1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Help me with this Questionarre

Prerequisites

What age range are you in?

Any disorders or conditions we should know about?

Just anxiety.

EDIT: I just realized how depressing this may sound hahah. I don't mean for it to be that bad. Just trying to answer honestly from whats going on in my life :)

Main Questions

1. What do you think your life is about? What drives you in life? This can be something like a goal or a purpose, or anything else that comes to mind.

I think my life is about overcoming personal challenges and experiencing everything life has to offer. Passion, Love & Emotions drive my life.

2. What were you like as a kid?

I was an outgoing, social child. I could read at age 4 and do simple math problems. I could sit down and work on something for hours on end. I was quiet and well behaved.

3. Describe your relationship with your parents. Does anything stand out about the way you interacted?

My family was always close knit. We valued each other more than anything else. Only until recently things have changed.

4. What values are important to you? What do you hope to avoid doing or being?

My values are my selflessness, my determination with my passions, and how I treat everyone equally. I hope to avoid being a grumpy, old man working a 9-5 shift, following the system, and only caring about money.

5. Aside from phobias, are there any fears that characterized your childhood? Have they continued into the present day, or not, and if not, how have you dealt with them?

Fear of being judged I would say. I have had social anxiety since I was in middle school. Nothings really changed. I don't deal with it too well either.

6. a.) How do you see yourself? I see myself as a genuine, helpful, somewhat-driven young man just tryna find his way.
b.) How do you want others to see you? As a confident, successful, sociable role model.
c.) What do you dislike the most in other people? I dislike judgmental, closed minded, ignorant, obnoxious people.

7. Which habit do you most automatically act on? Rank the following habits from most to least automatic, on a scale of 1 (most) to 3 (least).
a.) Work for personal gain with more concern for self than for others. - 3
b.) Strive for a sense of tranquility in yourself and the world around you - 1
c.) Decide what is right for the betterment of something or someone else. - 2

8. Where does the wandering mind take you? What provokes this?

My mind always wanders. It can seriously take me anywhere. It only happens when I'm not doing anything
and I start pondering about life.

9.What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?

Being liked and popular...and I guess when things are just working out. As for my worst, being judged, being confused, seeing other people's problems, having no money, not having support, etc.

10. Let's talk about emotions. Explain what might make you feel the following, how they feel to you or how you react to the emotion:
a.) anger - It's really hard to get me pissed. The only way I can get angry is from persisting with something that bothers me.
b.) shame - Making a mistake and being judged. I might be embarrassed for 10-20 minutes and I get over it.
c.) anxiety - Usually anxious..

11. Describe how you respond to the following:
a.) stress - If it gets too bad I'll shut down and go to sleep
b.) negative unexpected change - I'll be stubborn about it. I dislike change in that manner.
c.) conflict - I try to avoid it but I'll stand up to it if necissary.

12. a.) What kind of role are you naturally inclined to take in a group? Why?
I make the decision. Usually the leader, just because I usually know whats up lol
b.) If put in power, how do you behave? Why? Pretty good, depends on the situation. If its something I feel strongly about then I'm a great leader. If I dont care about it then I'm the complete opposite. Its either 0 or 100.
c.) Do you tend to struggle with others who have authority over you? Why?
All the time. Only its an internal struggle. I wont show it, but I hate having someone control my life.

13. What do you see or notice in others that most people don't?
I feel like I see the good in everybody. I can empathize really easily...putting my self in their shoes. I don't do well in debates. I'm like the peacemaker lol.

14. Comment on your relationship with trust.
Hmm..I have to get to know you well to trust you. It's tough. And if you break the trust than it'll never be the same again.

15. Briefly: What religious and/or political beliefs do you have? Do you think they influenced your responses in this questionnaire?
Agnostic. No political beliefs. Maybe a belief in a God influenced my good karma, but who knows.

Optional Question (due to personal nature)

Discuss an event that has impacted your life significantly; more importantly, how you responded to it.
Moving out for the first time - made me more independent
Breaking up out of a long relationship / family divorcing - Anxiety, depression

Extra Questions

Which of the following temptations do you find yourself acting upon the most? (And briefly state why)

- To have an extreme sense of personal moral obligation
I guess because I'm just following my inner guidance.

What's something you are: a.) thankful you have b.) wish you could have? Why?

Thankful for family, everything I own, food, water...honestly I'm grateful for absolutely everything I have in my life. I wish I could have a clear mind? lmfaooo maybe more money, some cool friends. I feel like it'd just make my life easier for me to do what I wanna do.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.