Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys :proud:

Has anyone seen From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series, because i kept wondering what the Gecko Brother's MBTI type would be....

I thought that Richie Gecko might be an INTJ, and Seth Gecko an ENTJ, but that's just a guess :tongue:

·
Banned
3,277 Posts
have not seen the series, but sounds right based on the movie

·
Registered
7 Posts
I know this thread is from 2014, but I thought it would be nice to reply anyway :happy:

I also think that Richie might be an INTJ and Seth an ENTJ!
Do you think Kate could be an ISFJ? And for Scott maybe ENTP? Or is he more of a feeler?
Kisa was by far my favourite character, but I think she's the hardest to type.. I could see lots of Ni and Se and also thought she had Te (I thought she could be an ENTJ), but when I saw the last episodes and especially the scene in which Kate wasn't possessed by Amaru anymore and Kisa immediately asked, if she was okay and took care of her, I began to wonder, if Kisa might be an ENFJ because her first instinct was to take care of her (Fe-dominant?).. She could also be Se-dominant..
Kisa also cared really much for the other culebras, who always saw her as their queen. She only wanted the best for them. This could be either Fi or Fe..
I guess Kisa is either an ENFJ or an ESFP (or is she introverted?)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Richie is an ISTP. He is more aggressive and violent than Seth. An INTJ wouldn't be that compared to an ENTJ. Also he is way to quiet for an INTJ. INTJ aren't that introverted compared to TI-Doms. Te is a quite talkative function and it is there second. Seth as an - quite layed back - ENTJ makes sense.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Richie is an ISTP. He is more aggressive and violent than Seth. An INTJ wouldn't be that compared to an ENTJ. Also he is way to quiet for an INTJ. INTJ aren't that introverted compared to TI-Doms. Te is a quite talkative function and it is there second. Seth as an - quite layed back - ENTJ makes sense.
I am an INTJ so I can completely disagree with that, actually INTJ can be very aggressive manly when you live with the terms “the ends justify the means” and I can say for sure that sensible part with that arrogant part together are absolutely of an INTJ personality.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts