Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!
I'm a INTP that really keep much to myself, but when I find one I trust I can tell them everything really. However I always get struck by the problem that they don't really understand how I'm thinking, and how I see life and stuff like that. I really get annoyed that they don't see that, and I feel like I can't bound to people that have other personalities. I really feel sad about that, and I don't really know how to solve this problem. The person I have been talking about is not a judging person, but she is nothing like me either and would like to understand. We are very good friends, but still I don't think she understand it really, even though how much I tell her. Anyone else have problems with this or do anyone have any solutions? :th_sur:

Plz respond <3

·
Registered
165 Posts
I found that reading stuff on the forum helped normalize my thoughts and experiences, so maybe discussing your feelings on here might be something that helps. A lot of my friends don't necessarily understand me completely but I still enjoy our conversations and the times we spend together, and for me that is enough.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
INTJs. INTJs are the solution to life. Find a nice INTJ and create spiritual harmony. That's what I did :tongue:

I'm actually serious- INTJs will open up to you first (or at least, will open up to me first) if you're patient enough, and then you can trust that they know what you mean because they get it. For you it might be an ENTP, but for me, INTJs (and INTPs, actually) just get me.

I like to lure them in with buttermilk and math books.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I found that reading stuff on the forum helped normalize my thoughts and experiences, so maybe discussing your feelings on here might be something that helps. A lot of my friends don't necessarily understand me completely but I still enjoy our conversations and the times we spend together, and for me that is enough.
I find it useful to search the forum, and I think I learn more of myself by doing so. However I don't know how to come close to a person, and get them to know how I am. It's really annoying, and I really would like to bound to people, but I guess we might be too different. I think she is a ISFJ btw, if that helps. Only want her as a friend rather than anything more serious.

INTJs. INTJs are the solution to life. Find a nice INTJ and create spiritual harmony. That's what I did :tongue:

I'm actually serious- INTJs will open up to you first (or at least, will open up to me first) if you're patient enough, and then you can trust that they know what you mean because they get it. For you it might be an ENTP, but for me, INTJs (and INTPs, actually) just get me.

I like to lure them in with buttermilk and math books.
Huh, well I don't really have that big problems opening to people I trust. Then I can talk about everything, so actually I don't know if that will be the problem here. However I struggle to make people understand why I do live in my head, and why I do 'weird' stuff etc. And if I want that this person should know me more - which I really do! - then I need to explain it in a good way. I'm not sure how a judging person could help me, but I think I would like people who are INTPs, as I won't have the problems explaining.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts