Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
The problem is. I cannot read it even though I enlargen it. Do you have any tips or maybe an url?

·
Registered
LSI 5w4 5-9-4
2,374 Posts
You won't receive any empathetic suggestions. Instead, people will suggest that you do ridiculous public antics that they would never do and have also never made friends that way: go talk to a stranger at a cafe, approach someone reading a book in a bookstore, go for a walk in a park alone and start talking to someone sitting on a bench. Those are creepy, weird behaviors that normal social people rarely do to make friends, and anecdotal evidence to the contrary is usually a stroke of luck that you shouldn't count on.
Haha, too true. I'm always hearing how I could meet people (whether friends, maybe even a girl for dating or whatever) if I would just go outside. I spend a decent amount of time out of the house — not actually "socializing", but I go for a walk, maybe to the store to buy groceries. I have never once had a conversation with a stranger. Sometimes there is some ridiculous smalltalk made by a 90-year-old.

The middle/end part reminds me how fucked I will be if I don't go to college/uni in the next few years or so...

I don't like being reminded that I am completely and utterly fucked, but the text seems fairly spot on. I sure hope it's just my depression making it seem that way... (but I'm afraid that it isn't)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts