Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for the title you'll be guessing that i'm new, and you're right, i had to gather a lot of courage to write this so i'm gonna start by saying...

Hello, my name is Steven. I'm an INFP, Enneagram type 4 with wings of 5, instinct SP/SX, Phlegmatic Temperament, Ravenclaw house member, Capricorn and Chaotic Moral.

and i'm here for anyone who wants to talk about music, movies, television, art, philosophy, culture, videogames, stories, people, feelings, or any other interesting and fascinating subject to brought to the table... and obviously mbti.

·
Registered
5,378 Posts
Welcome to the Flipside!

i'm here for anyone who wants to talk about music, movies, television, art, philosophy, culture, videogames, stories, people, feelings, or any other interesting and fascinating subject to brought to the table... and obviously mbti.
I'm up for all of that!
:happy:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, thank you, i was afraid not to be answered but this happens when you're new

I'm always open to talk about music, specially albums, i've been hearing many ones and i'm doing a list of the ones that i've heard, i'm usually into rock and alternative genres but i really like classic albums. also recently i've been watching this Netflix tv show called Bojack Horseman and it's brilliant, hilarious but smart screenplay, great character development, and the most dramatic heartbreaking scenes that i've ever watched i can't wait for the next season...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, i haven't... untill now. i'm not particularly into the 8-bit videogames soundtrack. i'm more of dark and moody atmospheres, that sounds kinda depressing. (what a typical INFP stereotype isn't :laughing:)

i love heavy metal, my uncle was the one that introduce me to the genre, he listens bands like Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Dio, Motorhead, that kind of stuff, so i got that 80's heavy metal flavor.

good music taste! by the way i really liked that billy idol song, i love that industrial sound, it creates a great atmosphere with lyrics describing an artificial apocalyptic scenario.

·
Registered
41 Posts
No, i haven't... untill now. i'm not particularly into the 8-bit videogames soundtrack. i'm more of dark and moody atmospheres, that sounds kinda depressing. (what a typical INFP stereotype isn't :laughing:)

i love heavy metal, my uncle was the one that introduce me to the genre, he listens bands like Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Dio, Motorhead, that kind of stuff, so i got that 80's heavy metal flavor.

good music taste! by the way i really liked that billy idol song, i love that industrial sound, it creates a great atmosphere with lyrics describing an artificial apocalyptic scenario.
Hello and welcome!

Have you ever gone down the Progressive Black Metal road?

·
Registered
5,378 Posts
dark and moody atmospheres
You would probably like Vampire Hunter D, an anime film from 1985.

i love heavy metal
In this case, it's a animated movie called "Heavy Metal" (named after the magazine of the same name). Came out in 1981. Has one of the best soundtracks ever.

that '80s heavy metal flavor.
The best!

good music taste!
Thankee!

by the way i really liked that Billy Idol song
It's one of my all-time faves of all time. The whole Cyberpunk album is great!

i love that industrial sound
He actually used a saw blade as an instrument for that song!

it creates a great atmosphere with lyrics describing an artificial apocalyptic scenario.
Inspired by William Gibson's Neuromancer.

If "dark and moody" is textbook INFP, and "cyberpunk thriller" is textbook INTJ, then we're both living up to our stereotypes!
:proud:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts