :eek: He really does (try to) listen and he's gotten a lot better with being supportive. That probably has to do with the fact that he was my boyfriend so he got used to it during the relationship. Hehe. He's awesome and he's a lot of fun.

Fulgur I haven't really met many INTPs but my younger sister is one and we get along great. That is until I smother her with my hugs and then she gets angry.

·
Banned
3,145 Posts
Sure mate, one of my close friends is an INTP.

·
Banned
3,145 Posts
In fact, I love everybody who isn't a raging douche canoe.

Reactions: Alexz
1 - 20 of 20 Posts